Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
two_step
Sep 2, 2011
When I follow those directions, it is a pain because any failed dns lookup will stop the dns server. I have a hacked up Python script that fixes this, but won't be home for 10 days or so to share it. You should be able to get it to work if you restart the python server after an error eventually. Also, make sure you have intercept on in burp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EroticBlacksmith
May 13, 2010
Sill looking for someone to present swap with.

ID is: 338,764,246

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Didn't take as long as I thought! Looking for Bastet friends that are active. Also suggestions for a Bastet team. Trying to build up an orb changer team with Bastet lead, CuChu, Zeal, Wood Dominion Michael, and either Freyja or Echidna with Bastet buddies.

https://www.padherder.com/user/azuriazyfire/

two_step posted:

When I follow those directions, it is a pain because any failed dns lookup will stop the dns server. I have a hacked up Python script that fixes this, but won't be home for 10 days or so to share it. You should be able to get it to work if you restart the python server after an error eventually. Also, make sure you have intercept on in burp

Yeah, did all that. Basically Burp never intercepts anything so I can't hit the 'foreward' button and PAD just keeps connection erroring. I'll try it again at some point.

Lava Lamp Goddess fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Oct 7, 2015

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

cheezit posted:

I just max skilled my Vishnu, but I'm not sure where to slot him. I have a verdandi/a.ceres/wolf ignis/gzl/liu bei team and roughly t he same for a.bastet. is it worth replacing anything? My liu bei doesn't want to skill, but everything else is max. Too many prongs maybe?
How dare you ever say that there are too many prongs

Put Vishnu in place of Ceres and only use her when there are binds to deal with.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

EroticBlacksmith posted:

Sill looking for someone to present swap with.

ID is: 338,764,246

Yo lets do it

e: I'm Miracles

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?

iPodschun posted:

How dare you ever say that there are too many prongs

Put Vishnu in place of Ceres and only use her when there are binds to deal with.

I was trying to do the last devil stage and had ceres in. Any suggestions there? Haha. Binds and binds.

EroticBlacksmith
May 13, 2010

Xenogenesis posted:

Yo lets do it

e: I'm Miracles

Friend request accepted, sending you my gift right now.

Edit: Brachy-bean! I had no idea there was an even lower form of the starters. That's hilarious.

Edit2; 2 Brachy-beans, hahahaha.

EroticBlacksmith fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Oct 8, 2015

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

Convergence posted:

I need red friends (ID: 201559284)

I run Urd, A. Minerva, Krishna, Ame, Ronia, and Gadius (need these especially), as well as Kirin, Durga, and Blonia occasionally

Also up for a present swap!

Added you and I'm down for present swap. I'm keeping Ronia up most times these days but I can put up Leilan as well. I have others, not red, as well.

fake edit: check your id, I'm getting an unregistered user error.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

two_step posted:

I switch the port when the attempt fails. That said, it hasn't given me problems in month and was still working as of last night.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

cheezit posted:

I was trying to do the last devil stage and had ceres in. Any suggestions there? Haha. Binds and binds.
Haven't done Devil Rush with a Green team but something like Awoken Bastet, Awoken Ceres (binds), Liu Bei, GZL (fat metal), Verdandi (Beelz preemptive) might work. Pretty sure others have done Devil Rush with Bastet so maybe they can chime in.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

EroticBlacksmith posted:

Friend request accepted, sending you my gift right now.

Edit: Brachy-bean! I had no idea there was an even lower form of the starters. That's hilarious.

Thx, got a Plessie-bean and green noel dragon.

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
http://pad.gungho.jp/member/sinka/151007_skill.html

:frogsiren:gronia and blonia buff:frogsiren:

Gronia will also boost balanced damage

Blonia will also boost dragon damage

also some other poo poo I can't really read through google translate too well

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Still don't regret selling off Blonia.

Convergence
Apr 9, 2005

vulturesrow posted:

Added you and I'm down for present swap. I'm keeping Ronia up most times these days but I can put up Leilan as well. I have others, not red, as well.

fake edit: check your id, I'm getting an unregistered user error.

