Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

21 Hoot Salute posted:

I'm ashamed to say I busted out IE for this and it's actually working p good on there

Has anybody used Edge since Windows 10 came out? It came installed with lots of assurances it was better than Explorer, but I've just never bothered to open it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

NXT is like ECW without the copious blood and casual epithets and it is great as gently caress

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

DudeDeuce posted:

See, I'd rather have Neville and Bo Dallas and Adam Rose back at NXT. All of the women that got called up back at NXT. Put Cesaro and Heath Slater on the roster. And then make it a 2 hour show.

NXT's length is a point in its favor and i'm not sure how i'd feel about making the show longer. Nobody overstays their welcome

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Samoa Joe's jiggling is almost hypnotic

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

This match is so good

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Jerusalem posted:

Has anybody used Edge since Windows 10 came out? It came installed with lots of assurances it was better than Explorer, but I've just never bothered to open it up.

It's okay but if you scroll a header too much it breaks its neck and goes into acting.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Motivated Joe is a hell of a thing

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

god drat i love the mechanics offense, its so mean looking

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Teddybear posted:

NXT is like ECW without the copious blood and casual epithets and it is great as gently caress

the wrestlers are much better in nxt, on average

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

This is A Good Match.

DudeDeuce
Feb 2, 2003
The MAN

oatgan posted:

NXT's length is a point in its favor and i'm not sure how i'd feel about making the show longer. Nobody overstays their welcome

I only say make it longer because I'm putting like 10 more people back on the roster. I want everyone to get equal time.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Good ending, I enjoyed that match

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That was a cool match.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

oh no i sure hope that bad knee doesn't cost them the trophy, thus enraging Joe

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

The Mechanics are pretty cool. Is that their actual team name? Or is it just because they look like they know how to drain an oil pan.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Samoa Joe and Finn the Human

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
That wa a good match with a good story that will carry on.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

that ending is smart as hell

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Old school heeling is great. Dash and Dawson are great.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Finn & Joe are totally losing

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
This is great story telling to lead up to the inevitable heel turn during the final match.

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

spinst posted:

This is A Good Match.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Go RV! posted:

god drat i love the mechanics offense, its so mean looking

Shame that they didn't win, I don't really want to have the final of it having "will Finn turn on Joe or will it be the other way around" hanging over it.

EDIT: drat good match though, hopefully Dash & Dawson get pushed more after this.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Joe really has his cardio on point now. He looked fresh and energetic through the whole match.

DudeDeuce
Feb 2, 2003
The MAN
Chad Gable is going to break Finn's knee!

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Storytelling that will carry through to another match. I'm in wrestle heaven.

The Mechanics looked amazing tonight. They did so many small things that show that they study tag wrestling hard. Wilder throwing Dawson back into the ring to tag was brilliant.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

DudeDeuce posted:

I only say make it longer because I'm putting like 10 more people back on the roster. I want everyone to get equal time.

Everyone not getting time every single week is also a point in it's favor imo

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Ribsauce posted:

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

21 Hoot Salute posted:

I'm ashamed to say I busted out IE for this and it's actually working p good on there

trying it on Edge and it seems to have fewer issues there so cool I guess

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
We're headed for a PPV outside of heaven.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
This is the first match where it's actually been apparent to me why everyone was hyped to see Joe in NXT

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Blasmeister posted:

trying it on Edge and it seems to have fewer issues there so cool I guess

What about on Christian

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
I hope Joe busts out a "That's why I kicked your leg out of your....leg" promo at the end of the night.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Ribsauce posted:

yeah this. i love heels that are smart and capable.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Finn Balor is gorgeous and if wanting to lick the sweat off his nipples is gay, then I am FLAMING.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Le Saboteur posted:

Joe really has his cardio on point now. He looked fresh and energetic through the whole match.

helps that he's all fire in a tag team and can do his poo poo and get out of the way

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Teddybear posted:

The Mechanics are pretty cool. Is that their actual team name? Or is it just because they look like they know how to drain an oil pan.

it was their name before they got changed to be name & name

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
As I said, the Mechanics are ONE good program away from being huge. I hope they come after Gable/Jordan and we get cool-rear end tag matches.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Storytelling that will carry through to another match. I'm in wrestle heaven.

The Mechanics looked amazing tonight. They did so many small things that show that they study tag wrestling hard. Wilder throwing Dawson back into the ring to tag was brilliant.

I've said it before but they feel very much like a new version of the Minnesota Wrecking Crew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
i haven't been watching the weekly when did kurt angle join nxt

• Locked thread