Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

New Leaf posted:

I meant to Z-Awaken Bojack :)

You have to go back and get 12 of everyone. I got all the Gohan medals I needed grinding out the cards.

Haha. That's more like it.

Bojack is stupid crazy to awaken. Going HARD or Z-HARD to do that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Wonder when we're going to get a female TEQ character for a Battlefield Divas team. Just got a Zangya, seems pretty good. Brutal Beatdown helps a lot with viability. Her special doesn't seem to lower attack too much, but I've only hit it on Bojack once.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
Yeah, Super Sayian Gohan replaced Raditz in my all Sayian Super Team. He's pretty good.

I have 29 Gohan medals, but no Bojack to use them on, thanks to doing the Serious Serious Battle on Hard. I lost count of how many times I ran it yesterday, but it was enough to get Gohan Drops.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Webbeh posted:

Haha. That's more like it.

Bojack is stupid crazy to awaken. Going HARD or Z-HARD to do that?

Z-Hard.. it's not all that difficult but I'm burning through stamina because the maps are pretty small. You get a decent amount of zeni for each map though, so that's alright. Nothing crazy, around 40k or so, and they're dropping 1-3 medals at a time when they actually decide to drop them.

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang
You get 2 dragon stones for beating Hercule on the last Bojack stage at all difficulties and hes really easy so make sure not to miss out on that.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Does Gohan drop more often on Hard than Z Hard? I have twice the Gohan medals versus Gohan himself but I've only played Z Hard

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

ChronoReverse posted:

Does Gohan drop more often on Hard than Z Hard? I have twice the Gohan medals versus Gohan himself but I've only played Z Hard

Feels roughly even to me.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dokkan Awakened Bojack! He's a loving monster and his SSR>UR Awaken is Old Kai. That's a ways away for me but I'm going to get there. I need 47 more Gregory's first though. :(

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006
This post is brought to you by: Goat Bouillabaise.

First 9
Which level in the event does Gohan drop on? Is it Seriously etc or is there more than one you can get him on?

Also, is there a way to tell when I get his with a debuff and/or what it is? I notice the icons sometimes but I never see any real indicator of them being inflicted.

Syrant fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Oct 3, 2015

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Syrant posted:

Which level in the event does Gohan drop on? Is it Seriously etc or is there more than one you can get him on?

Also, is there a way to tell when I get his with a debuff and/or what it is? I notice the icons sometimes but I never see any real indicator of them being inflicted.

Yeah it's Seriously Serious Seriousness.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Bojack: Seriously Serious Business

SR INT Chiaotzu is awesome. That knockout triggers constantly.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Oct 3, 2015

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Was there ever any consensus on what is better to do when you have 50 stones, a multi summon or a bunch of single ones?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
All I know is that the last time I bought stones and did single pulls, I got 12 Rs in a row, so I don't do it anymore.

Also, it's such BS that Bojack doesn't always drop medals on Hard in Formidable Bojack. I could have Dokkan'd Gohan hours ago.

Edit: Speaking of which, got Gohan Dokkan'd and Z-Awakened. Keep in mind his passive is +30% attack for himself. That's higher than my level 93 PHY SSJ Vegeta and not that far behind my 90 SSJ Bardock. Looks like he tops out at 5883 ATK. He's hosed up. Glad I didn't bother working on SSR Piccolo, he's incredibly outclassed here for a Z-Fighters team.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Oct 4, 2015

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Was there ever any consensus on what is better to do when you have 50 stones, a multi summon or a bunch of single ones?

Well, there's no point doing a multi friend-point summon, at least.

