Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
10 stone bonus on my alt for days played brought me to 14, so I quickly cleared out a challenge dungeon and rolled three:

Dino Rider (dupe)
Sanada Yukimura
Maeda Keiji

If I had Maeda or Tsubaki on my main I might develop those, but meh. Sanadas multiplier is too low to mess around with. Currently pretty nonplussed by the new cards (other than Awoken Yomi/Ama but i don't have either of them).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010

dragon enthusiast posted:

If you need light coverage on #teamhorus, LTron will provide that for you where A.Isis won't.

I have izanagi :negative:

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Rasczak posted:

No more throwing money for now! :negative:

I'll probably roll forward with Nephthys/Haku/Lumiel/Satsuki/Zuoh and see how that goes. Lumiel and Satsuki have good active synergy. Switch out to Cyclone Dragon and DL Batman if I need a delay.

I haven't gotten to play much with Nephthys so I don't know exactly what she can do. She can definitely get you the rank xp.

I would try to build a team or teams to beat the specific Decendeds you need to make your Shiva team. Shiva needs a Red Grimoire. You can get the Phoenix from somewhere not a Decended. Leilan needs Zhang Fei and Guan Yinping which are both type restricted and that's a real rear end in a top hat move Gungho. Kagu needs Dark Izanami and Wangren. Aside from evoing more than one Leilan, Chiyome is good but really needs to be skilled. Rouzel could potentially be necessary to deal with binds but you could still pull something better.

Rasczak posted:

Is it safe to sell any of the following dupes, I don't want to do something dumb that I might regret later:

I would definitely keep Belial. The Archdemons are due for a split ult.

I don't really have an opinion on the rest. I sold a couple dupe Kurone fwiw.

korora
Sep 3, 2011

Rasczak posted:

Is it safe to sell any of the following dupes, I don't want to do something dumb that I might regret later:

Phoenix Rider
Rozuel
Red Sky Chester
Belial
Fire Dragon Swordsman (I have the evo'd one)
Sumire
Undine
Ishida Mitsunari
Kurone

Undine you can toss but I would hold onto the rest until they enable you to buy something important (like an MP dragon you have a good team for). It's only going to get easier to get MP and a lot of those don't have ults or awoken versions yet.

Prowler
May 24, 2004

Ugh. My 900 day bonus arrives TOMORROW, which, of course, is too late for the GF. I need one more stone to roll today (was able to yesterday):

After 900 days, I finally rolled Ronia (got Gronia months ago). This is after rolling my first ninja early last month.

The RNG in this game...

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I should definitely replace my Vampire Duke with Persephone ASAP, right?

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!

Sockser posted:

I should definitely replace my Vampire Duke with Persephone ASAP, right?

Only if you don't need the color coverage on a color-match team. Otherwise, absolutely.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I've been thinking more about my Kali team (my phone is dead at work) and I think I've settled on this

-L. Kali lead
-L. Kali
-L. Kali
-A. Isis for Water/bind clear
-A. Anubis for Dark, plus his skill removes Wood from the board.
-L. Kali friend

This team can't be skill bound, has 8 TPAs, and every Kali will have their skill up on round 1. There's also 7 fingers which I think gives 3.5 more seconds to match. All I really need now is to skill up the Kalis and for Medjedra to show up so I can awaken Isis.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

I've been thinking more about my Kali team (my phone is dead at work) and I think I've settled on this

-L. Kali lead
-L. Kali
-L. Kali
-A. Isis for Water/bind clear
-A. Anubis for Dark, plus his skill removes Wood from the board.
-L. Kali friend

This team can't be skill bound, has 8 TPAs, and every Kali will have their skill up on round 1. There's also 7 fingers which I think gives 3.5 more seconds to match. All I really need now is to skill up the Kalis and for Medjedra to show up so I can awaken Isis.

That actually sounds like a really good team. Have fun with it.

