Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Gryphon0468 posted:

You're all such huge hypocrites it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad. Not believing a word CR says but lapping up the drivel of DS and the crappy games media articles. I'm gonna be hanging around here with a big grin on my face soaking in every word you dumb asses say until CIG releases exactly what they said they would.

See you in the 'verse :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Madcosby posted:

they pulled a Smart and promised a law suit

but then they did it SC style and said

in two weeks

Derek Smarts lawsuit still hasn't happened, right?

brakanjan
May 26, 2014

Gryphon0468 posted:

You're all such huge hypocrites it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad. Not believing a word CR says but lapping up the drivel of DS and the crappy games media articles. I'm gonna be hanging around here with a big grin on my face soaking in every word you dumb asses say until CIG releases exactly what they said they would.

The 10 dollar punch line.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Fil5000 posted:

Did... did you pay ten dollars to tell people they have wrong opinions about a videogame?

A small price to pay given the prices of everything in SC.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Gryphon0468 posted:

As much an idiot DS sounds like, he's been right about everything that's happened. His blog post back in July basically outlines everything that's gone down so far.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Gryphon0468 posted:

Serious response here; Star Citizen has been in development for three years with nothing to show for it.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

I said come in! posted:

Serious response here; Star Citizen has been in development for three years with nothing to show for it.

do you expect picasso to finish his masterpiece in 3 years?

Salt n Reba McEntire
Nov 14, 2000

Kuparp.

Craptacular! posted:

Thanks for your contribution; but considering we all spent ten dollars on accounts for a message board, we should probably set a minimum of $100 for public humiliation.

Didn't spend a penny on mine; the paywall came later.

Gryphon0468 posted:

Honest question - why ... uh ... why do you believe this will happen? I honestly don't understand who or what has inspired this level of confidence. Please, I want to understand. Did you like Wing Commander as a kid? Was it Freelancer?

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3 results. Query took 0.01 seconds to complete.

Star Citizen: Refunds in two weeks.
by Gryphon0468 in Games at Oct 4, 2015 18:29
You're all such huge hypocrites it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad. Not believing a word CR says but lapping up the drivel of DS and the crappy games media articles. I'm gonna be hanging around here with a big grin on my face soaking in every word you dumb asses say until CIG releases exactly what
by Gryphon0468 in Games at Oct 3, 2015 22:02
Oh look at that, an unfinished Alpha has bugs, who'd have thunk it
by Gryphon0468 in Games at Oct 3, 2015 21:44
They already can. In Arena Commander. And that's without the actual FPS module even being launched

That's his entire post history: Chris Roberts, since you're here can you answer the only question we actually care about and that is how much of the ninety million dollars do you have left?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Gryphon0468 posted:

Hello. How many 'ships' do you 'own'?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

posting in the new danga rompan* thread

*or whatever

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Rincewinds posted:

So is this refund deal all or nothing? Or can I hang onto the starter package?

This is what I got:

quote:

Hi BadOptics,
Thank you for your request.
Just to confirm you would like a full refund and to close your account?

Could you please cite any specific press articles or otherwise that prompted this request or give any other reason/s for it - this would greatly be appreciated for our records and to help to resolve your request appropriately.
Look forward to hearing back.
Best,
CIG Customer Service Team

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Gryphon0468 posted:

So someone did buy Sandi an account, then?

Agrajag posted:

True enough. Picasso wouldn't be that slow.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
This is better than football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaKboBl8Pk8

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Furthermore, lol. This game is not real.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

I think you mean this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZnn0-R5iRo&feature=youtu.be&t=7m19s

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Agrajag posted:

I should be able to go onto the Star Citizen website and look at gameplay videos that show the core features of the finished game, look at screenshots, etc. Nothing like that exists. The website is laid out as if the game was just announced a week ago and therefore nothing exists for it yet.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

I said come in! posted:

Over four. CR funded development of SC for a year before the Kickstarter campaign began.

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

SirTagz posted:

I am still 8 pages behind and not sure if this has been posted..

But isn't it possible CIG is just buyng time with this lawsuit? These things take time right? And while the lwasuit is in progress, from the public standpoint, CIG is still clean. If they get enough time to push out SQ42 or some other major component, that might be enough to save the project from CIG standpoint. Legalfees be damned.. that's just backers' money, spent on a tactical move.