Edit: Man, I've blown like 5 Dragon Stones trying to grind Gohan's Super Attack to 10. It's hovering at 9, and the last ten runs of Serious Serious Battle has resulted in either only Gohan Medals or spirit water.

cptn_dr fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Oct 4, 2015

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

The only reason some people claimed 10 singles might be better was because of multi's "SR guaranteed" gimmick, since they assumed 10 singles meant 10 chances to get a SSR while a multi meant 9 chances, but some guy in Dokkan's subreddit posted a screencap of his 9 Rs/1 SSR multipull, proving that the "SR guaranteed" means "SR or better". So yeah, multi is the way.

cptn_dr posted:

Edit: Man, I've blown like 5 Dragon Stones trying to grind Gohan's Super Attack to 10. It's hovering at 9, and the last ten runs of Serious Serious Battle has resulted in either only Gohan Medals or spirit water.

You really shouldn't be wasting Dragon Stones on that, Seriously Serious Seriousness on Hard has a drop rate reasonable enough, and there's plenty of time till the 13th.

Petiso fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Oct 4, 2015

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I don't think spending stones on a grindy event is that bad. 5 stones got him most of the way to a SA 9 SSJ Gohan, which is way better than the average pull from a gacha.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Echophonic posted:

I don't think spending stones on a grindy event is that bad. 5 stones got him most of the way to a SA 9 SSJ Gohan, which is way better than the average pull from a gacha.

I think the assumption is that he is using Dragon Stones to revive during a z-hard run. Which is why he mentioned that Bojack isn't that difficult on Hard, with a pretty good drop rate, and there's plenty of time to grind without spending the premium currency. If they are using the stones for Stamina recovery the length of time for this event still stands.

Personally I've done ~8 runs on Hard and have Gohan's up to special attack level 5. Medals are what aren't dropping for me.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, spending stones on reviving isn't the best idea if you're grinding something out. I've done it a few times if it was the last Z-hard of an event or something, but yeah, it's better to invest that stone in stamina for grinding up some fodder to improve your team, if you really need to.

I did pretty alright on the medals on Hard. Bojack was a pain in the rear end, but I got the 7 I needed pretty easily.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Got some free stones for the 60 cumulative login bonus, hit the machine, and Goku has the golden hair going on.
"Sweet." I think to myself, thinking I will finally get myself the new Gohan.
SR Zarbon. :negative:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I still can't get that loving mighty mask. Why do I have 10 gohans, which are infinitely better cards, goddamnit.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

the_steve posted:

Got some free stones for the 60 cumulative login bonus, hit the machine, and Goku has the golden hair going on.
"Sweet." I think to myself, thinking I will finally get myself the new Gohan.
SR Zarbon. :negative:

You have no idea how many Videls and ChiChis I have from that..

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

New Leaf posted:

You have no idea how many Videls and ChiChis I have from that..

poo poo, at least Chichi could stack with the Videl I do have and my SR18.

I did an impulse buy on some stones and did a multipull. Got a couple of Bojack's minions, 2 R Raditz, SR Nappa and SR Crane Master, not much to write home about, though the Nappa can be useful for the Saiyan team I'm trying to do.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Most Nappas are pretty good, yeah. I think the SR TEQ one is the most useful for a Rainbow Saiyan team, give that there aren't really any other TEQ Saiyans besides SSJ Vegeta.

I actually have the makings of a pretty okay Battlefield Divas team. Wish we could get Videl's awakening to get a natural SSR in there. You really can't do a rainbow team, since there's no TEQ female characters. On the other hand, you can have 18, Fasha, and Zangya on an AGI team and throw specials all day.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Oct 4, 2015

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

the_steve posted:

poo poo, at least Chichi could stack with the Videl I do have and my SR18.

I did an impulse buy on some stones and did a multipull. Got a couple of Bojack's minions, 2 R Raditz, SR Nappa and SR Crane Master, not much to write home about, though the Nappa can be useful for the Saiyan team I'm trying to do.

I do have a "Divas" tram that I've built with the Bojack girl and Bardock girl. Why were the females in those teams the only ones to get natural SR? Also, it can't be rainbow because to my knowledge there are no Teq females.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

New Leaf posted:

I do have a "Divas" tram that I've built with the Bojack girl and Bardock girl. Why were the females in those teams the only ones to get natural SR? Also, it can't be rainbow because to my knowledge there are no Teq females.

