Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Yomofo posted:

How is Fan Duel legal when online poker is banned in the USA?

Fantasy sports were exempt from the bill banning online poker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yomofo posted:

Fan Duel is a game of skill.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Yomofo posted:

Loopholes

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Would anybody be surprised if it was revealed that Steve Smith has murdered someone in his life?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all the little QBs who enter the national football league have elite talent and poise lurking in their heart, and sometimes it takes hold of them and says, "i will not lose." eliteness is fluid and fleeting, and beautiful

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!

Yomofo posted:

pretty sure poker is legal in most states.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
How has Steve Smith not been arrested like 25 times for random assaults and stuff? You didn't hold the door for me? *BAM*

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

legalize all gambling. i should be allowed to lose my house by clicking a button at 7-11.

There's a gas station near work I stop at sometimes and there are two guys who are always there (at different times) buying 15 lottery tickets at a time and scratching them off at the counter

Seems like a fun thing to do

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Ban all gambling and throw me in the stockades for my crimes please

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Petite Dinklage posted:

It had the good looking girl who isn't jessica chastain but looks like her

She looked really familiar but didn't at the same time. It was confusing. Also she walked through the jungle in heels which is just...come on man.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

DrunkPanda posted:

Would anybody be surprised if it was revealed that Steve Smith has murdered someone in his life?

Only if they deserved it. He's a man of honor. PBUH

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

my life is lacking something, and that's the thrill of being able to legally make a $3000 parlay on the WNBA and lithuanian club soccer.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my life is lacking something, and that's the thrill of being able to legally make a $3000 parlay on the WNBA and lithuanian club soccer.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

axeil posted:

It was a good movie. Dinosaurs ate people and did cool stuff.

it was a really bad movie.

Of course, the original came out when I was 12 and it was the best thing ever.

There was 0 chance the new one would be within 2 orders of magnitude as good, and it wasn't.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

axeil posted:

She looked really familiar but didn't at the same time. It was confusing. Also she walked through the jungle in heels which is just...come on man.

She's Bryce Dallas Howard, Ron Howard's daughter. She had to make a big deal about how she is NOT Jessica Chastain

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
yay Marlon but he's a deep threat

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Piggles posted:

pretty sure poker is legal in most states.

Online is a pretty big part of that sentence

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Petite Dinklage posted:

There's a gas station near work I stop at sometimes and there are two guys who are always there (at different times) buying 15 lottery tickets at a time and scratching them off at the counter

the real degen method is to buy a roll of them and immediately have the cashier scan them without scratching them

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

axeil posted:

It owned. Sorry you hate appropriate footwear.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Malloreon posted:

it was a really bad movie.

Of course, the original came out when I was 12 and it was the best thing ever.

There was 0 chance the new one would be within 2 orders of magnitude as good, and it wasn't.

Thats because you are old and jaded and hate fun.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

god help you if your party gets better because someone brought tortilla chips

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I've bet on dumber things. WNBA betting is actually legit

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:

axeil posted:

She looked a lot like a girl I used to date but with straight hair. Her eyes were almost exactly the same which was really freaky.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Petite Dinklage posted:

There is a guy who just looks like a degenerate gambler I almost always see at the store near me. Every time he is sitting in his busted Crown Vic scratching a ticket or in the store buying one. I go there three times a week and he is there at least once.

Being a degenerate craps player in AC or Vegas is one thing, but a degenerate scratch lotto ticket in a random city is weak

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

the real degen method is to buy a roll of them and immediately have the cashier scan them without scratching them

Like buying sports tickets and then just sleeping through the game and checking the score on your phone after you wake up

StarcraftM
Jan 15, 2008

Full Fuckin' Circle.
Vick still can move pretty good, I will admit.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
:vick: gonna :vick:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Petite Dinklage posted:

She's Bryce Dallas Howard, Ron Howard's daughter. She had to make a big deal about how she is NOT Jessica Chastain

:aaa: holy poo poo the whole Ron Howard's daughter thing in the new season of arrested makes way more sense now. Thats hilarious, especially since I was convinced she was Isla Fisher at first.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

:vick:

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug
Vick looking like that speed is almost completely gone

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

axeil posted:

Thats because you are old and jaded and hate fun.

aren't we all

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Petite Dinklage posted:

I see scratched off lotto tickets on the ground all the time where just the tiny numerical code in the corner is scratched off indicating if the ticket is a winner. These people spend $5-20 per ticket and dont even try to enjoy scratching off the whole thing

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!

Metapod posted:

Online is a pretty big part of that sentence

http://professionalrakeback.com/Offshore-USA-Friendly-Online-Poker-Sites-Guide

am i stupid?

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Vick better than 50% of starting QBs in the league apparently

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
yay sammie coates :)

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Hey is it too late to come in and say gently caress the Steelers?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Vertical Lime posted:

aren't we all

True, true. I just express my jadedness by watching bad football on Thursday nights.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Roger Craig posted:

I see scratched off lotto tickets on the ground all the time where just the tiny numerical code in the corner is scratched off indicating if the ticket is a winner. These people spend $5-20 per ticket and dont even try to enjoy scratching off the whole thing

THEY HAVE A SYSTEM, ALRIGHT?!?!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

I've bet on dumber things. WNBA betting is actually legit

my favorite thing ive bet on is me and a couple other dudes at a house party drafting people based on who was most likely to vomit first. made a cool three bills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

legalize all gambling. i should be allowed to lose my house by clicking a button at 7-11.

You can already just have to click a lot

• Locked thread