Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

BisonDollah posted:

Is it true there'll be no Sasha Banks in WWE2K16?

Or Bayley, Charlotte, or Becky

There is Eva Marie though!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
And Cameron. Don't forget Cameron.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

pressedbunny posted:

And Cameron. Don't forget Cameron.

Have to justify those strip-club schoolgirl outfits in CAW somehow. (Seriously, can someone explain the logic behind those outfits she wore?)

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Gaz-L posted:

Have to justify those strip-club schoolgirl outfits in CAW somehow. (Seriously, can someone explain the logic behind those outfits she wore?)

cameron is good looking and that is it. use something that plays to that

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
Cameron and Eva Marie debuted ages ago so it makes sense that they're in.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
all four nxt divas have been around at least as long as eva marie and have been featured almost every episode and are important parts of nxt programming for almost 2 years now.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Eva Marie is in because they're trying to get the Total Divas market.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
If they had the four horsewomen in, Eva's 89 OVR rating would look particularly out of place.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I miss the old games where people's ratings were over more of a range than 80-96. Like Bischoff's or Vince's in SYM or whatever being like 55, because they can't physically compete with a wrestler and that was reflected.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Last year's weren't as high, though it could just as easily have been reflections of card position or the way that abilities (bridging pins, etc) inflated scores. All of a sudden Dolph Ziggler had like an 84 and Cesaro was in the same low-90s tier as Batista and Orton. But most of the roster ran the gamut from like 79 to 86, iirc

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

First thing you should do in the game is raise the people you plan to use to 100 (or whatever level you feel everyone should be at).

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
It's pretty dumb that Brock Lesnar isn't a 100 by default.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

pressedbunny posted:

It's pretty dumb that Brock Lesnar isn't a 100 by default.

He certainly wouldn't be a hundred in the tag team rating, so that's bound to take a point off. Ninety-nine then.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
just letting you all know that Bundle Stars has an Extreme Sims bundle that includes WMMA 3 and TEW 2010 for $3

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/extreme-sims-3-bundle/

also it ends in two and a half hours

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

SpaceWolfPurrp posted:

just letting you all know that Bundle Stars has an Extreme Sims bundle that includes WMMA 3 and TEW 2010 for $3

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/extreme-sims-3-bundle/

also it ends in two and a half hours

Thanks, got in on this.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Is there anything TEW 2010 does better than the most recent version? Just curious, I skipped all the previous versions

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

Basic Chunnel posted:

Last year's weren't as high, though it could just as easily have been reflections of card position or the way that abilities (bridging pins, etc) inflated scores. All of a sudden Dolph Ziggler had like an 84 and Cesaro was in the same low-90s tier as Batista and Orton. But most of the roster ran the gamut from like 79 to 86, iirc

Which is still not really great, because nobody is really special and everyone is about the same. Although I guess that's 100% accurate to the product, so...

HCTP's stats are probably ideal. I remember unlocking 90s Undertaker and feeling like he was a world beater because he was a 93.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

I have no idea how Hawk and Animal both ended up 90 overalls, the same as Goldberg and triple H. Only Brock Lesnar and 90's Undertaker are higher.

remusclaw fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Oct 6, 2015

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

triplexpac posted:

Is there anything TEW 2010 does better than the most recent version? Just curious, I skipped all the previous versions

Not in particular, but IIRC it's the most recent (only?) version on Steam (& therefore it doesn't have their draconian DRM) and considering how stingy the Grey Dog pricing schemes have been I'd be shocked if you could get it by itself for under $20 within the next calendar year.

TEW2010 + WMMA3 (again, not the most recent version, but I enjoy it nonetheless) + several other games that might not be trash for $3 is a steal.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Of course Triple H is a whole 10 points over Shawn Michaels. Of course he is.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

oldskool posted:

Not in particular, but IIRC it's the most recent (only?) version on Steam (& therefore it doesn't have their draconian DRM) and considering how stingy the Grey Dog pricing schemes have been I'd be shocked if you could get it by itself for under $20 within the next calendar year.

TEW2010 + WMMA3 (again, not the most recent version, but I enjoy it nonetheless) + several other games that might not be trash for $3 is a steal.

Yeah I already got the bundle just for WMMA3, just curious if it was worthwhile to even try TEW 2010 or if 2013 is a total upgrade. Sounds like I don't need to bother with 10.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

remusclaw posted:

I have no idea how Hawk and Animal both ended up 90 overalls, the same as Goldberg and triple H. Only Brock Lesnar and 90's Undertaker are higher.

Because they're the goddamn Road Warriors.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I remember in the old PS2 SD games you could use an action replay to give your guy an overall of 640 out of 100. You'd clip around the ring and bloody people with a single punch. They should let you do that again, maybe make it a freemium feature.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

The Bee posted:

Of course Triple H is a whole 10 points over Shawn Michaels. Of course he is.

accounting for his injury, clearly

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Shawn Michaels is awful in HCTP. He even has his horrible 2003 haircut and brown tights. This is also back when weight limits were a thing, so he can't really do moves either.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Well of course. I'm actually surprised they didn't push it sooner. usually they put the season pass out there at the same time as pre-orders. Gotta secure as much money as possible before people get to find out what's cut and what's broken.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

30 additional characters? In addition to the 120 they said they'd start with?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Is it going to be like last year's, where you still had to buy stuff on top of that?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I don't think so. Last year pretty much all the pass got you was the Accelerator and the extra story modes. This seems to be an extra one of those, plus the additional character and move packs.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Steve Vader posted:

30 additional characters? In addition to the 120 they said they'd start with?

:lol: if you truly believe that.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

A game released in 2015 with a season pass for DLC, surely you jest

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
I guess it worked [financially] as they're doing it again but it's so much of a con that the season pass doesn't get you all the wrasslers like before.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
I dont understand whats being complained about.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

The Big Taff Man posted:

I dont understand whats being complained about.

A video game having a season pass in this day and age, but apparently it doesn't actually get you all the DLC if you buy it.

So basically, that it's the same as most other season passes over the past few years.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Yeah well thats an industry issue rather than an issue with this particular game.

Wheres the confirmation that you dont get all the DLC with this pass?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

The Big Taff Man posted:

Yeah well thats an industry issue rather than an issue with this particular game.

Wheres the confirmation that you dont get all the DLC with this pass?

Because the exact same thing happened last year where the season pass only got you a handful of things?

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Testekill posted:

Because the exact same thing happened last year where the season pass only got you a handful of things?

So its speculation based on last year?

At least complain about things that are confirmed.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Is there an English save for Fire Pro Wrestling D? I got a version that has English menus but the roster is still in Japanese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
All the DLC comes with the PC release eventually anyway. Except Paige I guess because reasons.