Yeah, that was kind of weird. There's also no PHY characters worth using, since the only one is R PHY 18. Why you'd take her over either SR 18, given the option, is beyond me.

Edit: I suppose with all the pulls I do, it was inevitable, but god drat I just had a good one. Gold Goku and the following results. :staredog:

Super Saiyan Teen Trunks is pretty good as far as SSRs go, right? I mean, probably more worth my time than Piccolo.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Oct 4, 2015

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I got one recently and he's really solid. Great links since he gets the best of Super Saiyans and Z Fighters.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Has there been any indication of what the next summon event is going to be? I'm debating whether or not I should blow my fifty stones now or later.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

cptn_dr posted:

Has there been any indication of what the next summon event is going to be? I'm debating whether or not I should blow my fifty stones now or later.

Personally, I think we're going to go through a new batch of strike events and pull events for October thru November.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I want new story missions, personally. I just need some new content to grind through.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
What, you don't like grinding Jackie Chun for Goku Awakening medals for the second time? :suicide:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
So Super Light has a fun mechanic where you can boost monsters by feeding them the same monster, not entirely unlike skill boosts in Dokkan Battle. Except instead of raising their skills it grants a % based boost to their stats. The thing is, though, that this is based on their levels so for the optimum boost you want both monsters to be max level. Which isn't bad when it's a low grade monster with a tiny level cap, but when it's something that caps at level 80, it's a nightmare. To make it even more messed up, the stat boosts are cumulative so lets say you manage to max out four slimes and boost one, you have a slime*4 and you evolve it into the next grade of slime, it'll reset to no stars but it'll still be stronger than a regular one. So if you were completely batshit insane you could grind forever and just keep repeating until you had four of the next grade monster, made out of four fully boosted previous grade monsters. Repeat until you finally get something that's perfect. Or you get lucky and roll something from the gacha that's just straight up better anyway. :shrug: saving all my gems for a gacha event I really want, like Estark.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I just have a bunch of random junk in DQM. Most of them are slimes. Two of them are slime knights. My team is adorable. I would play more if it didn't crash on load more than half the time.

In Dokkan news, I now have a SSR* SA10 Angel Goku. What do I win?

Edit: Apparently I win a SSJ2 AGL Gohan from a pull I bought on a whim. Neat!

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Oct 6, 2015

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Echophonic posted:

I just have a bunch of random junk in DQM. Most of them are slimes. Two of them are slime knights. My team is adorable. I would play more if it didn't crash on load more than half the time.

Yeah this is a big problem, every time I fuse dudes it crashes. I never lose anything but it's frustrating. Hopefully they fix it in patches soon. It's also worth noting that some dudes they've advertised in gacha events already will come back in event dungeons later, and that other dudes, like the king cure slime, will later get new evolutions. Likewise the Dark Slime from the current event will later be able to evolve into the King Dark Slime if you don't get that now. One thing I really like about Super Light is that it's actually fairly possible to play without having to rely on the gacha.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

For more Bojack Friends medals, can you just run through the fights on normal or hard to get more or do you have to pick them up from the capsules laying in the stage after your first time through?

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

You can get them on hard. That's what I did at least

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

If you can stomach Very Hard, they're decent cash, too.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I'm wondering if I should throw SR TEQ Beerus in with my Super Saiyans or if SR TEQ Nappa's Saiyan Warrior Race link is better. Beerus is pretty huge on his own (8007 base at max level with his passive), but +700 to both sides might make up for it. Any thoughts?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Can you still get Beerus from the machine?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Aurora posted:

Can you still get Beerus from the machine?

Yeah, he's just not in the rate up. I got him over the weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Good news everyone! Super Robot Wars Ω is out now for Android and iOS! Japanese only but whatever, time to rocket punch things with Mazinger Z! If anyone else wants to join up my friend ID is 137332242 and the name is Skub.