Is D.Kali a good L.Kali sub? I have Fuma so I can covert all the Wood Orbs she makes into Light Orbs, and it'd be better than what I have right now (which is L/D Venus).

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Yes, of course; ideal LKali team is probably LKali/LKali/LKali/AIsis (or sun quan)/DKali/LKali

But really if you have DKalis just go with Ra, from what I hear.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Dkali is a good lkali sub, yeah.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

silvergoose posted:

Yes, of course; ideal LKali team is probably LKali/LKali/LKali/AIsis (or sun quan)/DKali/LKali

But really if you have DKalis just go with Ra, from what I hear.

You're a bit confused, the consensus is you go with Ra if you have a Ra.

But yeah DKali's probably the best dark sub for LKali.

e:vvv yeah fixed

Xenogenesis fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Oct 1, 2015

Prowler
May 24, 2004

So I managed to farm up another stone thanks to not having beat Zeus's dungeon yet, and got another D. Kali.

That's two, and I'm not even using the one...

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Prowler posted:

So I managed to farm up another stone thanks to not having beat Zeus's dungeon yet, and got another D. Kali.

Get hosed.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

Rasczak posted:

Phoenix Rider
Rozuel
Red Sky Chester
Belial
Fire Dragon Swordsman (I have the evo'd one)
Sumire
Undine
Ishida Mitsunari
Kurone

I'd sell Chester, Fire Dragon Swordsman, Undine and Kurone. You could maybe sell the dupe Phoenix Rider, but probably worth holding on to him just in case. Everything else is worth having dupes of or might get an ult evo soon/someday.

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

Prowler posted:

Lol thanks for your bitching post about not having another stone to pull the REM, then getting a stone within like 20 minutes and pulling one of the most sought after pulls, which as it so happens is a dupe for you :tizzy:

Emy
Apr 21, 2009

Prowler posted:

How rude.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011

two_step posted:

I'd sell Chester, Fire Dragon Swordsman, Undine and Kurone. You could maybe sell the dupe Phoenix Rider, but probably worth holding on to him just in case. Everything else is worth having dupes of or might get an ult evo soon/someday.

Keep both Phoenix Riders. If you max skill both of them, you can achieve permanent 30% damage resistance (with an overlap, actually, since it's 4-turns of resistance per skill, but it maxes at 6 so you can wait two turns before popping another in the cycle.)

That would actually be hilarious on an A.Shiva team with two fast-orb changers (mini-chiyome and R.Valk would be my picks).

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Eh, some people get Kalis and Kannas and some others, like me, get Gronias. When gronia becomes number one you'll all be jealous.

Any day now!

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Xenogenesis posted:

You're a bit confused, the consensus is you go with Ra if you have a Ra.

But yeah DKali's probably the best dark sub for LKali.
Unsurprising, since DKali is the best sub for a good many teams.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

trucutru posted:

Eh, some people get Kalis and Kannas and some others, like me, get Gronias. When gronia becomes number one you'll all be jealous.

Any day now!
Also known as "1/6 of a shamedragon"

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

trucutru posted:

Any day now!

I'm rich in Freyrs and Ames or Verdandis and GZLs.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

dwarf74 posted:

Also known as "1/6 of a shamedragon"

gently caress that, I had enough green trifruits to max skill her, I'm not selling her for MP.

It took 24 of my 26, by the way. Which means I *still* have green ones sitting around. Ronia? Still sitting at slvl 5, 34 feeds in.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

trucutru posted:

Any day now!

One day maybe they'll Uevo the green and blue sonias

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

GoodBee posted:

I haven't gotten to play much with Nephthys so I don't know exactly what she can do. She can definitely get you the rank xp.

I would try to build a team or teams to beat the specific Decendeds you need to make your Shiva team. Shiva needs a Red Grimoire. You can get the Phoenix from somewhere not a Decended. Leilan needs Zhang Fei and Guan Yinping which are both type restricted and that's a real rear end in a top hat move Gungho. Kagu needs Dark Izanami and Wangren. Aside from evoing more than one Leilan, Chiyome is good but really needs to be skilled. Rouzel could potentially be necessary to deal with binds but you could still pull something better.

