Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kumbamontu posted:

i didn't know TT was hipster mario irl

Please don't mock my soft spot for off-brand Von Dutch hats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hey guys someone said i was an 8 out of ten funny how do i gain those extra 2 points?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

mr.capps posted:

hey guys someone said i was an 8 out of ten funny how do i gain those extra 2 points?

show some skin

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

mr.capps posted:

it's a trick, you have lower his expectations to just 8

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i am currently on a quest to kill my id, ego, and super ego so hopefully that will just leave the comedy part of my brain

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Red texts are funny.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

mr.capps posted:

the more i think about the more i realize every player in mafia could be a kieron gillen character from his vast collection of work

Who would I be capps I must know!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

mr.capps posted:

the more i think about the more i realize every player in mafia could be a kieron gillen character from his vast collection of work

im thor

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Everyone gets a Dayvig? You bet.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

mr.capps posted:

Who am I?

Who is Kieron Gillen?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Everyone gets a Dayvig has ended in a Kumbamontu Victory! :toot:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Met posted:

lol

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
We should start defining all game outcomes as relative to Kumba.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

World of Warcraft, a closed setup roles-moderate game for 16 players is now accepting signups.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3745537

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Met posted:

:toot:

BottleKnight posted:

We should start defining all game outcomes as relative to Kumba.

I support this.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Kumbamontu posted:

:toot:

I support this.

Necrodancer Mafia has ended in a who cares Kumba wasn't in this.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

x game of mafia ended D2 when Kumba was executed. The rest of the game was an unnecessary formality.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Now I must write Kumba Mafia, where everyone is me.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Kumbamontu posted:

I would rather see you play this game entirely by yourself, as all 13 or whatever players.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Kumbamontu posted:

I'd play. I hope I'm Miller's Hollow Kumba!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Being Kum BaMalkovich

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Son mafia ended in a Kumba Is now curious to know what son mafia is

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

you son of a bitch

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

DuckHuntDog posted:

I would rather see you play this game entirely by yourself, as all 13 or whatever players.

Mafia performance art.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

heres the link for those who want to read 5 pages of people refusing to play a game I made for them

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

wow rude.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Reading that game, I am thoroughly confused. I'm not sure that wasn't the point.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

It's technically not done, but yeah it wasn't a serious business game. That's part of why I'm talking about it I guess.

My favourite part was when they got the chance to ask a question but then didn't.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

It is french for "[his or her] mafia"

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

So, uh, I made a server in this discord thing. It's billed as "slack for gamers" but its' free and it's basically teamspeak. It seems to work really well. You can use it on the desktop client, a browser or your phone.

I figured we could maybe use it for stuff like dota, csgo or avalon? You don't have to voice chat, it has kind of a whole irc thing going on beyond the voice lobbies.

Here's the link, it'll expire in 30 min: https://discord.gg/0Z1s8nBY36NBXTgB

It's just me and alasdair in there atm.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Recommend me a type of take out good to have on my first day of moving into the new place.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Recommend me a type of take out good to have on my first day of moving into the new place.

burgers and poutine. something greasy.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Something not made by my workplace would be ideal.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Pizza because it requires no utensils or dishes and will feed you for at least a day while you start unpacking.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

To compound things, most of my things don't come out of storage until like a week after I move in.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Then definitely something like pizza for the first night. Then go to the dollar store and buy a couple of cheapo plates, bowls, utensils, some tupperware type things, and little kitchen garbage bags. Then do a grocery trip for various staples. If you have a microwave already there then that's great, microwavable stuff is super easy. Otherwise you can probably buy a pan, pot, and some sort of baking sheet at the grocery store if it's something like Loblaws, and then you can make proper meals, but I'd still keep it simple until you can do the first big grocery store trip for things like butter and salt and sugar and all that poo poo you will buy once and will last months.

If this is your first time moving out on your own there are some things you'll need you may not have thought of: garbage bins, shower curtains, various soaps (dish soap, laundry soap, hand soap), sponges, a dish rack, some hand towels, a broom, a plunger, curtains and a curtain rod. Most of these you can get at a dollar store and they are just as good as more expensive ones.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Thank you Asiina! That was very nice and informative!

I am thankfully not really that out on my own or even moving that far (I'm moving down the big dumb cliff) but I bet that advice will still be relevant.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Thank you Asiina! That was very nice and informative!

I am thankfully not really that out on my own or even moving that far (I'm moving down the big dumb cliff) but I bet that advice will still be relevant.

the escarpment is very important MMM

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'm so glad the world knows how important this is to us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
god this is driving me crazy, im trying to remember this show i watched, it was a korean game show and it had jinho and dongmin in it, and it was sort of like crime scene but not. they are taken to this room sort of unaware, and shown a bunch of stuff on the way which turns out to be important later if they can remember it, and in the room is a murder victim, and they have like 10 minutes to try and look around the room and put together what might have happened, and write out what they think happened, and they are scored on how accurate they were.

what show is this? its not on dongmin or jinho's wikipedia page though im pretty drat sure they were both in the episode i saw. it was really awesome what is ittttt