Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I hope he intended Obama's ears to be wobbling like alarm bells because thats pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Oh god is he seriously going to whine about those kinda lame punishments (although I get the feeling we never get the whole story on those) but just eagerly eat up that Ahmed is a Muslim sleeper agent puppeteered by his terrorist father?

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
loving FINALLY someone is brave enough to start a national conversation about magic rings and their various uncanny powers

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Haha, he couldn't even stick to the pattern.

"Yeah! But then, kid punished for...uhh, well, I guess he was handcuffed and detained by police, that is a little different from just 'punishment'...shoot, how can I salvage this"

At least Barack awakes to save his chosen Musum brothers.

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

loving FINALLY someone is brave enough to start a national conversation about magic rings and their various uncanny powers

I think you'll find that the right to bear the One Ring is enshrined in the second amendment.

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

Lord_Ventnor posted:

I think you'll find that the right to bear the One Ring is enshrined in the second amendment.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, what has it got in its pocketses?

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

You know what? I'll sign off on this one for the simple fact that Tinsley didn't put Alarm Clock in quotations.

It's still pretty loving dumb, but eh, small victories.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
I think I got it: a wizened shaman walks to Tinsley's efficiency with a sheaf of prophecies and a gallon of ether. Tinsley makes full use of both before he falls into a stack of ink and paper. Later, an FBI sketch artist recreates what the author may or may not have intended based on the pattern of the sheets he stuck to the wall, the sprays of ink, and the irritated things he mumbles in his sleep.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Rorus Raz posted:

Oh god is he seriously going to whine about those kinda lame punishments (although I get the feeling we never get the whole story on those) but just eagerly eat up that Ahmed is a Muslim sleeper agent puppeteered by his terrorist father?

Going by the admittedly crappy sources on all those stories, they pretty much add up to kid with multiple disciplinary issues finally gets suspended. Granted, those multiple disciplinary issues could also be a bunch of bullshit infractions cooked up by authoritarian teachers and administrators, but it's still a far cry from 'teachers so anti-gun they suspend kid over pop-tart shaped like a gun.'

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Rorus Raz posted:

The real story on the poptart/fingerbang stories were that the kids were basically obnoxious all the time, were being obnoxious during these incidents as well, and it was basically strike three.

If I recall correctly.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 217 days!

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Mordor Industries promises that they're totally safe and have no side effects.

Sure, a few people have become formless wraiths, bound to the will of Sauron. Anything could have caused that, though!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Listen this is not the time to talk ring control. A lunatic hobbit and his friends just killed a bunch of Orcs in what can only be called a racially motivated attack. Frankly if those Orcs had magic rings of their own they could be alive today.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Why did you post a Latuff from 2010?

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

As much as I don't really like Latuff, his politics, or his cartoons... I'm digging the hell out of that Palestinian Weatherman.

"And over here, you'll see an incoming front of Zionist oppressors. Today's going to be a rough one, so don't leave home without your sling!"

:3:

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
gently caress I read it as a Palestinian wizard conjuring black clouds of stones to rain upon his enemies :smith:

I'm tired and I completely missed the giant loving "FORECAST" at the top.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 217 days!
Look, the Founding Fathers fought hard to receive nine rings for mortal men, doomed to die. I'm not going to disrespect that legacy.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

And to think, Latuff was actually Brett Noel this whole time.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
The only thing that stops a bad guy with an ancient artifact ring of unspeakable and terrible power over both life and death is a good guy with an ancient artifact ring of unspeakable and terrible power over both life and death.

And don't even get me started on so-called "Ring Free Zones" :rolleyes:

Lyrai
Jan 18, 2012

Our town is really pretty loving stupid. There's a sign nearby in the middle of I guess some abandoned grassland between the highway and the costco that is a half-incoherent rambling about dictator obama and how he changed the year to AC, 'After Communism.'
A group outside the post office straight up had Obama with the Hitler Stash. No joke. They were JUST outside the post office's boundaries, as the postmaster lady found out when she tried to tell them to gently caress off.
The worst I've seen is twofold - a truck with "FAG STOMPER" stenciled onto the tailgate, and an old guy with a shirt that had a picture of Obama on it and it just said "LYNCH THE friend of the family"

My town is loving horrible because it's filled with old bitter fucks who'd rather die at the hands of a preventable rampage than let anyone change things, especially 'one of them uppity negros'

Branco, Ramierz, et al would fit right in here.

