Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synnr
Dec 30, 2009

Someone PM him for me pretty please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comte de Saint-Germain
Mar 26, 2001

Snouk but and snouk ben,
I find the smell of an earthly man,
Be he living, or be he dead,
His heart this night shall kitchen my bread.
C8C1-B292-D3EE-0DD3

Last one goes to whomever types it in first, no more pms please, I'm all out.

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

Comte de Saint-Germain posted:

C8C1-B292-D3EE-0DD3

Nail'd It

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

C8C1-B292-D3EE-0DD3

I sent you a PM about something else.

I have no idea how much plat the code gave me, someone else know?

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
Mine seemed to give me 55 plat. Thanks again, by the way.

Cicadalek fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Oct 7, 2015

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Kokoro Wish posted:

I would be tempted to farm for Trinity Prime for Twin-Tails goodness, if Nova Prime didn't already have Twin-Tails and a Bow.

I need to get farming for her, but oh my god. Just... oh... my god!

Wardrame is the true Cananime

Comte de Saint-Germain
Mar 26, 2001

Snouk but and snouk ben,
I find the smell of an earthly man,
Be he living, or be he dead,
His heart this night shall kitchen my bread.
Should be 75 plat, according to the text on the card.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost

Neo_Crimson posted:

At that point you could fuse a fully ranked copy and sell it to pubbies.
It's almost enough to sell TWO fully ranked copies

code:
sum(n^2) from n=0 to n=10
Formula calculates out to 385 Redirection mods for 1 max rank (10)

The real problem is credits to rank it up though, not mods / cores in the end.

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another

Should be 75 plat, according to the text on the card.

That makes sense, I forgot I bought a warframe slot for 20 earlier.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Yes they are? I've seen that COVERED IN BLOOD line in the subtitles more than once. Unless we're talking about two different things.

Huh. I hadn't noticed. Guess only most :unsmigghh: lines are not transcribed.

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot
Too bad goons, too bad.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Berk Berkly posted:

Too bad goons, too bad.

The Day The Fun Died.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Filthy J4G
Goons ruin everything.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Aesis posted:

Pubbies ruin everything.

Fixed that for you :v: We're actually fairly innocuous in this game, just potty-mouths.

Terbulus
Apr 7, 2009

7 day resource boosters
http://www.mmogames.com/giveaways/warframe-jordas-precept-booster-giveaway/

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Tenno, there is a Giant Space Dog coming your way, stay on your guard.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

No keys left.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

when are we getting monkey king frame? i want to be space goku.

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

FirstPersonShitter posted:

when are we getting monkey king frame? i want to be space goku.

Exclusivity ends 30 days after the Chinese release. Which I think makes the 30th the earliest he can go international?

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

I haven't played since Tubemen, apparently GMag got nerfed? And now there are M12 weapons linked to syndicate, are they worth going for?

I main Trinity so I intellectually know I should shell out for prime access, but I also don't like feeling like I'm going to pay for kubrow stuff that I'm never ever going to touch and that I know is untransferrable :smith:

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
Man I gently caress off for a week or two and a bunch of poo poo gets vaulted. Thank god Ember's like the most useless-rear end frame. :v:

Were sicarus and glaive any good? I'm not super keen on shelling out all my plat on affinity fodder.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Tulip posted:

I haven't played since Tubemen, apparently GMag got nerfed? And now there are M12 weapons linked to syndicate, are they worth going for?

All of them are good except the Telos Boltor, the Sancti Tigris is the stand out though.

Also, if you haven't heard. Shotguns are good now. :toot:

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

Man I gently caress off for a week or two and a bunch of poo poo gets vaulted. Thank god Ember's like the most useless-rear end frame. :v:

Were sicarus and glaive any good? I'm not super keen on shelling out all my plat on affinity fodder.

The Glaive P is good but the Sicarus is just as garbage as the original.

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing
I like glaive prime as a wrist-mounted RPG. Sicarus is a burst-fire gun, and thus trash.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
Ack, gently caress, sorry Comte. Sent a PM, then went back to the thread and saw there was AN ENTIRE OTHER PAGE I hadn't seen yet.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

How much is a Glaive Prime BP going for now? I have all the parts but that one.

Also, how much are Ember Prime helmet and Chassis going for? I've got one of each of those and don't feel like trying to build it.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

Glaive was very good but I enjoy Kestrel more. It doesn't do quite as much damage but it knocks down everything. Very nice utility for high end games.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Neo_Crimson posted:

All of them are good except the Telos Boltor, the Sancti Tigris is the stand out though.

The Penta, tigris and cernos are the only real standouts, yeah? And I guess the boltor is a standout in that it's worse than the current offerings.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

RosaParksOfDip posted:

The Penta, tigris and cernos are the only real standouts, yeah? And I guess the boltor is a standout in that it's worse than the current offerings.

It's basically the boltor you get if you don't have the boltor prime yet. (Which would be an okay statement on its own, except that the syndicate weapons are, what, MR12?) All the weapons are at least better than their vanilla offerings, in that 1) Polarities, 2) Better stats than vanilla, and 3) Syndicate proc.

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
They've talked alot about how they plan to re-shuffle the current MR prerequisites. It wouldn't surprise me if Boltor Prime round up MR 20 somewhere down the line.

At least that seems like the most :de: possible way to approach the problem. :v:

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

SwissArmyDruid posted:

It's basically the boltor you get if you don't have the boltor prime yet. (Which would be an okay statement on its own, except that the syndicate weapons are, what, MR12?) All the weapons are at least better than their vanilla offerings, in that 1) Polarities, 2) Better stats than vanilla, and 3) Syndicate proc.

Yeah I was factoring in how ludicrously difficult and expensive it is to get relative to the basic boltor in my comparison to that. Purely stat-wise it's an upgrade but it'd be wiser just working on a boltor p.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Neo_Crimson posted:

Also, if you haven't heard. Shotguns are good now. :toot:

Is the Vaykor Hek much better than the regular Hek? It feels a little side-grade-y what with the lack of Scattered Justice. I did notice that Strun Wraith wasn't painful to level, was unable to tell if Kohm was any different.

RosaParksOfDip posted:

I chose left side :qq:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Step 1. Equip the Snipetron
Step 2. Zoom in.
Step 3. Quick melee

Your screen will now have the snipetron reticule overlay:

My vision is augmented.

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010

Sandweed posted:

Tenno, there is a Giant Space Dog coming your way, stay on your guard.

I haven't played Archwing since the update, is that one of the satellites?

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Tulip posted:

Is the Vaykor Hek much better than the regular Hek? It feels a little side-grade-y what with the lack of Scattered Justice. I did notice that Strun Wraith wasn't painful to level, was unable to tell if Kohm was any different.

The V Hek has better sustained DPS, though the difference is minor enough where it's not worth the effort to get one if you've forma'd a normal Hek.

The Kohm has been nerfed though. :(

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

What shotgun should I try out to revel in the glories of our enlightened shotgun age?

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008

Tulip posted:

What shotgun should I try out to revel in the glories of our enlightened shotgun age?

Tigris or Sancti Tigris

Mod it for 4 shots and enjoy the power of the Boomstick

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Tulip posted:

Hek.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I'll call on the Tigris and Hek, and I raise you the Sobek

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Hek with a fully upgraded magazine is my favorite because this is a swarm game. Very rarely have I though I was better off with a Tigris, despite it being a very powerful and fun gun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky
Convectrix :downs: