Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

It's OK that you have a crush on me. It's kind of cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
look do you want to suck each other's dicks or not I only have a few minutes

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I'm not really creeped out guys, relax.

Anyways everyone should sign up for the website amzreviewtrader.com because I've now gotten 5 different types of PWO for free in return for a review.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
slowly morphing into jabronipebble ;-*

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Like 30 years ago I'm pretty sure a 30 I CH waist was the norm. Now it's "really small". America is so loving fat it's disgusting

No 30 years ago a 30 inch waist was still considered a lean physique, it's just the the middle aged men were sized 35-40 instead of today's 45+++

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

sorry I thought this was swolethread not twinkthread

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
the dirty secret about swolethread is nobody is actually near swole

KonMari DeathMetal
Dec 20, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4TJkPLN_g8

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

rezatahs posted:

the dirty secret about swolethread is nobody is actually near swole

my gut is

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Mortimer posted:

sorry I thought this was swolethread not twinkthread

Being "swollen" is 90% of the time an excuse for fatness and goony eating.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I gained ten pounds over the weekend in (mostly) water weight, does that count as swollen

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

notZaar posted:

Being "swollen" is 90% of the time an excuse for fatness and goony eating.

http://www.strengtheory.com/your-drug-free-muscle-and-strength-potential-part-2/

Well this told me the only way I'll get stronger is to get swoler so fatness and goony eating it is!

monny
Oct 20, 2008

dollar dollar bill, y'all
I have managed to go from 185 with a 32" waist to 215 with a 32" waist.

Corset game on fleek :bigtran:

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

monny posted:

I have managed to go from 185 with a 32" waist to 215 with a 32" waist.

Corset game on fleek :bigtran:

Same except 198 but I think I'm a bit waterlogged today because I ate a bunch of bacon on Sunday or something.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
monny's tailor making cash money gainz

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I just bought a bag of steroids and syringes from a guy in a dark alley. He had a very gravelly voice and scars on his face

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

what are yalls fav subway subs to eat before and after lifting?

I usually pregame with a philly cheesesteak 6" on Italian, that's 1.5 steaks and 4 slices of cheese. I put green peppers and onions on it with a tiny line of southwest mayo

postlift I usually go with another philly cheesesteak, this time with extra onions. I might have a whey shake or two to meet my macros

monny
Oct 20, 2008

dollar dollar bill, y'all
Sometimes I like Italian BMT, but then I remember my ABCs: Always Be Cmeatballin'

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sorry I don't eat poo poo from asses

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i eat a bowl of steel cut oats and some cottage cheese pre and then whey isolate and creatine post

subway knew :aatrek:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

soy posted:

sorry I don't eat poo poo from asses

me either that is why I get the big philly cheesesteak 6"

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Mortimer posted:

what are yalls fav subway subs to eat before and after lifting?

That's not how you spell Chipotle Burrito :confused:

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dum Cumpster posted:

That's not how you spell Chipotle Burrito :confused:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
burritos are the workhorse of the swoletariat

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
There's a young Ellen Page at my gym today. Uncanny

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I can't wait to be the old guy at the gym with the thick miasma of fart air constantly hanging around.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

notZaar posted:

I can't wait to be the old guy at the gym with the thick miasma of fart air constantly hanging around.

oh you saw me today?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

lol like theres any protein in anything from subway

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

FogHelmut posted:

well, it's the thought that counts

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

FogHelmut posted:

3x roast beef with cheese and all veggies. 1100 calories and 120 grams protein. poo poo compared to plain chicken but helped me through my crappy college years.

El Duderino
Mar 28, 2003

If you're not into that whole brevity thing..
Is that with mayo or any of their sauces? I gave up on subway when I realized their sandwiches are dry and flavorless as gently caress without drenching it in heavy creamy dressings just to choke them down, which adds a shitton of calories. Mustard ok but meh...

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

El Duderino posted:

Is that with mayo or any of their sauces? I gave up on subway when I realized their sandwiches are dry and flavorless as gently caress without drenching it in heavy creamy dressings just to choke them down, which adds a shitton of calories. Mustard ok but meh...

you gotta ask for

of southwest mayo :)

low cal max flavor

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

El Duderino posted:

No sauces but tbf I have almost no problem eating plain chicken and pasta twice a day for months as well. I have the lovely superpower of not being bothered by bland food.

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

UnfurledSails posted:

I have the lovely superpower of not being bothered by bland food.

Currently eating pasta and olive oil for the 90th day in a row.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
If you're cutting, don't eat out you dummy!!

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

UnfurledSails posted:

No sauces but tbf I have almost no problem eating plain chicken and pasta twice a day for months as well. I have the lovely superpower of not being bothered by bland food.

This is legitimately an amazing power two or three times a month when you're eating Thursday's meal plan that sounded good on Sunday.bur yo Can't complain about it .

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Sharzak posted:

This is legitimately an amazing power two or three times a month when you're eating Thursday's meal plan that sounded good on Sunday.bur yo Can't complain about it .

lol having different meal plans for each day of the week. I don't think I can stick to that. My dumb brain only comprehends egg whites, oatmeal, chicken, pasta, and vegetables

Would swap it in a heartbeat with being able to sleep a full 8+ hours when on a caloric deficit though. That lovely sleep slowly erodes your soul

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Goddamn volume makes a huge difference for me.. Doing 5x5 now instead of 3x5 and feeling 100x more jacked and tight and swole than I ever did before.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

4x12 pump till you explode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
3x8 you dumb jerks

• Locked thread