Sax Solo
Feb 18, 2011

Shadowfax is just a rebranded Mûmak, idiots. Don't get all your facts from Sam Gamgee.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Lady Naga posted:

gently caress I read it as a Palestinian wizard conjuring black clouds of stones to rain upon his enemies :smith:

I'm tired and I completely missed the giant loving "FORECAST" at the top.

How dare they defy the fearsome magic of Palestinicus The Magnificent!?

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Rorus Raz posted:

But you see, the kid was Muslim which is something that racists hate and accuse the President of being, so him doing anything at all positive for the boy is clearly bad because it proves their theory of "something something bad terrorists 9/11".

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Probably should have asked someone with talent/skill to make it animated but, I like it.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

"Kid." (White.)

"Kid." (White.)

"Kid." (White.)

"Muslim kid." (Not white.)

This is how systemic racism works, folks.

TVs Patrick Duffy
Dec 12, 2006
Pick something difficult. You know, hard to mock or whatever.
Shut up with RingChat or LeJackle will be in here spouting off ring specs

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Frankly I think the restrictive laws we have about magical rings in this country are bullshit. I can only wear one on each hand? As an American I should be able to wear as many enchanted rings as I want!

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Frankly I think the restrictive laws we have about magical rings in this country are bullshit. I can only wear one on each hand? As an American I should be able to wear as many enchanted rings as I want!

"Magic bling" is just a bullshit term cooked up by anti-ring activists! It just means a scary number of magic rings; you can't base sound policy on that sort of fearmongering!

And we should be investigating Hillary Clinton's use of a private Palantir. They are not all accounted for! What did she do with them?

Acropolis
Feb 21, 2014

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Sir, I direct your attention to our wondrous "Hand of Glory" made right here in the beeyutiful U.S. of A. I recommend you get yours now before DM Obama outlaws them.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 217 days!

Quorum posted:

"Magic bling" is just a bullshit term cooked up by anti-ring activists! It just means a scary number of magic rings; you can't base sound policy on that sort of fearmongering!

And we should be investigating Hillary Clinton's use of a private Palantir. They are not all accounted for! What did she do with them?

All this talk of restricting the uses per day of magic rings is just silly. Does it really matter if a murderer has one charge on his Ring of Fireballs or twenty?

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
If we define magic rings as roguish then only the rogues will have magic rings.

De Nomolos
Jan 17, 2007

TV rots your brain like it's crack cocaine

Rorus Raz posted:

And to think, Latuff was actually Brett Noel this whole time.

I miss his pink-palmed Obama.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Guys I heard Hilary was being a little too cavalier with roll modification behind the screen during her time as DM; I think we need to launch an investigation.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

After having a DM fudge most of his rolls in order to railroad the party into the path he already planned out I totally support that investigation.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Radish posted:

After having a DM fudge most of his rolls in order to railroad the party into the path he already planned out I totally support that investigation.

A GM who can't make up an adventure on the spot; a shameful GM

I had a group make me do this a couple weeks ago because one player decided to just murder an NPC I did not remotely expect and I had to make everything up from that point on :stare:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Why won't Obama invite _____________________ to the White House, huh, HUH? is the most adorable current dumbass wingnut talking point.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Shugojin posted:

A GM who can't make up an adventure on the spot; a shameful GM

I had a group make me do this a couple weeks ago because one player decided to just murder an NPC I did not remotely expect and I had to make everything up from that point on :stare:

I lost a lot of interest when it became obvious I was not allowed to do anything fun since that would break us out of the amusement park ride we were on.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
No goddammit Steve your class damage modifier doesn't apply for that attack; this is like the 47th time we've been over this!

You know arguing about it is just wasting everyone's time! No we can't house rule it, gently caress!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

This isn't technically a cartoon, but it's a guy who thinks his parody of the liberal government that's destroying jobs is spot on:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mwhogan/small-biz-vs-big-government/description

It's fun, because it's the exact opposite of the value The Landlord's Game was supposed to inculcate.

• Locked thread