Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

lmbo at whoever bought him that av

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
I had to own some guy on the internet sweetie ur hanzo steel knifeset will have to wait

No u cant use mine

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob

Nooner posted:

:synpa:

lmbo at whoever bought him that av

For what it's worth, it wasn't me.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

I know hun its probably one of the angry ones who think they are chefs or something

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

whoflungpoop posted:

I know hun its probably one of the angry ones who think they are chefs or something

Yeah all these TGIFridays line cooks are totally chefs lol

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i know the av is supposed to be a jew star because of all the latent antisemitism going round but whenever i look at it i like to pretend it's two nachos to get me into the posting spirit of gws :unsmith:

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

social vegan posted:

i know the av is supposed to be a jew star because of all the latent antisemitism going round but whenever i look at it i like to pretend it's two nachos to get me into the posting spirit of gws :unsmith:

Latent?

Anyway, some anti-Semitism would work just fine for a GBS posting spirit.

Nachos, however, are more GWS!

I thought the proto-GBS goon snack was Cheetos.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

therattle posted:

Latent?

What about steakchos?

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

therattle posted:

Latent?

Somebody bashing anti-semites that stereotypes an entire group of people because of a designation that they don't even recognize

That is cool and good

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

therattle posted:

that's all goons. GBS goons just eat whatever we find on the ground

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004

Tom Brady posted:

Somebody bashing anti-semites that stereotypes an entire group of people because of a designation that they don't even recognize

That is cool and good

Wait are you defending anti-Semites for some reason?

Keep fighting the good fight bro

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Tom Brady posted:

That is cool and good

Eh? Your post is incomprehensible. Speak up!

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

pile of brown posted:

Wait are you defending anti-Semites for some reason?

Keep fighting the good fight bro

No, my point was that you're bashing people that (presumably) use stereotypes to categorize a large group of people, by doing that very thing

#gbs posters are people too and just because you have silly preconceived and ill informed notions about us doesn't make us less of a poster

And I agree that last post was very poorly worded

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I like Jews and their nacho star tbqh

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :siren: poo poo posters :siren: vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Tom Brady posted:

No, my point was that you're bashing people that (presumably) use stereotypes to categorize a large group of people, by doing that very thing

#gbs posters are people too and just because you have silly preconceived and ill informed notions about us doesn't make us less of a poster

And I agree that last post was very poorly worded

Is it possible that you are being uh 'persecuted' for being a terrible poster and not for being a gbs poster?

I mean, you are in the cooking subforum and last page you were making fun of a dude for having a preference in knives. I'm just saying, like, maybe its you. Maybe you're the dickhead or just plain stupid (sorry for your lots) and the problem is not actually everybody else misunderstanding you or being mean or prejudice or whatever. Maybe "#gbs" is a thing you try to hide behind and use as an excuse for being constantly shut down by people who think your posts don't contribute anything worthwhile or funny? I'm just spitballing, here. Something to think about.

So anyway, I guess that av does sort of look like Doritos. Ha-ha :)

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
Honestly I think that if you come from a non grey forum, you should lurk and read for a while before making posts. Try to learn the board culture instead of pushing your own personal brand of shitposting on everyone then acting OUTRAGED that people would dare to dislike your GBSesque posting.

Not every forum is FYADlite. Some of us care more about cooking than stupid jokes and horribly misogynistic advice on how to treat your little lady.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

Honestly I think that if you come from a non grey forum, you should lurk and read for a while before making posts. Try to learn the board culture instead of pushing your own personal brand of shitposting on everyone then acting OUTRAGED that people would dare to dislike your GBSesque posting.

Not every forum is FYADlite. Some of us care more about cooking than stupid jokes and horribly misogynistic advice on how to treat your little lady.

you can blame the site admins for moving the only good GBS thread about food to GWS (burger thread)

also ive been posting here since they moved that thread which is probably more than 6 months i would guess

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Tom Brady posted:

you can blame the site admins for moving the only good GBS thread about food to GWS (burger thread)

also ive been posting here since they moved that thread which is probably more than 6 months i would guess

You can create other threads, you know. And what about the sardine thread? I'm pretty sure that is still in GBS.

You say you've been posting here for six months, but... Where? If it's just in one thread, you've missed my point entirely. I certainly haven't seen many posts of yours around, and I keep up on most of GWS.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

You can create other threads, you know. And what about the sardine thread? I'm pretty sure that is still in GBS.

You say you've been posting here for six months, but... Where? If it's just in one thread, you've missed my point entirely. I certainly haven't seen many posts of yours around, and I keep up on most of GWS.

i am also another poster in this subforum

also GBS mods specifically said i wasnt allowed to make another thread about burgers lol. that thread has done well in its new home though i admit

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

WOOO WOOO WOO WOOO :siren: :siren: SIR I'M GONNA NEED TO SEE YOUR POSTING CREDENTIALS ARE YOU ENTITLED TO POST HERE?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

horribly misogynistic advice on how to treat your little lady.
:roflolmao:

e: a new one for me

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Oct 6, 2015

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

yeah uh everybody knows the meme; try fark.com if you're feeling oppressed. Posts like rofl up there come off like cargo cult garbage. We get it. You're "from gbs." We're all "from gbs" - there's not a person in this thread who hasn't participated in some discussion there. You don't have to act like a loving idiot about it. Good luck. Seriously, check out fark. It's right up your alley. I mean that in the least-offensive way possible.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

Some of us care more about cooking than stupid jokes and horribly misogynistic advice on how to treat your little lady.

