Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

HairyManling posted:

God drat it, Tiggum. You can't possibly have thought I was being serious in that part of my post.

Correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

casual poster posted:

What if one of your friends named their pet after you? How would that make you feel?

One of my friends is a 5' 6", read-headed, dumb as a sac of bricks, ill-tempered, weightlifting, 200+ pounds of pure muscle and rage guy from Boston. Guy is the most stereotypical boston guy i have ever have the goddamed privilege to serve with, he is intimidating as gently caress bue he is also a nice as gently caress guy who has a rough childhood and is one loving awsome guy. He is also the only guy I know who loves dogs as much as I do. One day I told him, in a face-to-face conversation none of this texting or internet bullshit, that if I ever got a boston terrier I would name him after him because they are small, dumb and from boston. You know what his response was?

He laughed and he approved.

If anyone wants to use my dumbass name for their pets, they can.

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe

Tiggum posted:

Correct.
:psyboom:

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
El Maligno would be a loving awesome name for any kind of animal.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

What happened to her hand?

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

Cumslut1895 posted:

What happened to her hand?

She's got it bent under. Full size, you can see it under her wrist. Little kids are flexible.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Bonster posted:

Little kids are flexible.

Get out of this body, Aatrek

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

casual poster posted:

What if one of your friends named their pet after you? How would that make you feel?

I practically insist on it.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Dooky Dingo
Feb 17, 2011

Gym badge day is a VERY dangerous day!

Dark Souls III mimics look weird...

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

ElMaligno posted:

One of my friends is a 5' 6", read-headed, dumb as a sac of bricks, ill-tempered, weightlifting, 200+ pounds of pure muscle and rage guy from Boston. Guy is the most stereotypical boston guy i have ever have the goddamed privilege to serve with, he is intimidating as gently caress bue he is also a nice as gently caress guy who has a rough childhood and is one loving awsome guy. He is also the only guy I know who loves dogs as much as I do. One day I told him, in a face-to-face conversation none of this texting or internet bullshit, that if I ever got a boston terrier I would name him after him because they are small, dumb and from boston. You know what his response was?

He laughed and he approved.

If anyone wants to use my dumbass name for their pets, they can.

I'd have to name this dog Stewart. As in "Look what I can do!!"

EDIT: VVV Fair enough.

Choco1980 has a new favorite as of 16:48 on Oct 7, 2015

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Stuart

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Brian.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

casual poster posted:

My friend is a caretaker for a loony old man who is obsessed with him, he has multiple cats named after my friend, including Perfect Jake, Imperfect Jake, White Jake, Whisker Jake, and Orange Jake. Anyway it's creepy as hell.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

My friend is a caretaker for a loony old man who is obsessed with him, he has multiple cats named after my friend, including Perfect Jake, Imperfect Jake, White Jake, Whisker Jake, and Orange Jake. Anyway it's creepy as hell.

This is the best thing ever.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Pick posted:

Would this loony old man be related to George Foreman?

quote:

His five sons are George Jr., George III ("Monk"), George IV ("Big Wheel"), George V ("Red"), and George VI ("Little Joey").

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

Yeah I don't know what you're talking about, this is amazing. Imperfect Jake and Perfect Jake are raising so many questions in my head.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Tendai posted:

Imperfect Jake and Perfect Jake are raising so many questions in my head.

First step is determining which cat has a goatee

John Liver
May 4, 2009

Tendai posted:

Yeah I don't know what you're talking about, this is amazing. Imperfect Jake and Perfect Jake are raising so many questions in my head.

Semi-Perfect Jake

El Cid
Mar 17, 2005

What good is power when you're too wise to use it?
Grimey Drawer
Solid Jake and Liquid Jake, clones of the legendary cat soldier Big Jake.

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
Mods please change my name to Imperfect Jake tia

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A whole world of imagination beyond the oompah band.
The next pet I get is getting named Peter MacNicol because of a throwaway joke John Hodgman made one time.

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER
Kemel Ataturk had an entire menagerie called Abdul:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmyHup4TpkU

Blurred has a new favorite as of 19:53 on Oct 7, 2015

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

dank2meemee

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Is one named Less Than Jake?

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

drat, Maui got fat.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

OH MY GOD
:vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince:

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

yesssssssssssssssssssssss

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
I don't get it

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

woa man this isnt the meme thread get that filth outta here

kajeto
Mar 27, 2004
Instrumento De Muerte

goose fleet posted:

I don't get it

Take a look at the big guy's belly.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

kajeto posted:

:stare:

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

kajeto posted:

Holy poo poo. Hahaha

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Okay that was remarkably good.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

kajeto posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHA gently caress!

Way to bring it back!

Is that a Disney movie? Please tell me it's a Disney or Pixar movie (and it's not altered)

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
noice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl

Soulex posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHA gently caress!

Way to bring it back!

Is that a Disney movie? Please tell me it's a Disney or Pixar movie (and it's not altered)

http://www.polygon.com/2015/10/7/9471477/disney-princess-moana-to-be-voiced-by-hawaiian-teen
:unsmith:

• Locked thread