Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I consistently have 1:30 load screens entering whiterun with even those settings. This didn't happen before. Is it a mod i could be running?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dootman
Jun 15, 2000

fishbulb

Average Bear posted:

I consistently have 1:30 load screens entering whiterun with even those settings. This didn't happen before. Is it a mod i could be running?

If that didn't help load times, and load times improve with lower frame rates, then I suspect you have a mod that is spamming script events constantly. You didn't do anything silly like remove mods from a current save game, did you?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
No scripted ones. The specific problem is the load screen runs fine for 3 seconds and then freezes. The frozen load screen runs for like 2 minutes before loading the game again.

edit: yeah new saves behave the exact same way so its not that.

Average Bear fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Oct 7, 2015

Dootman
Jun 15, 2000

fishbulb
Are you running SKSE with the memory patch enabled? Not knowing what mods you have installed, I can't be of much further help.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

There are rumors out there that "Safety Load" is obsolete, but I still get infinite load screens without it...

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Dootman posted:

Are you running SKSE with the memory patch enabled? Not knowing what mods you have installed, I can't be of much further help.

yes and

quote:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Wyrmstooth.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
JSwords.esm
SPERG.esm
moonpath.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
SKSE Hotkeys.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
Chesko_LevelUp.esp
wizDynamicThings.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
AOS.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Purity.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Complete.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
Morrowloot.esp
Undeath.esp
FloraRespawnFix.esp
RBB - DLC Merge.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
SPERG.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim - Merged - Deep Immersion.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
TheFrontier.esp
DragonmournInn.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Cloaks.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
iHUD.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Better Vampires.esp
VL No AoE Drain.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
VioLens.esp
Footprints.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
BrhuceLegacy.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
TheDomain.esp
AdalMatar.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
moonpath_questdata.esp
JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Farmers Sell Produce - Skyrim.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Aurora - Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
WorldEaterBeater.esp
WheelsOfLull.esp
BlackreachRailroadNew.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Magic of the Magna-Ge.esp
Hunterborn.esp
Hunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.esp
Presets 2-3.esp
Immersive Music Temples.esp
Dwemertech - Magic of the Dwarves.esp
Immersive Music.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
Aethernautics.esp
Thunderchild - Dragon Language Words Patch.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
FireAndIceOverhaul.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
VendorSaleDelay-Gone.esp
AOS2_DD Patch.esp
AOS2_FIO Patch.esp
AOS2_DSI Patch.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
ISCompendium Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
AOS2_Purity Patch.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp
JSwords_Load_Screens.esp
GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
NpcHavokHit.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Powered Edition.esp
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Wings and Tail.esp
More Draconic Dragon Aspect - Flying Mod Addon.esp
UltimateDragons.esp
LOHS.esp
JaxonzUtilities.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
MineVendors.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
iNeed.esp
Equipping Overhaul.esp
vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
RBB - Row Boats - Hearthfire Hotfix.esp
CShacks.esp
Real Clouds.esp
iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
XPMSE.esp
SPERG-DB.esp
SPERG-DG.esp
NPC Knockout Overhaul.esp
JustMoreBlades.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Nerd Of Prey posted:

You don't "read" elder scrolls though, they don't say words, they download incomprehensible secrets of the universe directly into your mind Matrix-style, and even mystics with years of training tend to go blind and/or crazy from the experience. They're supposed to be so far beyond human understanding that it's dangerous to even look at them. Trying to translate that poo poo into plain text would be a real disservice to the story.

I didn't say it should be translated into plain text, I said the way it's done is even worse than plain text, the worst method they could have possibly used. I'm saying that they should have done something really weird and creative instead of just have a dialogue tree say "oh yeah I read the Elder Scrolls, it's in this cave. How do I know that? That would be too interesting to actually show."

The next quest is even worse. Two and a half hours in that stupid maze of a valley. :shepface:

How does Dual Sheath Redux work? It looked like it would be heinously complicated, with every weapon mod seeming to have its own DSR patch.

Woolie Wool fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Oct 7, 2015

Dootman
Jun 15, 2000

fishbulb
I had horrible problems with the flora respawn fix. It was causing me massive slow downs in the game world when I would turn around and I also seem to recall it giving me infinite loading screens. Try disabling that.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Restarting my computer helped a bit somehow. The lag eventually wore off when I played somewhere besides Whiterun, and now whiterun is playing nice too. Disabled the flora respawn fix for good measure, thanks.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
So this is apparently very new and very cool. Kotaku, PC Gamer, and a bunch of other sites are raving about it.

The Forgotten City

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

I was joking around with some friends tonight and came up with a hilarious mod idea that I might have to do. A while ago we were making fun of a gross child follower mod and I was saying, too bad they're always made by creeps, because a Lone Wolf and Cub style thing where you're a single parent trying to train your kid to be a warrior like you... seems like it has actual potential.

