Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

knows a black guy
Jun 18, 2005

I got these shoes. Tell me how bad they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

knows a black guy posted:

Are you special needs?

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

PCOS Bill posted:

Are you special needs?

How was your trip to Oregon today?

Kea
Oct 5, 2007
In reference to the AR pistol I completely understand wanting to be sure of the distinction, better than jail.

Had a small amount of money saved up so i bought myself some parts to upgrade my..6-7 year old shitbox.

Nothing amazing but it feels so good for like £350

edit: Upgrading from an intel celeron at 2.2ghz, an old amd piece of crap and barely 4 gig of ram

Kea has a new favorite as of 00:25 on Oct 2, 2015

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Old TV poo poo the bed.

New hotness.

It's currently chewing through the update it got from skynet. I assume it will laser me to death shortly.

My one complaint. What were they thinking with the wall mount? Who has either a solid stud wall, or two studs less then six inches apart? I am not trusting load bearing drywall.

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Use 100lbs anchors where you can't hit a stud it'll be fine.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Harley C posted:

How was your trip to Oregon today?

I haven't been west of the Mississippi since I was a kid, and I don't intend on going west of the Mississippi again while I draw breath.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Digital_Jesus posted:

Use 100lbs anchors where you can't hit a stud it'll be fine.

Eh, I just moved the feet from the outside to the middle and put it on the old stand. Maybe I'll get a wild hair up my rear end, but for now, gently caress it.

Thank you though.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

PCOS Bill posted:

I haven't been west of the Mississippi since I was a kid, and I don't intend on going west of the Mississippi again while I draw breath.

When you're done drawing breath I intend to drag you across and leave you in Cedar Rapids.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dick Trauma posted:

When you're done drawing breath I intend to drag you across and leave you in Cedar Rapids.

Is that where Jastiger lives?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

VendaGoat posted:

Old TV poo poo the bed.

New hotness.

It's currently chewing through the update it got from skynet. I assume it will laser me to death shortly.

My one complaint. What were they thinking with the wall mount? Who has either a solid stud wall, or two studs less then six inches apart? I am not trusting load bearing drywall.

Why'd you get the tiny 30"? That thing will look rediculous mounted on a wall.

Polyakov
Mar 22, 2012

Dick Trauma posted:

When PCOS bill stops drawing breath i am not sure life will be worth living any more.

New Graphics card time!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Why'd you get the tiny 30"? That thing will look rediculous mounted on a wall.

Is this a call back to earlier? :v:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

VendaGoat posted:

Is this a call back to earlier? :v:

That tv is small enough for tom cruise to wear as a smart watch. Someone photoshop him in for scale.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rad Lieutenant posted:

That tv is small enough for tom cruise to wear as a smart watch. Someone photoshop him in for scale.

Tom Cruise is in the picture standing in front of the TV already

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Dewgy posted:

It says limited edition of 100 so I'd guess it's both real and a joke.

They sell them at Universal Studios in the Simpsons store. I've bought a few of them.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Tom cruise is such a tiny gently caress, four of him could fit on this screen.

:) I can be an rear end sometimes :downs:

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

I have never been so nervous to post a thing. I bought some new shoes. Don't hate me, thread!

(Not my photo)

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

strangemusic posted:

I have never been so nervous to post a thing. I bought some new shoes. Don't hate me, thread!

(Not my photo)

I like them!

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Aramek posted:

Ordered a gen 1 Moto X (the 2013 model I think) off eBay since my plan requires me to buy the unlocked GSM yadda yadda. Here's hoping I don't get a broken pile of poo poo!

I dig my 2013 Droid Maxx which I think is the same thing but with the longer battery. Mine's still trucking.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

strangemusic posted:

(Not my photo)

Bad-rear end yo! I've never seen leather Chucks!

Kea
Oct 5, 2007

strangemusic posted:

(Not my photo)

Dont hate them, but i dont like the brown laces

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

What's the difference between a boot and a high-top tennis shoe?

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

BgRdMchne posted:

What's the difference between a boot and a high-top tennis shoe?

Boots are made of animals.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

apatheticman posted:

Boots are made of animals.

So's that Chuck posted right above.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef
I'm sure there are exceptions I'm not thinking of, but the difference that comes to mind for me is the shape and construction of the sole.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Toast Museum posted:

I'm sure there are exceptions I'm not thinking of, but the difference that comes to mind for me is the shape and construction of the sole.

I've seen plenty of rubber soled boots that have a profile like that.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

BgRdMchne posted:

I've seen plenty of rubber soled boots that have a profile like that.

Then call those sneakers or call these boots. No one else really cares as you seem to.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

flosofl posted:

Then call those sneakers or call these boots. No one else really cares as you seem to.

I'm just really confused right now.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Kea posted:

Dont hate them, but i dont like the brown laces

You can get them with black laces too! Bam!

I'm not even going to touch the boots/hi-tops thing.

absolem
May 21, 2014

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 [is] immoral
insofar as it is coercive towards someone, yes

I am retarded and compassion is overrated.

AUSTRIANECONOMICS
AUSTRIANECONOMICS
AUSTRIANECONOMICS
AUSTRIANECONOMICS
AUSTRIANECONOMICS
AUSTRIANECONOMICS
I bought a jacket, pants, and several shirts from the uniqlo and Lemaire collaboration which is, by most accounts, excellent.

Boots v high tops:
For many boots, it's really just as simple as it looks. The boots look like other things that were called boots before we had high tops, and are made for different purposes. Sometimes there's a difference in construction too.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Uniqlo stores are annoying because of the loud blaring music that sounds like a nightclub. Can I just buy some cheap OCBD shirts and underwear in peace?

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

knows a black guy posted:

They're pretty ugly not gonna lie

strangemusic posted:

(Not my photo)

These are drat nice though

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug

I bought a new chromecast because I wanted to get another one for the house anyway.

I'm interested in the chromecast audio as well, but I'm not going to get one or more until they can sync together like a sonos "zoned" setup.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

My 9th LEGO dollhouse!

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
I'm the cop perusing the wanted ads while a robber flees the barber shop

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

El_Elegante posted:

I'm the cop perusing the wanted ads while a robber flees the barber shop

I'm Indiana Jones with a magnifying glass trying to burn a cat to death with the power of the sun.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

djfooboo posted:

My 9th LEGO dollhouse!

Ages 16+?? Why? Is this the lego version of vanity sizing?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

jyrka posted:

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

jyrka posted:

We can only see the whore on the balcony from the box but there's another one giving a handy inside.