Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i like that their ostensible level of comfort goes up w/ their distance from the weird propped up toddler cor[pse

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

Phlegmish posted:

why do midget women always want giant tall guys

daddy longlegs complex

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Man those kids sure had style!

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

a literal golden age when children knew how to treat their elders and act around others

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo lmao

Corporate Ad Mocking Burning Man's Corporate Influence Is So Accurate That Burning Man Might Sue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBVBHRD5lNU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

plain blue jacket posted:

a literal golden age when children knew how to treat their elders and act around others

Probably hedging their bets knowing they had a 60% chance at best to make it to 20.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Holy poo poo :wth:

n3wt
Dec 22, 2005

So the difference between Burning man and the Juggalo Gathering is people can afford RVs and nicer entertainment facilities? Seems like the white people ratio is the same, drugs are the same, music is crappy techno instead of crap rap.

n3wt
Dec 22, 2005

notZaar posted:

Probably hedging their bets knowing they had a 60% chance at best to make it to 20.

also got to suck up to your parents so they'd give you the lion's share of the inheritance when they die at 40

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Phrasing posted:

I still know how to use a desktop computer running Windows in 2015 does that mean I get to join your old man's club or has my 1986 birth year damned me?

The fact that you think it's some old mans club arcane skill is what damned you

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...822244902148958

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

:wth:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
The only thing lol worthy here is you thinking in going to give Huffington any page views.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Lol promotes freedom of expression

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

:nws:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

ghlbtsk posted:

Man those kids sure had style!

i've flipped thru this book or one very much like it, it is dope

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I was born in 1991 and my coworkers are like 6 or so years younger than me and I have no idea what the gently caress they're talking about most of the time.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

there is this really cool evolution you can watch where they have this cloak with a hood that they fold up into this funny hat shape when they don't need to wear it as a cloak (too hot or whatever), and over a couple centuries it transforms into just a hat, in the shape of a folded cloak

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

grown woman calls herself a girl

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Cowman posted:

I was born in 1991 and my coworkers are like 6 or so years younger than me and I have no idea what the gently caress they're talking about most of the time.

lol born in 91 jfc

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

plain blue jacket posted:

i saw a millennial today and I spat at his feet

Drooling while looking in the mirror doesn't count.

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

:krad:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Cowman posted:

You've hit the age where 16 year old chatter just becomes white noise. Don't fight it. Enjoy your new gift.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Now we all say how old we are and lament that everyone younger is an idiot and everyone older is out of touch.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

:gizz:

ok thanks ofr that cya tmrw

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

these animorphs book covers have gone too far

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

spectres of autism posted:

You realize that the girl in white is dead and that her siblings are all standing next to the corpse?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

You realize that the girl in white is dead and that her siblings are all standing next to the corpse?

Did the taint reaper just get his taint reaped!??

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
The other day I overheard a coworker say "oh snap" out loud in conversation.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

spectres of autism posted:

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

everyone knows that those horribly ugly shiny down vests that look like either the wearer put it on inside-out or the manufacturer forgot to finish making it is the new fleece

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

withak posted:

The other day I overheard a coworker say "oh snap" out loud in conversation.

:fry:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

n3wt posted:

So the difference between Burning man and the Juggalo Gathering is people can afford RVs and nicer entertainment facilities? Seems like the white people ratio is the same, drugs are the same, music is crappy techno instead of crap rap.

Insanely high priced sculptures and better looking people.

Same dopey mysticism.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

contrapants posted:

You've hit the age where 16 year old chatter just becomes white noise. Don't fight it. Enjoy your new gift.

It's about the only thing to keep me entertained and control my impotent rage at how lovely and disgusting our customers are. Retail sucks.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Cowman posted:

It's about the only thing to keep me entertained and control my impotent rage at how lovely and disgusting our customers are. Retail sucks.

Plot Twist: It is actually you, who are disgusting.

Derek of the Andes
Dec 10, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

She's just mid fart.
The next kiddy has just copped it and the others are yet to appreciate it.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

ghlbtsk posted:

everyone knows that those horribly ugly shiny down vests that look like either the wearer put it on inside-out or the manufacturer forgot to finish making it is the new fleece

I saw a straight up milsurp smoker's jacket for sale at a mall for 60 loving dollars once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

blugu64 posted:

The fact that you think it's some old mans club arcane skill is what damned you

gently caress dug my own grave

• Locked thread