But then I was talking to that sorry little wuss Lars Battle-Born and I thought, what would be even better is if you had a stupid fat piece of poo poo son who sucked at everything and was always in your way. Give him an AI package so he goes running off in a random direction if you're idle for more than a few seconds, drawing the attention of every enemy around. Make sure he can set off traps, and affects stealth, has all kinds of negative stat bonuses, is constantly at like 20% of the player's level, but all too eager to pick fights on your behalf. He adds to the challenge of the game by being a huge goddamn liability at every turn. The ultimate red-headed stepchild mod!

I could call it something like "Realistic Immersive Lore-Friendly Parenting In Skyrim." Or "Do You Know What YOUR Kid Did Today?" Anyway, I think I have to do this.

My friend was saying it's actually funnier if he's essential and invulnerable, so it's YOU he gets killed, but it would be great if he would automatically ragdoll and fly across the room any time he gets hit, possibly getting knocked into other enemies, setting off traps, and generally making the situation worse. I love it! How great would this fuckin mod be?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Nerd Of Prey posted:

I was joking around with some friends tonight and came up with a hilarious mod idea that I might have to do. A while ago we were making fun of a gross child follower mod and I was saying, too bad they're always made by creeps, because a Lone Wolf and Cub style thing where you're a single parent trying to train your kid to be a warrior like you... seems like it has actual potential.

But then I was talking to that sorry little wuss Lars Battle-Born and I thought, what would be even better is if you had a stupid fat piece of poo poo son who sucked at everything and was always in your way. Give him an AI package so he goes running off in a random direction if you're idle for more than a few seconds, drawing the attention of every enemy around. Make sure he can set off traps, and affects stealth, has all kinds of negative stat bonuses, is constantly at like 20% of the player's level, but all too eager to pick fights on your behalf. He adds to the challenge of the game by being a huge goddamn liability at every turn. The ultimate red-headed stepchild mod!

I could call it something like "Realistic Immersive Lore-Friendly Parenting In Skyrim." Or "Do You Know What YOUR Kid Did Today?" Anyway, I think I have to do this.

My friend was saying it's actually funnier if he's essential and invulnerable, so it's YOU he gets killed, but it would be great if he would automatically ragdoll and fly across the room any time he gets hit, possibly getting knocked into other enemies, setting off traps, and generally making the situation worse. I love it! How great would this fuckin mod be?

That would be interesting.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Nerd Of Prey posted:

In other words, your Skyrim child is a Goon?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I hate having deleted my old Skyrim mods, I needed the space. Anyone got Skyrim Ultra HD Texture Pack and can upload it somewhere so I can use it in SMC?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Loving this idea. Give him an invisible cloak spell that nudges all nearby havok enabled clutter constantly too, so he messes everything up.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Has nehrim for skyrim been releAsed yet. Tia.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Would deffo play and never remove from load order.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I don't know how possible it would, but it'd be cool if your kid follower eventually gets competent over time.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Nerd Of Prey posted:

So is this like a human version of the Pariah Dog from Fallout 2?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

You don't have any bashed or merged patches, for one, and a gently caress ton of older/outdated mods (Jaysus Swords was made with TESSnip or whatever) - the Complete Crafting Overhaul version or the one from Sharlikan's Patches is what you want.

Other than that, you have a giant gently caress-off load order with no conflict patches. Looking at this, I'd recommend:

- DDSOpting Wyrmstooth, any giant texture mods you are running. Textures can make a huge impact
- Verifying all the quest mods you're using work together (moonpath/Helgen Reborn, etc.)
- Switching from the Bandoiler, Cloaks, and Winter Is Coming plugins to the Complete Crafting Overhaul versions (bugchecked/updated.)
- Making TES5Edit conflict patches/Bashed Patch

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Please don't do this.

I finally put Skyrim back down. Don't make me do the 50+ hour Mary Sue dance where I start from the very beginning and do every quest [including but not limited to all guilds and factions] I can find again.

I just know this mod would become #1 in my load order.

[and yes the child should be a Lars clone with a new name transparently slapped on. Braith too, for the girl side. "THERE'S NOTHING I WON'T FIGHT" indeed.]

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
So lately I've been having some trouble with a few mods. Occasionally when playing, my SkyUI equipment sets seem to stop working. If I press F1-F4 nothing happens, and if I press Q I can't see anything in the equipment groups. Similarly, I sometimes can't mount a horse by pressing E (using Convenient Horses). Both problems get fixed after restarting the game.