I would definitely keep Belial. The Archdemons are due for a split ult.

I don't really have an opinion on the rest. I sold a couple dupe Kurone fwiw.

korora posted:

Undine you can toss but I would hold onto the rest until they enable you to buy something important (like an MP dragon you have a good team for). It's only going to get easier to get MP and a lot of those don't have ults or awoken versions yet.

two_step posted:

Thanks for the insight guys! I'll hold on to Phoenix then and consider selling those four.

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010

Prowler posted:

I will end you

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Game's trolling me hardcore with these Nephthys skill-up kitties. Just had a run where a kitty appeared on every single floor it could possibly appear on. Not a single one dropped.

lesbian baphomet posted:

One day maybe they'll Uevo the green and blue sonias

I'm honestly a little surprised they haven't gotten ults yet. Ult Ronia was, what, about a year or so ago?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm sorry I ever doubted you Gronia, be my waifu! here, I'll kick Sakuya out!

That's me, in 2019.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Oct 1, 2015

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Did anyone post Awoken Freyrs stuff in the thread? Because if not, all you Freyr havers are gonna get REALLY happy.

Attacker/Physical

Gains 2 TPA and 2 SBR

AS: 1 turn 2x boost to Fire and Water, 1 turn Haste

LS: 2.5x ATK and RCV to Fire types, Skill use > slight attack boost

Amazing, amazing Urd Sub, and fantastic for A.Shiva.

The Jumpoff fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Oct 1, 2015

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

The Jumpoff posted:

Did anyone post Awoken Freyrs stuff in the thread? Because if not, all you Freyr havers are gonna get REALLY happy.

Attacker/Physical

Gains 2 TPA and 2 SBR

AS: 1 turn 2x boost to Fire and Water, 1 turn Haste

LS: 2.5x ATK and RCV to Fire types, Skill use > slight attack boost

Amazing, amazing Urd Sub, and fantastic for A.Shiva or Shiva Dragon as well.

As a Freyr haver, yes, I am very happy :mmmhmm:

(He doesn't work that well for Shiva Dragon, though, since he loses God typing)

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011

DaveWoo posted:

As a Freyr haver, yes, I am very happy :mmmhmm:

(He doesn't work that well for Shiva Dragon, though, since he loses God typing)

poo poo you're absolutely right. I keep forgetting that stipulation on Shiva Dragon.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

DaveWoo posted:

I'm honestly a little surprised they haven't gotten ults yet. Ult Ronia was, what, about a year or so ago?

Wasn't Ronia's ult from some kind of community vote thing, though?

I mean I'm also surprised they haven't for the other two after all this time, but still.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
If anyone deserves an ult, it's the Guan Yu's. I have both of them and I just want them to be useful drat it.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

lesbian baphomet posted:

Wasn't Ronia's ult from some kind of community vote thing, though?

I mean I'm also surprised they haven't for the other two after all this time, but still.

Yeah, it was. Ronia, LuBu (the only one who has ever beaten Sakuya), and Satan were the chosen.

Apparently, for whatever stupid reason, people liked devils. How quaint.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

One day...

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

I got a zuoh but I don't really have any dark/greens to hang out with him. maybe one day he can be friends with Ruel and Mitsunari and the dark Cu Chu evo and become my very first/only Green team.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
That feeling when you pull some more, hoping for gfes but instead it'd your 3rd red chester in a day.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I sold blonia and 2 ronias for mp because they suck rear end. Wootles

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

silvergoose posted:

Yes, of course; ideal LKali team is probably LKali/DKali/AIsis (or Sun Quan)/LKali/LKali/LKali

Fixed that for you!

Always put dark subs (or other off colors) on the left for damage absorbs, it will save you so much heartache.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Never sell full board converters

Unless you have more than five then maybe

• Locked thread