:eyepop:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

yeah uh everybody knows the meme; try fark.com if you're feeling oppressed. Posts like rofl up there come off like cargo cult garbage. We get it. You're "from gbs." We're all "from gbs" - there's not a person in this thread who hasn't participated in some discussion there. You don't have to act like a loving idiot about it. Good luck. Seriously, check out fark. It's right up your alley. I mean that in the least-offensive way possible.
I was laughing at the guy who made a sexist joke about me but thank you for your earnest and not at all mentally unwell reply

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

Forums poster "whoflungpoop" has claimed that I am sexist. In return, I bring you a quote:

whoflungpoop posted:

Guppy here are some gourmet relationship tips so you can be a tastier husband to be in the future:

1) Ur lady is not worried about messing up your knives, she's just tired of hearing ur teeth grind in babybitch :ohdear: stress from across the room every time she uses one of them

2) When the woman u love likes something of yours, and uses it, assume from that point on that it is hers and that if u get to use it its merely circumstantial. This applies to knives, tshirts, hoodies, cool coffee cups, penises, and souls. Men are possessive of their women; women are possessive of their men's things. Its her way of saying she loves u despite ur bladesperg proclivities

3) If u for reasons yet to be understood by theologians and scientists alike cannot accept sharing the knife, buy her another one EXACTLY LIKE IT. This means U pay for it, not take her shopping for her own, make her pay for it like a cheapass goon, and then second guess her purchase

4) If u cannot afford #3 then u certainly will not be able to afford the impending wedding, much less the inevitable messy divorce when her love for u fades and her disdain for ur weird attachment to kitchen knives remains

whoflungpoop posted:

I was laughing at the guy who made a sexist joke about me but thank you for your earnest and not at all mentally unwell reply
Yep, I'm the sexist one.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

Forums poster "whoflungpoop" has claimed that I am sexist. In return, I bring you a quote:

Yep, I'm the sexist one.

It's funny that you are actually and are just clueless

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004

Tom Brady posted:

GBS mods specifically said i wasnt allowed to make another thread about burgers lol. that thread has done well in its new home though i admit

Weird how the people in charge of making posts cool and good in your #gbs home told you not to post. Weird.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

whoflungpoop posted:

thank you for your diagnosis whoflungpoop.

e: nobody here was sexist. hth. you're paranoid and have a persecution complex just like your pitiful white knight

Tom Brady posted:

It's funny that you are actually and are just clueless

it's funny that you don't go back to failing to post in fyad

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ok now that you two have outed yourselves as creepy spergs to whoflungpoop and the world can we recognize that dude just needs to let his girlfriend use his knives, keep them sharp and lighten up?

Anyhow, I made a grilled cheese for the first time in a long time and it had a tomato slice in it and it was good food is pretty rad.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I have literally never posted once in FYAD but it's pretty funny how terrified you guys are of that forum, to the point where you have a literal conspiracy theory like I'm some failed FYAD superstar wanna be

You literally made a fantasy about a guy named Tom Brady on the internet

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

It's almost like failing to adapt to a community results in rejection. But I guess the FYADlite way is to double down on whatever odious posting habits get mocked, because any attention is better than being sequestered and ignored.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

Yep, I'm the sexist one.
You are and apology accepted.

Getting back on topic, I shredded some leftover brisket in a little bit of sause and some black beans and pico and made a nice dip for the game tonight it was very delicious

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Tom Brady posted:

I have literally never posted once in FYAD but it's pretty funny how terrified you guys are of that forum, to the point where you have a literal conspiracy theory like I'm some failed FYAD superstar wanna be

You literally made a fantasy about a guy named Tom Brady on the internet

sorry, i didn't read your entire post history. i assumed one of your 21 probations was probably fyad because ralp was in there. my mistake.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

whoflungpoop posted:

I shredded some leftover brisket in a little bit of sause and some black beans and pico and made a nice dip for the game tonight it was very delicious

:thurman:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

sorry, i didn't read your entire post history. i assumed one of your 21 probations was probably fyad because ralp was in there. my mistake.

hey dawg can you shut the gently caress up or post about food. Thanks.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

I'm going to pan fry some burger meat after I season it with Sea Salt and Black Pepper. In a cast-iron pan. It's gonna be delicious, I can't wait!

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

e: nobody here was sexist. hth. you're paranoid and have a persecution complex just like your pitiful white knight

Oh cool, and now the slut shaming comes out

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Tom Brady posted:

Oh cool, and now the slut shaming comes out

slut? go on. please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

slut? go on. please.

Actually you're right, that was probably an inaccurate use of that word. Whatever weird thing you have going on upstairs that makes you think its ok to act like a person has or needs a white knight