Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

88h88 posted:

Hotel gyms rarely have any actual weights worth a drat. Though the last place I stayed at had a bunch of cable machines that I bodged with various other bits of gym to give myself a workout that wasn't too bad.
This one had dumbbells up to 50lb so I've been doing the Evil 8 Complex with those and some body weight stuff. Complexes done with short rest are decent but I miss lifting heavy poo poo.

14 INCH DICK posted:

Pocket air horns work for the people lazy enough to bounce that one right back
Somehow I've neglected reading your thread until today. Wish I had found it earlier in this pointless trip.

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Oct 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Plus Swedish meatballs

FTFY

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Got home from work early! Ready for a weekend full of cleaning the house and studying assembly language, from the looks of this bitch-made hurricane.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Texting while driving .gif

http://i.imgur.com/12VfL4P.gif

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Offer letter out on a house, gently caress this house poo poo bruh

:shepspends:

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Slow is Fast posted:

Good luck, there's no relief quite like being done with a house hunt.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~

ahhhhhhhhh!

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

Slow is Fast posted:

Congrats/condolences!

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Adiabatic posted:

Congrats/condolences!

You're looking for the word congradudolences

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

another floridaman has that beat:

http://globalnews.ca/news/2255166/man-on-motorcycle-takes-both-hands-off-handlebars-to-text-during-high-speed-chase/

Tomarse
Mar 7, 2001

Grr

I have been gradually reassembling my landy. I need to bolt some brackets to the back of the cylinder head on a rover v8 - using some existing threaded holes (I need to hold my new coolant and intake pipe work in place)

However I am not sure what thread they are. I only deal in metric and only have metric fasteners in stock - and these are almost the same as an M10 but not quite!
Does this likely make them 3/8? Are they likely to be unf or unc?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Aside from the police chase part, I see guys do that quite a bit. Or even better, have it on a handle bar mount and be texting.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Tomarse posted:

I have been gradually reassembling my landy. I need to bolt some brackets to the back of the cylinder head on a rover v8 - using some existing threaded holes (I need to hold my new coolant and intake pipe work in place)

However I am not sure what thread they are. I only deal in metric and only have metric fasteners in stock - and these are almost the same as an M10 but not quite!
Does this likely make them 3/8? Are they likely to be unf or unc?
Probably 3/8" UNF, yes.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Every time there is a whack rear end crazy news story it is always Florida. always

In other news I blipshifted the crap out of today. I think it was a record from getting the email to placing the order on this one.

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs

Adiabatic posted:

. Check out this super helpful thread in BFC to hear exactly what I just told you in clearer words probably.

Thanks for the grown up advice guys, I'll check out the thread and get in contact with Fidelity. Sadly HR seems not very well versed in lowly hourly details.
I just have whatever standard stuff they give, but I know I can up my contributions or do Roth IRA.

I'm trying to get back to teaching myself aolidworks especially since I now have access to a 3D printer.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Slow is Fast posted:

Offer accepted without issue.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Slow is Fast posted:

Hahaha, now wait a couple years. Experience house life. Watch your project time go to a fraction of what you have now.

:laugh:

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Slow is Fast posted:

Now you have a lot of storage for more cars

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

meatpimp posted:

Hahaha, now wait a couple years. Experience house life. Watch your project time go to a fraction of what you have now.

:laugh:

Considering I can only work on cars on the weekends with my current arrangement, weeknights in a heated garage will allow me to be even more productive vs sitting in an apartment listening to my above floor neighbors get domestic disputes called them.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
Congrats on the heated garage, they rule. I bought a house a year ago and have loved it, I just need to insulate and heat the garage next :getin:

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Lightbulb Out posted:

Congrats on the heated garage, they rule. I bought a house a year ago and have loved it, I just need to insulate and heat the garage next :getin:

Ug, I need to put an AC unit in my garage. gently caress this heat.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Slow is Fast posted:

Considering I can only work on cars on the weekends with my current arrangement, weeknights in a heated garage will allow me to be even more productive vs sitting in an apartment listening to my above floor neighbors get domestic disputes called them.

Lol you think you're gonna have the time on weekends for cars.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

lol no seatbelt either, another victory for Darwin.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Slow is Fast posted:

Weekends are now house repair time. Weeknights are now preparing for house repair time.

But: congratulations. Is it the jacuzzi house?

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

El Jebus posted:

Ug, I need to put an AC unit in my garage. gently caress this heat.

I have a wall mounted unit that I picked up at a garage sale a few weeks ago for this exact reason.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Seat Safety Switch posted:

But: congratulations. Is it the jacuzzi house?

Yes, and apparently it's mine if it goes through. I get EVERYTHING on the property. They want out bad. Bachelor got unbachelored situation.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Boy i sure do enjoy school a lot more when I'm doing design exercises rather than obtuse circuit analysis. Solidworks is actually fun.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Stop by my Facebook page to see a shower get ripped out!

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Sup AI. Elmnt80 recommended I try this poo poo so I finally figured i'd give it a whirl. It's goddamn delicious :allears:

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Vile. Drink real malt liquor like a man. Olde English 800 or death.

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe

T1g4h posted:

Sup AI. Elmnt80 recommended I try this poo poo so I finally figured i'd give it a whirl. It's goddamn delicious :allears:

try the Apple Ginger, I like it better than crsip apple

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Ether Frenzy posted:

gently caress it, what do I know, I'm drinking a Blue Moon Agave Nectar Ale because there was only one heineken in the work fridge :qq:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Ether Frenzy posted:

Can't say I've ever tried it. I mostly stick to whiskey and bourbon, but I don't feel like getting totally shitfaced tonight so I figured I'd try something new :v:

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Yeah, it's awful and not intended for grownups. I drank it as a young hooligan, but the last time I had it I was probably around 30 and nearly died the next day from internal hemorrhaging.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
gently caress. Stepdad isn't going to make it through the night.

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde
Congrats on the awesome house, SiF. Finally, somewhere to put your lift!

That's poo poo, Rhyno. Nobody deserves an end like that.

E: removed mention of being "a bit of an rear end in a top hat" - wrong person.

literally a fish fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Oct 3, 2015

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Some people do, but not the people who usually experience it sadly.

The pay by weight goodwill downtown was absolutely killing it on cool poo poo to root through.

I bought this what had to be expensive raw hide swaggerjacket/masturbatorium attire for $4. It's not sheep, it's straight grain fur inside so I dunno but now I can pretend I'm in Longmire.

Beta! Bought for like $6.

And also found this ATT Blackberry Torch without a simcard that I think cost me under a dollar. Charged it up and reset it and everything works. I am going to give this to a friend who's in need and they can do a pay as you go type deal.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He's dead.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Rhyno posted:

He's dead.

I'm so sorry man. My condolences :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Didn't he hate you?

• Locked thread