Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Simms you moron they just said they didn't sub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!

Madcosby posted:

In Junior High, a friend and I stopped by a Hardee's near our place for the first time. We were starving, and my friend ordered whatever their plain hamburger was, and finished it. Then he went back and ordered another, and the lady at the counter was astonished, she couldnt believe he wanted another one. While they made it, people came out from the kitchen to meet "the burger boys" (us). When he finished his second burger, everyone clapped.

When he told his mother about it later that day, she made us promise never to visit that Hardees again.

Hahaha what the hell.

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Steeler's defense looks like trash right now.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Madcosby posted:

In Junior High, a friend and I stopped by a Hardee's near our place for the first time. We were starving, and my friend ordered whatever their plain hamburger was, and finished it. Then he went back and ordered another, and the lady at the counter was astonished, she couldnt believe he wanted another one. While they made it, people came out from the kitchen to meet "the burger boys" (us). When he finished his second burger, everyone clapped.

When he told his mother about it later that day, she made us promise never to visit that Hardees again.

lmao

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

haljordan posted:

I read once that 1 out of every 5 beers sold in the U.S. is a bud light. That makes me a sad panda
I got a 12 pack in my fridge :) Call me a proletariat all you want, I like it.

WTF are these announcers talking about? Don't let it get to third down because then Flacco will throw? If they don't convert he will throw it anyway you dumbski

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hahahaha

Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

holy poo poo that dude is wes welker (not a race comment)

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Nice back body drop on the tackle.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Good play Campanaro!

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
This one's for Tebow!

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Nice

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
loving LOL

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
How do you let that happen.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

That run owned, Campanaro owns

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Steelers looked abysmal on defense that drive

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

That was a real gritty smart play by that football player.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

drat Steelers D

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Campanaro jumps into a Steeler's arms.

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

nerve posted:

Steelers looked abysmal on defense that drive

They aren't good and only looked competent the past few weeks because they were playing the Rams and the 49ers

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Log082 posted:

Forsett's looking a lot better tonight. I like it.

Playing a trash defense helps

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
Wardian block by Smith Sr.

Ice up & etc.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
we never went back to that Hardees, or back to any Hardees, I suppose. It closed shop like a year later. We still joke about being "the burger boys" but try not to think about why they were so amazed

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Codependent Poster posted:

Simms you moron they just said they didn't sub

Thank you, I was in the other room listening and I thought I must have missed something but no, Simms is just dumb.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
How many Thursday Night Football games have been good? Does it average to 2 a year?

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Dr. Tough
Oct 22, 2007

Madcosby posted:

:catstare:

Where the hell was this

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Madcosby posted:

we never went back to that Hardees, or back to any Hardees, I suppose. It closed shop like a year later. We still joke about being "the burger boys" but try not to think about why they were so amazed

BAH Gawd it's the burgers boys

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Tough posted:

:catstare:

Where the hell was this

Decatur GA

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Ribsauce posted:

How many Thursday Night Football games have been good? Does it average to 2 a year?

More like 2 ever. I can't even think of one off the top of my head.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Madcosby posted:

I hope this is true

Noah
May 31, 2011

Come at me baby bitch
Hardee's got some deloicious steak biscuits.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Madcosby posted:

Madcosby posted:

loving lol

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Madcosby posted:

That sounds like a memory your brain formed to protect you from having to deal with being molested behind a Hardees or something. loving weird.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Did we just have two commercial breaks and no plays?

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Steelers D looking it's worst so far this season on that past drive.

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

FIRST TIME posted:

That sounds like a memory your brain formed to protect you from having to deal with being molested behind a Hardees or something. loving weird.

something something they were the buns to the patty

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

axeil posted:

There have been many good ones tbh but it's hard to remember which day they specifically were

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Madcosby posted:

You should name change to "the burger boys" imo

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

axeil posted:

I tired to google to check. There are slideshows all over the place for "worst thursday night football games" but I did not see a single one for good ones. I guess Bleacher Report can't make a 25 page slideshow when there is only 3 total examples.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

warcrimes posted:

Playing a trash defense helps

Shhhh. After the last three games, let me have this.

• Locked thread