Any ideas? I don't think I'm using that many mods that the game starts making GBS threads itself, but who knows.

code:
# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SPERG.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
Morrowloot.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
ESFCompanions.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AMBSkyforgePatch.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
ELE-Spell and Torch Lighting.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
ESPv1_1.esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
HoodlessDragonpriestMasks1_0.esp
iHUD.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp
SkyUI.esp
SPERG.esp
SPERG-DB.esp
SPERG-DG.esp
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
CandlelightToggleDefault.esp

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

So this is apparently very new and very cool. Kotaku, PC Gamer, and a bunch of other sites are raving about it.

The Forgotten City

"Looks like Bethesda made it" -Kotaku

Savage

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Gyshall posted:

You don't have any bashed or merged patches, for one, and a gently caress ton of older/outdated mods (Jaysus Swords was made with TESSnip or whatever) - the Complete Crafting Overhaul version or the one from Sharlikan's Patches is what you want.

Other than that, you have a giant gently caress-off load order with no conflict patches. Looking at this, I'd recommend:

- DDSOpting Wyrmstooth, any giant texture mods you are running. Textures can make a huge impact
- Verifying all the quest mods you're using work together (moonpath/Helgen Reborn, etc.)
- Switching from the Bandoiler, Cloaks, and Winter Is Coming plugins to the Complete Crafting Overhaul versions (bugchecked/updated.)
- Making TES5Edit conflict patches/Bashed Patch

drat, that's a lot of things I wouldn't know to do if not for this thread, thanks. The OP needs updated

Praetorian Mage
Feb 16, 2008

Average Bear posted:

"Looks like Bethesda made it" -Kotaku

Savage

To be fair, if they're just talking about visuals, that's a compliment. Bethesda is good at making nice-looking environments. It's their writing that's the problem.

Bob NewSCART posted:

Has nehrim for skyrim been releAsed yet. Tia.

They've made some YouTube videos and I've heard they're close to release, but nothing definite.

Woolie Wool posted:

I didn't say it should be translated into plain text, I said the way it's done is even worse than plain text, the worst method they could have possibly used. I'm saying that they should have done something really weird and creative instead of just have a dialogue tree say "oh yeah I read the Elder Scrolls, it's in this cave. How do I know that? That would be too interesting to actually show."

The next quest is even worse. Two and a half hours in that stupid maze of a valley. :shepface:

At least it's a pretty valley. The Forgotten Vale is one of my favorite areas in the game.

Praetorian Mage fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Oct 7, 2015

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I installed the forgotten city so I'll post in here if its good

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Post here if it's bad too, please. Terrible Skyrim mods are the entire reason I follow this thread.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Okay I just got a note from a courier. The note was automatically opened and a teenage girl started to voice over the words on the page. Closing the note didn't stop it. This does not bode well.

Praetorian Mage
Feb 16, 2008

Average Bear posted:

Okay I just got a note from a courier. The note was automatically opened and a teenage girl started to voice over the words on the page. Closing the note didn't stop it. This does not bode well.

I see what they were going for, since that happens a lot in movies, but it doesn't seem like it would work in a first-person game. Especially if it happens even when you're not reading the note.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Average Bear posted:

Look everyone! Bear's got 'imself a Howler!

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Average Bear posted:

yikes

I got worried when I saw it was voiced. Really don't understand why this is a thing people who make mods feel like they need to do. Silent dialogue is soooo much better than bad voice acting.

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010
Yeah, I installed it and haven't really been able to play a lot but that voiced note just sent up red flags big time. Why even voice that?

Also I find that since I read everything so fast that I skip most voiced dialogue nowadays.

Praetorian Mage
Feb 16, 2008

Everything Burrito posted:

yikes

I got worried when I saw it was voiced. Really don't understand why this is a thing people who make mods feel like they need to do. Silent dialogue is soooo much better than bad voice acting.

I wonder if a perceived need for voice acting is one of the big reasons there haven't been more quest mods.

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012

Everything Burrito posted:

Really don't understand why this is a thing people who make mods feel like they need to do. Silent dialogue is soooo much better than bad voice acting.
In some cases it's because the modder is obsessed with appearing "professional". That's also why they will call their mod 'DLC-sized' or even 'unofficial DLC'.
In other cases it's because the mod users (who do tend to have an aversion to reading given how often the readme is ignored) demand it

Praetorian Mage posted:

I wonder if a perceived need for voice acting is one of the big reasons there haven't been more quest mods.
There are plenty of people offering their "talents" as voice actors. Getting VA work for your mod is not that hard.
The relative small number of quest mods has probably more to do with the fact that it requires a decent investment of time and effort just to get familiar with the CK and learn how to create a quest mod. Let alone actually creating one. It's not something you can fart out in an afternoon.