I'm pretty sure they don't have a plan, they're just hammering on their keyboards in anger at the moment.

RuckusRouser
Sep 28, 2015

Theres a lot of close ups of landing gear

Agrajag posted:

"However, when it comes to paintings, specifically, almost all of his works were really, really fast, and generally he averaged three per day when he was in painting mode."
https://www.quora.com/How-long-did-it-take-Picasso-to-complete-a-painting

Who is going to break the news to DiscoLeak?

brakanjan
May 26, 2014

Gryphon0468 posted:

How are we going to see this grin exactly? Are you going to fork out for premium?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

RuckusRouser posted:

"However, when it comes to paintings, specifically, almost all of his works were really, really fast, and generally he averaged three per day when he was in painting mode."

lmao this is great stuff.

Mangoose
Dec 11, 2007

Come out with your pants down!

Tippis posted:

So someone did buy Sandi an account, then?

With crowdfunding money!

sorla78
Oct 11, 2012

EAT THE PAIN AWAY!

bres0048 posted:

He didn't jump the bandwagon, his article says go buy popcorn poo poo just got real.

Here have some culture club
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Gryphon0468 posted:

show us on the doll where chris roberts touched you

*pulls out wallet*

oh....

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Gryphon0468 posted:

there has to be a shopped "I want to believe" poster with a ship.jpg pasted over it

right?

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

Gryphon0468 posted:

you, you're the one whose posts I want to read, please post more crobizzle

brakanjan
May 26, 2014

Paladinus posted:

Furthermore, lol. This game is not real.

There is a spoon! There is a spoon I tell you.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This game is as dead as the soul of gamers.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

RuckusRouser posted:

did Derek Smart put you up to this? Is Gamer Gate behind this? You better cite all your sources so that I can do a full independent investigation to verify your claims. See you in Space Court, sir.

See you in the 'verse

SirTagz
Feb 25, 2014

Noxville posted:

I'm pretty sure they don't have a plan, they're just hammering on their keyboards in anger at the moment.

It is hard to believe they are that stupid. Sigh.. but everything so far seems to point that way...

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

RuckusRouser posted:

In comparison, Guernica took all of 4 months from ideas to sketches, and another month from sketch to completion. 5 months total for one of the most significant pieces of modern art.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

RuckusRouser posted:

bear in mind, when he did take a long time to finish a painting, he finished a dozen others on the side

RuckusRouser
Sep 28, 2015

Theres a lot of close ups of landing gear

Tippis posted:

In comparison, Guernica took all of 4 months from ideas to sketches, and another month from sketch to completion. 5 months total for one of the most significant pieces of modern art.

I would like to ask you and Mr. Picasso the following question: did his significant piece of "art" contain a first-person universe?

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

John Williams, the composer well known for causing the release date for films to slip by months or even years because he couldn't deliver a score on time.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
You turds are loving running the joke into the ground you dipshits

Gryphon0468
Oct 3, 2015

ASK ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO SUCK OFF CHRIS ROBERTS

Chocobo posted:

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3 results. Query took 0.01 seconds to complete.

by Gryphon0468 in Games at Oct 4, 2015 18:29
You're all such huge hypocrites it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad. Not believing a word CR says but lapping up the drivel of DS and the crappy games media articles. I'm gonna be hanging around here with a big grin on my face soaking in every word you dumb asses say until CIG releases exactly what
by Gryphon0468 in Games at Oct 3, 2015 22:02
Oh look at that, an unfinished Alpha has bugs, who'd have thunk it
by Gryphon0468 in Games at Oct 3, 2015 21:44
They already can. In Arena Commander. And that's without the actual FPS module even being launched

That's his entire post history: Chris Roberts, since you're here can you answer the only question we actually care about and that is how much of the ninety million dollars do you have left?

Well done you deduced that I'm a new account. That happens sometimes you know.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

RuckusRouser posted:

I would like to ask you and Mr. Picasso the following question: did his significant piece of "art" contain a first-person universe?

Yes.

Agrajag posted:

You turds are loving running the joke into the ground you dipshits

It's ok. The ground deserves it. Think how many people it has killed!

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
picasso would request between $45 (for a glance) and $15,000 (full viewing package) to backers who wanted to see his work while he was working on a project

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Gryphon0468 posted:

Well done you deduced that I'm a new account. That happens sometimes you know.

nobody cares

• Locked thread