Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Dammit Ecco.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I will also answer 3 questions completely truthfully, but honestly I'm kind of an open book, so I'll answer any questions truthfully. I like talking about myself.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

fiery_valkyrie posted:

What is your favourite colour?
HA

Asiina posted:

I will also answer 3 questions completely truthfully, but honestly I'm kind of an open book, so I'll answer any questions truthfully. I like talking about myself.

would you ever move to America?

What is your opinion on Belgium?

Do you have any stories about pumpkins that you'd like to share?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I will also answer any questions truthfully, because I am a narcissist

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Honestly, sports are a REALLY good way of meeting people. I've met some of my best friends through social sports leagues. You don't have to be good if you're willing to buy your team a pitcher or two after the first game and can chill.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

CCKeane posted:

Honestly, sports are a REALLY good way of meeting people. I've met some of my best friends through social sports leagues. You don't have to be good if you're willing to buy your team a pitcher or two after the first game and can chill.

I am entirely unable to chill, CCKeane. So thanks for nothing!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

EccoRaven posted:

what is your height

what is your favorite color

how do you feel about the upcoming 2016 election re:statewide offices?

6'4
Dark blue
Gerrymandering will continue to make a red state of what should ostensibly be a blue state in Georgia. It is depressing. I will still vote, however, in the hopes of a Southern liberal utopia.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

How much do you enjoy ice cream?

What is your favourite colour?

Do you use your phone while on the toilet?

A lot!
Orange.
Sometimes...

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

BottleKnight posted:

I am entirely unable to chill, CCKeane. So thanks for nothing!

Well then you could just be really good at sports and have that excuse all social awkwardness.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 11:28 on Mar 27, 2020

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Asiina posted:

Where did you hide the bodies?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Opopanax posted:

I will also answer any questions truthfully, because I am a narcissist

same

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I moved in with two randoms off craigslist because I decided to move without a job and instead just pickup my poo poo and go.

I don't like either of my roommates.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I'm also going to answer other peoples' questions

EccoRaven posted:

HA

Yeah, for sure.
Good waffles.
My mom made me a pumpkin costume for Halloween. It was big and orange and silly looking and I felt ridiculous but my mom made it so I wore it.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Let's all play some tunes and see if this dumb site works.

https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/sa-wifom-omgus

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Kashuno posted:

I moved in with two randoms off craigslist because I decided to move without a job and instead just pickup my poo poo and go.

I don't like either of my roommates.

I wouldn't want to live with randos. They might be murderers. Or maybe a murderer might awaken within me. Either way, bad ending.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

The next part of my workout are crunches and I don't like crunches but I need to do crunches because my stomach is gross and fat.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
There is no such thing as spot reduction.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

fiery_valkyrie posted:

There is no such thing as spot reduction.

Yeah, but if I work my stomach, then as I lose weight, the effect of that toning will hopefully make the stretch marks less of an issue.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Little Mac posted:

I wouldn't want to live with randos. They might be murderers. Or maybe a murderer might awaken within me. Either way, bad ending.

I risked it and I mean overall it isn't the worst. I literally never see them. They don't use the living room at all, but they use the kitchen when I'm not home clearly and don't clean up and that makes me mad.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kashuno posted:

I risked it and I mean overall it isn't the worst. I literally never see them. They don't use the living room at all, but they use the kitchen when I'm not home clearly and don't clean up and that makes me mad.

The worst roommate I had was an acquaintance who repeatedly insisted I was pissing on the toilet seat. He once did this while I was away for a long weekend and I then pointed out that condensation was a thing and he took hot showers.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

EccoRaven posted:

HA

I would if I got a good job there. Being in academia means that you have to be willing to move to another city wherever it may be. I'd prefer to stay in Canada, but wouldn't be opposed to moving to the US.

I have no opinion on Belgium! I couldn't even tell you where it is other than somewhere in Europe. I am terrible.

I lived in an apartment all my life so we never really had pumpkins to make jack-o-lanterns cause there was nowhere to put them that anyone could see, but when I moved out on my own even though I also was living in an apartment where nobody would see it I got some pumpkins and carved them up with my best high school friend who lived across the street who is one of the people I reconnected with after undergrad. I wasn't very good at carving pumpkins since I never got any practice when I was younger, but I think I did alright. Here is a picture of one of those pumpkins with my cats (and also some junk on the floor)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Amoeba102 posted:

Right behind you :ghost:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Asiina posted:

I would if I got a good job there. Being in academia means that you have to be willing to move to another city wherever it may be. I'd prefer to stay in Canada, but wouldn't be opposed to moving to the US.

I have no opinion on Belgium! I couldn't even tell you where it is other than somewhere in Europe. I am terrible.

I lived in an apartment all my life so we never really had pumpkins to make jack-o-lanterns cause there was nowhere to put them that anyone could see, but when I moved out on my own even though I also was living in an apartment where nobody would see it I got some pumpkins and carved them up with my best high school friend who lived across the street who is one of the people I reconnected with after undergrad. I wasn't very good at carving pumpkins since I never got any practice when I was younger, but I think I did alright. Here is a picture of one of those pumpkins with my cats (and also some junk on the floor)

If you ever end up in NYC, let me know! I'll let you know ~~~some cool spots~~~

Offer stands for everybody, btw!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Asiina posted:

please locate belgium on this map:

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Amoeba102 posted:

why would you hide them? be proud of your sexy temple

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I am sorry Keane, but I would never, ever move to NYC. I hate big cities and tall buildings so much. NYC sounds like the worst place on earth for me.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I know where Belgium is because of EU3/4. Belgium is one of my favorites to play as.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Asiina posted:

I am sorry Keane, but I would never, ever move to NYC. I hate big cities and tall buildings so much. NYC sounds like the worst place on earth for me.

Oh it's terrible, but you get to complain constantly and that is really satisfying.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Allen Wren posted:

please locate belgium on this map:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Asiina don't know where Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania are. Shameful.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I couldn't even name all the countries in Europe, nevermind place them.

And I'm going to be a doctor! :v:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

doesn't everyone know that belgium has a large francophone population :confused:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

I know where Belgium is because of EU3/4. Belgium is one of my favorites to play as.

People should play more Europa Universalis.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Also, NYC is a perfectly wonderful city. I'd love to live there someday, though that may be in part due to my crippling phobia of driving cars.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Meinberg posted:

Also, NYC is a perfectly wonderful city. I'd love to live there someday, though that may be in part due to my crippling phobia of driving cars.

Never having to drive is REALLY, REALLY SWEET.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

doesn't everyone know that belgium has a large francophone population :confused:

I suppose I did know that, since :jp: is from Belgium.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Driving is one of the best things about a city. If a city requires driving but has terrible traffic then that is the worst, but I like driving and wouldn't be super keen to give it up.