Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Bluedeanie posted:

"I'm not locked in this octagon with you," Kevin James said as he barfed onto Mayhem Miller's face. "YOU'RE LOCKED IN HERE WITH ME!!!"

Lmao

I didn't even notice that typo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

mewse posted:

They probably didn't have a camera with the correct attachments needed to film his colon

Yeah less and less productions are bothering with the wide anal lens anymore.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah less and less productions are bothering with the wide anal lens anymore.

heh

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

i think it would be neat to see benson henderson fight tyron woodley.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I dont get all hte hate for johnny hendricks he punches awesome and his fight with gsp was pretty good sure he can dig your head into your crotch like the best of an ostritch but he is entertaining. His matt brown fight I just remembered and hmmm ...

I was super excited for this fight. Thesse two dudes have been needing to fight for a while and this was the right time! I think Woodley vs Lawler or Woodley vs Condit would be dope as hell. I'm glad that they said Condit vs lawler is still happening since I thought that we might not get that fight next.

Chain_of_Dogs
Aug 24, 2015
I can't wait to see Condit v. Woodley as a 5 round fight.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Hendricks has a cool rear end dog, I learned, after watching the Countdown. As a fellow plus-sized American, he's "eh, alright" in my book.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Did Krazyhorse's "kickstart-my-way-out-of-jail" thing actually work?

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
well hes not in jail

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

niethan posted:

well hes not in jail

Terry Funk would be proud.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

From left to right: Jon Jones, unknown black man in wind breaker, Jon Jones.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

From left to right: Jon Jones, unknown black man in wind breaker, Jon Jones.

no the dude in the middle is jon jones who recently shaved proof:

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Joe silva, you know what to do

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Jones is looking to make his heavyweight debut I guess :stare:

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Even though you're joking, would that be the funniest thing for Jones to do? Should he come back and immediately take the LHW belt back or should he make a run at heavyweight and deny DC/Alex a rematch for awhile to gently caress with them? I know I know, he'll choose the first one.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

FishBowlRobot posted:

Even though you're joking, would that be the funniest thing for Jones to do? Should he come back and immediately take the LHW belt back or should he make a run at heavyweight and deny DC/Alex a rematch for awhile to gently caress with them? I know I know, he'll choose the first one.

dude Jon coming back and making DC cry again only to immediately move to heavyweight would be the coolest loving thing he could ever do.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

-Atom- posted:

dude Jon coming back and making DC cry again only to immediately move to heavyweight would be the coolest loving thing he could ever do.

It'd be good but the coolest thing he could ever do is a tie between getting KO'd by Mark Hunt and losing to Tito Ortiz.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Jon Jones would wreck Mark Hunt so bad he'd wish to relive his childhood all over again

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

-Atom- posted:

Jon Jones would wreck Mark Hunt so bad he'd wish to relive his childhood all over again
it's so highly unlikely for anyone to be such a purposeless bag of diarrhea garbage, but here you are with your awful posts, around the clock.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

-Atom- posted:

I'm pretty sure it's physically impossible for jon jones to hit mark hunt so hard, he'd wish his sister got raped again daily. The gently caress is wrong with you even.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

-Atom- posted:

first of all how dare you

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
:qq: how Dare you

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Is there a way to get a GoFundMe or something so we can get Mark Hunt to see that post and have a free swing at our buddy Atom-?

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Possible kickstarter idea: come down to my dojo and say that to my face

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
More good low hanging fruit stuff from the guy whose gimmick is literally everyone hates his posts, but on the other hand hunt would beat Jones so bad he would be wishing he was back on the plantation picking cotton and getting whipped etc etc. funny

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I think Atom lives in San Diego so if you come out here I'll film the beat down

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

1st AD posted:

Atom lives in San Diego

That would explain a lot.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

manyak posted:

More good low hanging fruit stuff from the guy whose gimmick is literally everyone hates his posts, but on the other hand hunt would beat Jones so bad he would be wishing he was back on the plantation picking cotton and getting whipped etc etc. funny

hahaha

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

manyak posted:

incendiary comic :five:GOLD:five: from le forums edgelord! cant pwn with him, cant score lulz w/o 'em :D :D

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

manyak posted:

hes friends with keven

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
subtle racism in the ufc thread

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
ufc.tv is still good, but ufc.com might be under a ddos attack or something. I can't connect to it, and it seems down for everyone.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Noooo...not ufc.com

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
...and its finally back up

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

im racist

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

at least we know where you stand

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
It appears that Draftkings completely hosed up UFC 192. Someone was asleep at the switch, and all players were still able to edit their lineups after the first fight was over. It now looks like they have cancelled all UFC 192 contests. Players are now demanding that they freeroll this contest and just take the financial loss from paying out without collecting entry fees.

I'm sure UFC will be thrilled with that, and all these Draftkings commercials running during UFC 192 are hilarious now.

edit: confirmed, Draftkings inexplicably thought the first fight was 7pm ET even though it was known that we had prelim fights before then for at least a week or so. None of them bothered to double-check the fight times. MMA media are on this, because its a hilariously bad look for a major UFC sponsor.

Northjayhawk fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Oct 4, 2015

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Why would the UFC care at all that some gambling website screwed up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

vainman posted:

Why would the UFC care at all that some gambling website screwed up?

considering fantasy sports are unregulated, and thus unprotected, litigation might kill their sponsor? or something.

• Locked thread