Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

meatpimp posted:

Pretty hard when the person posting the ad is "selling the car for" her ex's friend who they can't find right now.

14 can solve a problem like this before his morning shot of artisanal psilocybin-infused espresso.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savington
Apr 9, 2007
I'm not Stinkmeister, this title is here so waar can tell the difference between Stinkmeister and myself in mafia games.

Seat Safety Switch posted:

How hard can it possibly be to get a title for a tiny hatchback in Washington state?

For anyone other than 14 Inch? Easy peasy.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Seat Safety Switch posted:

14 can solve a problem like this before his morning shot of artisanal psilocybin-infused espresso.

Now how do I solve the problem of waking up with a girl asleep in my room who looks like the discount generic totally not just the same but cheaper because it's in a slightly different box version of the ex who hosed it all up and her crazy stalker ex was calling like once every 5 minutes till 4 am after I told her to hang up on th3 guy and not bother with that poo poo

Because I've established the what happened last night, I'm just trying to fill in the gaps re: how I seem to have arrived here

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.
I've been keeping an eye out for cheap BiTurbos here on the east coast. I figure if you want a biturbo, why not get a rusty one?

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

14 INCH DICK posted:

Now how do I solve the problem of waking up with a girl asleep in my room who looks like the discount generic totally not just the same but cheaper because it's in a slightly different box version of the ex who hosed it all up and her crazy stalker ex was calling like once every 5 minutes till 4 am after I told her to hang up on th3 guy and not bother with that poo poo

Because I've established the what happened last night, I'm just trying to fill in the gaps re: how I seem to have arrived here

yea i ended up doing a bunch of blow last night too. Good ol birthday blow.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

14 INCH DICK posted:

dude

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3375646

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

14 INCH DICK posted:

Someone get this man a reality show STAT.

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
A tip for the future - try not to go to bed and/or wake up next to a crazy person. I did it for 7 years before the divorce.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.

Astonishing Wang posted:

A tip for the future - try not to go to bed and/or wake up next to a crazy person. I did it for 7 years before the divorce.

no i can tell you that bonding over your shared anxiety and mood disorders is a great way to meet stable girls from experience

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
but they're so hot

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
You need a girl that reads books, not a girl that burns them to stay warm.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
Don't listen to these sensible motherfuckers. If you feed on strife, and I mean if you need the anguish and despair of not knowing if the indignities in your life are manifest or the machinations of the girl standing across from you as she holds a road flare over a box of all of your clothes screaming "TELL ME YOU LOVE ME! I KNOW IT!" If you really truly need that poo poo to feel alive, then loving go for it. Because anything less it going to be strange and boring.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Just because the books happen to be on fire in the rapidly skeletonizing remains of the quaint little nest the two of you had shared for as long as your liquor-rotted mind can remember, whether it's six days worth of junk mail or a twenty year in the making painstakingly hand chosen collection of rare novels and manuscripts, does not make her a book burner. That makes me think either white supremacist or religious zealot, which is basically getting a can of watermelon 4LOKO instead of a nice 21 year scotch.

Tindjin
Aug 4, 2006

Do not seek death.
Death will find you.
But seek the road
which makes death a fulfillment.

meteloides posted:

but man, I need my ABS because I'm the worst loving driver in Albuquerque and I'm sober.

That's the problem, all the other drivers here are drunk. Driving sober around here is dangerous.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
No but for realsies she's only asked if I think she's pretty twice today and luckily I'm into knuckle tatts on chicks and being able to say "oh man that dude who has been leaving you a new voice mail every 4 minutes seems like a real d-bag, you totally deserve better than that" and have her agree makes me realize we have so much in common.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

omg that steering wheel http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/5248073294.html

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

14 INCH DICK posted:

No but for realsies she's only asked if I think she's pretty twice today and luckily I'm into knuckle tatts on chicks and being able to say "oh man that dude who has been leaving you a new voice mail every 4 minutes seems like a real d-bag, you totally deserve better than that" and have her agree makes me realize we have so much in common.

You have already been friend-zoned.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Why would you think sex factored into this in any way?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I dunno, man. I'm just one bewildered spider on the wall, a spectator, trying to piece together a narrative from so many cryptic, blood-smeared ransom letters and half-remembered dream sequences. A girl spent the night, and her tattoos remind you of the ex. Was there sex? There's always sex. There's never sex. There are twin turbos in a Schrodinger's box; they're bisexual, both erect and flaccid simultaneously, until the T-top lowers and the wave function collapses. Was there a VW? A pickup truck? I can't remember. The cars move through the shadows like a jungle Panther-platform, unblinking headlights yellow in the mist.

