Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
gently caress OFF I SAID

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

mackintosh posted:

gently caress OFF I SAID

Well that was Robert Lewandowski

witz
Sep 28, 2001

Start winning some games or he'll kill you

Healbot posted:

Well that was Robert Lewandowski

Yes, yes it was

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Bayern :). Get hosed dortmund, and that awful backup keeper.

Octo1
May 7, 2009
RIP

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Götze jfc enough look at the poor, dead defenders

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

mr. unhsib posted:

Welp, October 4th and the Bundesliga title is sewed up.

The title was decided before the first kick-off and everyone knew it.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

beer_war posted:

The title was decided before the first kick-off and everyone knew it.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
shame they stopped trying, could have put this at 7:1 or so. I like seeing lovely dortmunders cry.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Dunban posted:

So far this has been the worst tippkick weekend of all time.

Well, at least you can rely on Bayern, but my point still stands.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
Bayernliga Muenchenthread: Not even a Schmelzrunter anymore

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004

Dunban posted:

So far this has been the worst tippkick weekend of all time.

Not sure how long it will last, but I'm currently enjoying the fact that an Ausländer is top. U jelly Deutsche? :smug:

Total Confusion fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Oct 4, 2015

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

dogboy posted:

Bayernliga Muenchenthread: Not even a Schmelzrunter anymore

Tuchel got found out

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Bayern has a higher goal differential (24) than all other clubs with a positive differential combined (20).

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

GaussianCopula is posting itf now? gently caress me.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Wengy posted:

GaussianCopula is posting itf now? gently caress me.

Idgi op, can you educate me?

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

Idgi op, can you educate me?

He's apparently a big fan of stats.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Gold and a Pager posted:

Not sure how long it will last, but I'm currently enjoying the fact that an Ausländer is top. U jelly Deutsche? :smug:

I'm Spanish, so I beat you to the punch.

FuzzyBureaucrat
Sep 1, 2015

Dunban posted:

Someone please stab Marcel Reif

"Hey guys, I looked over last season's customer feedback and apparently our viewers are extremely displeased with Marcel Reif and his habits of incorrectly naming players, falsely remembering past events and generally muttering incoherent bullshit that has nothing to do with football. Any suggestions?"

"Let's put him into a commentary team with Lothar Matthäus, that will surely improve things!"

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Healbot posted:

He's apparently a big fan of stats.

That seems like a weird way of saying he is a jozy fan.

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!

FuzzyBureaucrat posted:

"Hey guys, I looked over last season's customer feedback and apparently our viewers are extremely displeased with Marcel Reif and his habits of incorrectly naming players, falsely remembering past events and generally muttering incoherent bullshit that has nothing to do with football. Any suggestions?"

"Let's put him into a commentary team with Lothar Matthäus, that will surely improve things!"

Reif must have the best contract ever. Like, he closed a deal with someone about 25 years ago that prevents him from being fired. You can't talk poo poo like that unless you're backed up in any significant way. Same for Thurn und Taxis who's not really commenting anything happening on the field any longer but simply recounting random facts and swooing over the 'jungen, knackigen Burschen'.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I once had coffee with Reif in Zurich, he's a very nice person and does know a lot about football. not sure why he's so been so bad as a reporter the last couple years

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

beer_war posted:

I'm Spanish, so I beat you to the punch.

Yeah, I led a shitload last season and I'm a fuckin' American, so definitely nothing new.

Done with tipps this season, though..just not into it.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Tahirovic posted:

I once had coffee with Reif in Zurich, he's a very nice person and does know a lot about football. not sure why he's so been so bad as a reporter the last couple years

early onset dementia

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

AlexF posted:

Reif must have the best contract ever. Like, he closed a deal with someone about 25 years ago that prevents him from being fired. You can't talk poo poo like that unless you're backed up in any significant way. Same for Thurn und Taxis who's not really commenting anything happening on the field any longer but simply recounting random facts and swooing over the 'jungen, knackigen Burschen'.

TuT actually owns though. Listening to him is just entertaining.

Anyway, I read that he and Reif are retiring either next year or the year after that, so the long nightmare will finally be over. Thank god there's rising commentator star Loddar Maddäus ready to take over:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I love Matthäus and his perfectly fine dialect.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
He has the same weird german dialect every Gummihals has.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Tahirovic posted:

This!!!!!

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

Tahirovic posted:

Pls speak German/English in this thread!

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
So 1860 has signed Benno Möhlmann. Not that I was very fond of Fröhling but I'm not sure if this is any better...

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

AlexF posted:

So 1860 has signed Benno Möhlmann. Not that I was very fond of Fröhling but I'm not sure if this is any better...

Christ, all of this when Neururer was in the draw.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

AlexF posted:

The squad is even worse than last season, management is still hilariously inept at everything and changing managers every couple of weeks certainly is the Sechzig way but won't really help anybody.

This is the season they go down. Book it.

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
I think they could very easily avoid relegation by getting rid of a few regulars. Yes, the team is bad but they are in no way worse than others in the bottom half. It's just that there are some players that gently caress up so predictably often making it way harder for the rest of the team. If you could get rid of Kagelmacher and Degenek (maybe Okotie) I think we'd land between places 10 - 13 without much hassle.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I wonder how Tim Wiese's wrestling career is going.

FuzzyBureaucrat
Sep 1, 2015

ephex posted:

The squad is even worse than last season, management is still hilariously inept at everything and changing managers every couple of weeks certainly is the Sechzig way but won't really help anybody.

No poo poo! They sold Weigl, Wood and Angha for 3,5 Million but only could reinvest 750.000 € of it into the team, because they wasted the majority of the transfer window on internal blame-shifting instead of signing players that would actually be an asset to the team. Apparantly Fröhling made several suggestions about which players he would like to add to the roster, but nothing happened...

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

ephex posted:

You said that last season, I'm not getting excited.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

jre posted:

You said that last season, I'm not getting excited.

It was pretty close tho

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

ephex posted:

It was pretty close tho

Bayern are also pretty close to losing every now and then but we all know how that turns out

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!

FuzzyBureaucrat posted:

They sold Weigl, Wood and Angha...

Weigl was never a 2. Liga player, though. His way of playing is absolutely useless if no one else in the squad can keep up. Wood I'm really sad about. He's solid and could have helped a ton. Angha can go gently caress himself. He's basically a black Kagelmacher and I have no idea how someone with so little skill can get a contract at a professional level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

AlexF posted:

Football in the groin

• Locked thread