Raygereio fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Oct 8, 2015

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

I know Inigo has special interactions with another mod companion, Vilja, but using them means having to put up with Vilja's absolutely horrific voice acting, with some lady shyly mumbling into a headset microphone with a broad Estuary accent (the second worst accent of English behind Boston). It would be especially jarring seeing them interact considering how excellent Inigo's acting is.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!
I just finished modding my game.

I get completely random crashes. It's not like I get stuttering, then a crash. My game runs smoothly. But the game just CTDs with nothing appearing wrong at all.

I do NOT use an ENB, except for ENBoost. I do have SKSE with the proper settings in it. I also have optimized textures for both vanilla AND modded textures. Even scaled down HD DLC textures to give my PC that little extra boost.

I do make a merged patch, and remove the levelled list from it and use Wyre to make a bashed patch. LOOT sorts my order mostly, but I do modify it personally for some issues. Also I use Mod Organizer.

IAmTheRad fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Oct 8, 2015

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
Could be conflicting scripts running into each other that crashes. Pull out your load order for the CK wizards here, it's possibly just that or something deeper.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

So Skyrim as usual then?

A load order might help.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!

quote:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
EFFCore.esm
AzarHair.esm
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
CompanionArissa.esm
notice board.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
DD_Dawnguard Additions.esp
DD_Dragonborn Additions.esp
Disease Descriptions.esp
iHUD.esp
Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
RaceMenu.esp
SkyUI.esp
ViewableFactionRanksBothDLC.esp
Footprints.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
WetandCold.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
Lock Overhaul.esp
SMDropLitTorch.esp
TheChoiceIsYours_Dragonborn.esp
Traps Make Noise.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
VioLens.esp
CombatDramaOverhaul.esp
Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
AOS.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
3DNPC.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
WM Trap Fixes.esp
ClamsDropPearls.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Purity.esp
TradeBarter.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Ordinator - Dragonborn Perk Respec.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
SoS - Civilization.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
DragonShoutVoice.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
FireAndIceOverhaul.esp
AOS2_FIO Patch.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
WKBendTime.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
Clothing & Clutter_3DNPC_Patch.esp
Thunderchild - Dragon Language Words Patch.esp
Thunderchild - Wyrmstooth Compatibility Patch.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
AOS2_SoS_Purity Patch.esp
TrueStorms.esp
Holidays.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
SoS - Civilization-PatchELFX.esp
WAFR_CCOR_Ordinator_Patch.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
Point The Way.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Inigo.esp
Bring Out Your Dead.esp
NonEssentialChildren.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-EFFPatch.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-NECPatch.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
CerwidenCompanion.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dragonborn.esp
Aurora - Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
Inconsequential NPCs - CRF Compatibility Patch.esp
Inconsequential NPCs - Enhancement.esp
3DNPC Alternative Locations.esp
SoS - The Dungeons-PatchELFX.esp
Presets 2-3.esp
Tamriel Compendium - Skill Books.esp
Tamriel Compendium.esp
AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
AOS2_Unique Uniques Patch.esp
Immersive Citizens - CRF patch.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
Magic of the Magna-Ge.esp
Immersive Music Temples.esp
Dwemertech - Magic of the Dwarves.esp
Immersive Music.esp
summersetisles.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
3DNPCEFF.esp
CACO-Ordinatored.esp
CACO_USKP_Patch.esp
CACO_Wyrmstooth_Patch.esp
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp
HearthfireMoveKidsfix.esp
IAmTheRad_SummonKarstaagUnlimited.esp
DragonFastTravelRedone.esp
notice board - dragonborn patch.esp
PreventsAccidentPickUp.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Brows.esp
Beards.esp
PumpingIron.esp
Paralyze.esp
Predator Vision.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
XPMSE.esp
HDT Capes.esp
HHairstyles.esp
MeridaHair.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
Ish's Souls to Perks.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
PurityBN50.esp
Supreme Fog.esp
TrueStorms-PureWeather.esp
MagicStormFix.esp
TrueStorms-Purity.esp
DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
Supreme Storms.esp
AOS2_SupremeStorms Patch.esp
AOS2_TrueStorms Patch.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp
Skytest USKP.esp
Grass On Steroids.esp
arvak_anywhere.esp
Purewaters-Falskaar.esp
Moirai - SummersetIsles - Ambient Sounds Patch.esp
Moirai - SummersetIsles - CH Ridable Worldspaces.esp
HothFollower.esp
FollowerCompatibility.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
DynDOLOD.esp
Merged Patch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
ASIS-Dependency.esp
ASIS.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

IAmTheRad posted:

I get completely random crashes. It's not like I get stuttering, then a crash. My game runs smoothly. But the game just CTDs with nothing appearing wrong at all.

I have this problem sometimes and rather than trying to actually fix it (or use fewer mods) I just started using an autosave manager on top of saving manually constantly so even though it crashes I'm at least not losing progress :v:

• Locked thread