Am I doing this right?

TacoHavoc
Dec 31, 2007
It's taco-y and havoc-y...at the same time!

Leperflesh posted:

Am I doing this right?

Abso-loving-lutely.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Leperflesh posted:

I dunno, man. I'm just one bewildered spider on the wall, a spectator, trying to piece together a narrative from so many cryptic, blood-smeared ransom letters and half-remembered dream sequences. A girl spent the night, and her tattoos remind you of the ex. Was there sex? There's always sex. There's never sex. There are twin turbos in a Schrodinger's box; they're bisexual, both erect and flaccid simultaneously, until the T-top lowers and the wave function collapses. Was there a VW? A pickup truck? I can't remember. The cars move through the shadows like a jungle Panther-platform, unblinking headlights yellow in the mist.

Am I doing this right?

You know you're doing it right when you roll over in bed and the wet spot surprises you. But what is the wet spot? Why are you in bed? The girl is gone, but everything is still warm. The wet spot is warm and you don't know if it's cum or blood, but you're covered in it and you hear the girl crying in the other room, but she's gone. Then black.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I'm sad

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
This thread makes me realize I don't do enough drugs.

Zeppelin Insanity
Oct 28, 2009

Wahnsinn
Einfach
Wahnsinn

14 INCH DICK posted:

Kinda loving pointless when in all seriousness my dick hasn't worked properly in months

Cheer up, that's an advantage when it comes to a woman sadistic enough for you. :v:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I'm going to do a car thing on my car today. Don't know what yet, but for my own sake and the sake of this thread at some point some where I should post about working on the Civic in th3 Civic thread, and not just Journaling my descent into drug and alcohol induced psychosis

I'm gonna go do that thing.

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

There's been a yellow 600 sitting in a field in the town 10 miles up the road from me for the better part of a year. Maybe you can get the $900 600 then come down here and get this one for parts assuming its for sale and not just target practice. https://goo.gl/maps/yfYPL3SrkMU2 click then zoom.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Went over to the Gremlins house to do mutual car activities and found some jackass had blocked the gremlin in with their poo poo parking, and he couldn't get it out of his garage so I elected to use my shop experience go move it to put it up on jack stands and now we are tinkering on it on stands waiting to see if dude shows up.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Put the Elantra up on jackstands, imo.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
I swear I saw that car in ballard last week, but not 100% sure it had stripes on it

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Gremlins look soo cool.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
So we decided that step 1 for my car would be a complete 100% thorough empty out wipe down and spruce up to improve the state of mind when driving or looking at it, because honestly it's been suffering due to depression.

I found this under my driver's seat and asked everyone who's been in my car and it's not theirs :stare: and my ignition failure, the tumbler did feel a little funny the day before

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Wait are you saying maybe someone snapped off the tip of that knife trying to start your car by jamming the knife into the keyhole and turning it? And then left the knife and ran away, but didn't break your door glass getting into the car?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

Wait are you saying maybe someone snapped off the tip of that knife trying to start your car by jamming the knife into the keyhole and turning it? And then left the knife and ran away, but didn't break your door glass getting into the car?

Nah, he's just got a ghost who tried to plant a car bomb.

The knife is plan b.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Spiders got shivs man...

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I leave my car unlocked at all times because the most valuable thing inside it at any given ticme is the shift knob, and it's cheaper to replace anything they steal than to pray to god I can find new door glass. It doesn't prevent vandalism, and anyone that wants to steal the whole car is just going to put it in their backpack anyways.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Ok yeah this isn't mine either. Like all jokes aside that I've been making, I don't know where this came from.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

14 INCH DICK posted:

So we decided that step 1 for my car would be a complete 100% thorough empty out wipe down and spruce up to improve the state of mind when driving or looking at it, because honestly it's been suffering due to depression.

I found this under my driver's seat and asked everyone who's been in my car and it's not theirs :stare: and my ignition failure, the tumbler did feel a little funny the day before

14 INCH DICK posted:

Ok yeah this isn't mine either. Like all jokes aside that I've been making, I don't know where this came from.

So you have a crackhead sleeping in your car at night

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Remember the steering wheel goo?

The pieces are all starting to fall into place...

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

This sounds like a job for 14 INCH DETECTIVE...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

MrChips posted:

This sounds like a job for 14 INCH DETECTIVE...

:toot:

• Locked thread