Whoops, the first digit is a 3 not a 2. Add me and we'll swap.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

I wonder if Gronia will get an uevo. My single yolo pull during 4x gfe's will be useful yet!!

(no it won't)

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

So where are people getting latent Tamadra the most? They're brand new to me after being on hiatus and getting that many monster coins seems like a headache.

Edit: So my boyfriend has a rooted android phone and, for some reason, PAD crashes whenever he enters the stone shop. He can do the other shops and he's deleted all the info off his phone multiple times to no avail. Is it just not accessible by a rooted phone for some reason?

Lava Lamp Goddess fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Oct 8, 2015

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

NextTime000 posted:

http://pad.gungho.jp/member/sinka/151007_skill.html

:frogsiren:gronia and blonia buff:frogsiren:

Gronia will also boost balanced damage

Blonia will also boost dragon damage

also some other poo poo I can't really read through google translate too well

Still bad leaders, same with student president lucifer, who I'm tempted to sell for MP. :shrug:

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Oh hey look some new ult evos for NA

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010

Viper orochi, susano, and Hermes. Neat.

Ult hermes was added to jp 08/08, a. Orochi and a. Susano added 08/14. One one day less than a month, the other two a full week under two months. This bodes well for Awoken Yomi Domination :unsmigghh:

Deep Winter fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Oct 8, 2015

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Wow, I wish I had a Hermes for my A. Karin team now.

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
I think a pair of new GFEs?

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/651955190136893442

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/651955870239080448

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Alt uvo hermes, awoken orochi and awoken susano are live in NA

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010
NA facebook also announced Jord Descended 10/9. That seems fast.

E: added 08/14, so same release schedule had a. Orochi and a. Susano.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.

SaffronKit posted:

Wow, I wish I had a Hermes for my A. Karin team now.

No you don't, he gets rid of green

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Raenir K. Artemi posted:

No you don't, he gets rid of green

Bollocks. I'd still probably use him as an option, those awakenings are really good.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

PDX has the translations here.

Overall, they look pretty decent, and pair nicely with the respective Awoken Norse god to make a 9/2/2.5 mono-color team. Still, I don't know if that really gets you much of anything in the current high-offense meta.

Deep Winter posted:

NA facebook also announced Jord Descended 10/9. That seems fast.

Yeah, they bumped up Jord quite a bit here, skipping over Nordis, Scarlet, and Indigo in the process. I'm guessing it's because she's needed to evolve Odin Dragon, which should be coming up in the MP store soon.

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Mighty, mighty eagle soaring free
Defender of our homes and liberty
Bravery, humility, and honesty...
Mighty, mighty eagle, rescue me!
Dinosaur Gum
Present swap me or die.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

DaveWoo posted:

PDX has the translations here.

Overall, they look pretty decent, and pair nicely with the respective Awoken Norse god to make a 9/2/2.5 mono-color team. Still, I don't know if that really gets you much of anything in the current high-offense meta.

why would you want a 9xHP team

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

dragon enthusiast posted:

Why -wouldn't- you want a 9xHP team?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqq7RqK666g
(not x9, but still)

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't the PCGF coming soon, like this month, when does voting happen for that?

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

dragon enthusiast posted:

0 people are confused about what he meant you loving dork

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Let me know when they add the good ult evos.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Unironically using this team

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

change my name posted:

Still don't regret selling off Blonia.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ah, so the hunt for green keepers and tengus has started.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Not Set, not important. :colbert:

aherdofpenguins
Mar 18, 2006

I have a US account I literally never use, first person to respond to this message with their main account that is rank 200 or under will get it for free, no need to send me anything.

aherdofpenguins fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Oct 8, 2015

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

aherdofpenguins posted:

I have a US account I literally never use, first person to respond to this message with their main account that is rank 200 or under will get it for free, no need to send me anything.

Or give it to Chiko, like I did. He'll find it a good home.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!

Evil Fluffy posted:

Not SetNephthys, not important. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Would anybody happen to have a spare JP account with Bastet or Ronia on it

• Locked thread