Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

An actual roflcopter pic.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
the general cloud of malaise hovering over my life makes relatively trivial things like shaving feel extremely difficult, so instead i've just been doing nothing with my life. otoh my destiny play has improved substantially

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

the general cloud of malaise hovering over my life makes relatively trivial things like shaving feel extremely difficult, so instead i've just been doing nothing with my life. otoh my destiny play has improved substantially

I feel like you are my Dating Megathread bro but I don't think I prepared myself for the amount and aggressiveness of facial hair going on here :ohdear:

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
haters step to the left or cure my crippling depression

balls in your court

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
A real bro tells it like it is.

On the plus side you remind me of my brother's Mexican football friend who always had excellent weed, so it is a positive association. That dude also had mad chicks all the time.

Look past depression and into the zone of getting mad chicks, and maybe becoming a good hookup (edit: weed hookup. I make no assumptions about ability re other kinds of hookup.)

Also I am pretty pro beard usually v:v:v

Mocking Bird has a new favorite as of 22:54 on Oct 2, 2015

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

[Obligatory anti-beard sentiment]

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
the shirt in that photo says 'anime in the streets hentai in the sheets' so i think some pretty unfair assumptions are being made about my general level of concern about not looking like a dumpster fire

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Anti-beard on Somethingawful? Gutsy.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

You have arisen from beyond Death!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Anti-beard on Somethingawful? Gutsy.

I'm a free spirit.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I'm a free spirit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
FHM did do a survey of women here in the UK and 96% did say they preferred a clean shaven man.

Just saying.

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Kitchner posted:

FHM did do a survey of women here in the UK and 96% did say they preferred a clean shaven man.

Just saying.

So you're pro-beard?

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
"pro/anti" beard is a dumb as poo poo conversation

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Not too bad, not too bad. Wasn't expecting to meet a pretty little conure like you 'round these parts. :cheers:

Anyway, so here're some pics of me from earlier this year:

Unfortunately, I'm not on a mountain in these pics, nor am I holding a cat. However, I do not have a beard, so I'd imagine that gives me some points with at least one of the mods hanging out in this thread.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i am 95 percent certain you are actually on a mountain in those photos, performing some fashion of epic quest

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Your hair is super long and I am super jealous :mad:

Jim Flatline
Sep 23, 2015

Mocking Bird posted:

Your hair is super long and I am super jealous :mad:

Less of the mocking.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
You mean my jokingly angry compliment on one of her prominent features?

Allow me to rephrase.

You have gorgeous long hair, a trait I aspire to personally.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i think it was probably a play on your name

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

i am 95 percent certain you are actually on a mountain in those photos, performing some fashion of epic quest

Nah, just in a snowstorm in a national park. And I guess my epic quest was "Obtain Pictures of Self in This Old Cloak Because I Just Rediscovered it in the Closet." Probably not the best reason to go out in a snowstorm, but I can't argue with the results (especially because I'm highly critical of all pictures of myself).

Mocking Bird posted:

You have gorgeous long hair, a trait I aspire to personally.

:3: Aw, thanks. I can't say I worked hard to obtain it, or that it's really anything I'm "going for" or planned out. I just haven't felt like going to a salon in 8 years and brushing it out and throwing it up into a braid/bun is the easiest way to deal with the pain in the rear end that is preparing myself to leave the house for the day. All in all, chalk it up to laziness more than anything.

I'll probably be lopping off 8-12 inches or so, soon, though. It's getting ridiculously long and donating some of it seems like a nice thing to do.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i think having an old cloak in your closet lends weight to the argument you were going on or have gone on quests, imo

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

schnickety scribe posted:

Nah, just in a snowstorm in a national park. And I guess my epic quest was "Obtain Pictures of Self in This Old Cloak Because I Just Rediscovered it in the Closet." Probably not the best reason to go out in a snowstorm, but I can't argue with the results (especially because I'm highly critical of all pictures of myself).

:3: Aw, thanks. I can't say I worked hard to obtain it, or that it's really anything I'm "going for" or planned out. I just haven't felt like going to a salon in 8 years and brushing it out and throwing it up into a braid/bun is the easiest way to deal with the pain in the rear end that is preparing myself to leave the house for the day. All in all, chalk it up to laziness more than anything.

I'll probably be lopping off 8-12 inches or so, soon, though. It's getting ridiculously long and donating some of it seems like a nice thing to do.

No wheelchair 1/10 (for awesome hair).

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Not too bad, not too bad. Wasn't expecting to meet a pretty little conure like you 'round these parts. :cheers:

Unfortunately, I'm not on a mountain in these pics, nor am I holding a cat. However, I do not have a beard, so I'd imagine that gives me some points with at least one of the mods hanging out in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiTXGswyAls

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Met my girlfriend's parents for the first time tonight, but also her catte.

Fuzzbutt there looks like it's a Jim Henson puppet. Also, judgmental.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

LingcodKilla posted:

No wheelchair 1/10 (for awesome hair).

My other cloak is a wheelchair, and my other wheelchair is a seeing-eye dog.

Breetai posted:

Met my girlfriend's parents for the first time tonight, but also her catte.

Fuzzbutt there looks like it's a Jim Henson puppet. Also, judgmental.

Holy poo poo, it does look like a Henson puppet. This one, specifically, comes to mind:

Edit:

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

i think having an old cloak in your closet lends weight to the argument you were going on or have gone on quests, imo
Okay, you both got me. I would have been going on a quest, but I left my guitar at home by accident.

schnickety scribe has a new favorite as of 14:25 on Oct 4, 2015

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

I'm like 90% sure you're the witch of the woods.

Please don't turn me into a frog.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Never cut your hair shorter.

Really long hair loving owns and more women should have it.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
95% agree she should totally get a buzzcut

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Girls with short hair rock

Also long hair, or medium length hair

I got a Harry Potter-esque scar, post if you want to see

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Mohawk is finally long enough to braid, yay. Apologies for the lovely camper lighting.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
I dig the hawk, but I think you should let it run wild and free, like the mighty elk and/or possum.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Yeah usually I just let it run free, because it's a 'murican, but I've been doing a ton of work on a truck lately and that poo poo gets all up in my face.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Scathach posted:

Yeah usually I just let it run free, because it's a 'murican, but I've been doing a ton of work on a truck lately and that poo poo gets all up in my face.

I want to stroke your head

Green Mind
Aug 5, 2007

Said it's ok...
in the flesh

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

peter gabriel posted:

I want to stroke your head

Acceptable.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I use to have my mom French braid my Mohawk in high school. Only way to keep it out of your face.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Kitchner posted:

I'm like 90% sure you're the witch of the woods.

Please don't turn me into a frog.

Hey, I'll tell you what I told that bitch Heinrich Kramer, that other bitch Cotton Mather, and all those little dickbags in Salem: I'm not a witch, I don't know any witches; if anyone was hanging out with the Devil, it was Goody Proctor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Green Mind posted:

in the flesh

This is a good pic. Not commenting on the fishing lure accident up thread