Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Leveon Bell making those defenders look like the unathletic beer league scrubs that they are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Dope rear end block from vick

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Jesus, how many holding penalties weren't called? i saw two, one by Vick

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

FIRST TIME posted:

Serious question: Why do goons seem to hate Hardee's/Carl's Jr so much? It's priced the same as McDonalds/Burger King/Jack n the Box and the food's way better.

i was in the field working today and went to carl's jr and it was actually for some reason like $2-3 more expensive than normal. must have just been a bullshit carls jr.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

boy that was a lot of holding

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

All copies of "Black and Yellow" should be burned

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Ribsauce posted:

Here is the best bet we ever did. You know how they let autistic kids play at halftime of basketball games sometimes. We bet on the game and we're up cheering and screaming the entire time, sweating the poo poo out of it. The team I backed had this girl who was like Moses Malone in her prime down low, she killed his team. Probably had 6 points and 10 boards in 10 minutes.

The looks we go, oh my god, if hell exists we are heading straight there for this alone. It was worth it though, I never had so much fun for a halftime show. I highly recommend doing it next time you have a halftime show like this.

Loooool you goddamn lunatic hahah

FIRST TIME posted:

Serious question: Why do goons seem to hate Hardee's/Carl's Jr so much? It's priced the same as McDonalds/Burger King/Jack n the Box and the food's way better.

Because they hate to see hot girls objectivied

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:

DrunkPanda posted:

Leveon Bell making those defenders look like the unathletic beer league scrubs that they are

It's very easy to do that when everyone is holding the players about to hit him.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Steelers still good even with Vick

Stairway to Seven baby

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

i was in the field working today and went to carl's jr and it was actually for some reason like $2-3 more expensive than normal. must have just been a bullshit carls jr.

it was a social experiment, you pay and eat the food and then they just keep following you around yelling "bro it's just a prank"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
b-b--b-b-b--but HOLDING :qq: - some bitches

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
so can you put the ball anywhere on the hash for a xp try? That ball was way to the left instead of center.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Bad Moon posted:

Hardees is NOT better than Mcdonalds and I hate Micky Ds

I eat McDonald's value menu when I want to feel disgusted with myself for less than $5 but gently caress anything on their regular menu. The Big Mac is a joke compared to the Big Carl.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Carl's sr. perhaps?

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
This is probably the fewest flags I've seen in a Steelers-Ravens game. Refs just decided to take a break?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

He... he... *wipes bitch tears from eyes* He didn't... he didn't call... *blows nose* h-h-holding

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Loooool you goddamn lunatic hahah
We still bet on the autistic games when they happen, but it will never top the first time. My friend was standing up there screaming TEN IS KILLING EM, LOOK AT HER!!! COME ON REF...

yep he yelled at the refs during the special olympics halftime show.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
Vick rules. gently caress you haters.

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!

a helpful bear posted:

This is probably the fewest flags I've seen in a Steelers-Ravens game. Refs just decided to take a break?

even the refs dont want anything to do with this game.

lol that replay the tackle and block holy cow

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

He... he... *wipes bitch tears from eyes* He didn't... he didn't call... *blows nose* h-h-holding

OH THE HUMANITY

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

it was a social experiment, you pay and eat the food and then they just keep following you around yelling "bro it's just a prank"

there's probably someone in my trunk right now yelling that, thinking im still in my car. instead i'm at home and naked and horny cum watch me big boi

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Remember when Vick admitted he sucked for the Jets because he never expected to play and didn't pay attention

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Ribsauce posted:

We still bet on the autistic games when they happen, but it will never top the first time. My friend was standing up there screaming TEN IS KILLING EM, LOOK AT HER!!! COME ON REF...

yep he yelled at the refs during the special olympics halftime show.

Wanna hang out with your friend.

Do you actually watch the special Olympics and bet on it now?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

No flippys off the dock!

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

average_steelers_bandwagon_fan.txt

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Dizam that hit

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Joe Flacco: Elite (Questionable)

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Steelers - Ravens games do usually have good hits.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

flip a dipped by gay there

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

PUT EM IN A DRESS!!!

Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

SlipUp posted:

so can you put the ball anywhere on the hash for a xp try? That ball was way to the left instead of center.

yeah i've seen a few guys put it on the left so they can curl it

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
Vick being an adequate QB, Chris Johnson running for multiple TDs, Larry Fitzgerald and Steve Smith owning...

Am I so stoned that I went back to 2009?

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
Trestman and his loving zero protect 7 step drops

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Remember when Vick admitted he sucked for the Jets because he never expected to play and didn't pay attention

Yes, he rules for that. Nobody should work for an organization that thinks starting Geno Smith is a good idea.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Joe flacco fraud

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!
Really hate this poo poo where they come back from commerical post-snap

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
What a weird time for a commercial.

And what an elite pass that was.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Michael Vick isn't 'cerebral' enough to be a quarterback - steelers fans ityool 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
What the gently caress was that pass?

• Locked thread