Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
If the commish intervenes at the last minute I'm gonna pitch the biggest baby fit this side of New England.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy
I asked earlier, but never got a reply.

PPR league, and I need to stream a QB. Best options are Alex Smith or Blake Bortles; who should I go with?

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
I'd go bortles over smith

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Which RB can I finally drop?

Tevin Coleman
Lamar Miller
David Johnson

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Harlock posted:

Which RB can I finally drop?

Tevin Coleman
Lamar Miller
David Johnson

DJ

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Guy in my work league with Steve Smith, Julio Jones, and Michael Crabtree is freaking out about so many questionable/doubtful tags, and said he's willing to deal for a "warm body" he can count on in WR. I would really like his backup QB Andy Dalton, but my first thought of Kendall Wright for him seems drat insulting. Do you guys see anything here worth potentially going for?

My team:

His team:

Fun side note, we actually faced each other in the championship game last year, where I won.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
I have a terrible question:

Who is the better K rest of season, my Robbie Gould or Chandler Catanzaro who is on waivers.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Kendall Wright owns a lot so offering him as the "warm body" is fine

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Skull Knight posted:

I asked earlier, but never got a reply.

PPR league, and I need to stream a QB. Best options are Alex Smith or Blake Bortles; who should I go with?

I have the same decision to make (standard scoring though) and have tentatively picked up Smith. Don't feel great about it though and I'm going to be waffling for the next couple days.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

TommyGun85 posted:

Who is the better K rest of season, my Robbie Gould or Chandler Catanzaro who is on waivers.

Flip a coin

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Metapod posted:

Kendall Wright owns a lot so offering him as the "warm body" is fine

Is losing him worth the upgrade of Stafford to Dalton?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

thrawn527 posted:

Is losing him worth the upgrade of Stafford to Dalton?

What is the scoring format?

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Metapod posted:

What is the scoring format?

Full PPR, 4 per passing TD.

I kind of want off the Stafford train. But this might not be worth it.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Yeah don't do that trade

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Vonte Davis is out. Shorts and Washinton are out too.

Nuk gonna EAT tonight even though it's thursday.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

TommyGun85 posted:

:lol: it's a kicker, who knows

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

LmaoTheKid posted:

Vonte Davis is out. Shorts and Washinton are out too.

Nuk gonna EAT tonight even though it's thursday.

I'm rolling the dice on Mumphery

ZIGfried
Nov 4, 2005

I can hardly contain myself!

thrawn527 posted:

Guy in my work league with Steve Smith, Julio Jones, and Michael Crabtree is freaking out about so many questionable/doubtful tags, and said he's willing to deal for a "warm body" he can count on in WR. I would really like his backup QB Andy Dalton, but my first thought of Kendall Wright for him seems drat insulting. Do you guys see anything here worth potentially going for?

My team:

His team:

Fun side note, we actually faced each other in the championship game last year, where I won.

I'd start with one of your bench receivers. I think he'd probably do Colston. Dalton has been good but he's a back up qb, not getting your league mate any points until his starters bye.

Edit: Now that I look at his team and see he has Luck things are a bit more complicated. You'd probably have to throw in your current qb.

ZIGfried fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Oct 8, 2015

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

Victor Vermis posted:

My opponent this week is undefeated so far this season. He has two QBs and they're both on bye. I picked up Alex Smith despite already carrying Brady and Palmer, so now he's stuck with Weeden, Foles, Bortles, or ...Cutler?

lol get hosed guy.

edit: I dropped my kicker to do it. Gonna poop Smith back out to waivers 23 hours and 59 minutes prior to Chiefs' gametime since our waivers last for a day. That makes me a DIRTY PLAYER, right?

Victor Vermis posted:

If the commish intervenes at the last minute I'm gonna pitch the biggest baby fit this side of New England.

This is why my league has a rule where you have to roster any player you pick up until at least the next waivers period.

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

Ugh who do I drop to pick up a QB to fill in for Luck? I'm the idiot who traded Fitz for him and haven't been able to start him yet.

Agholor, DJax, Morris, Blount, Crowell. It's Crowell right?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Someone in another thread said the Colts plan to start Hasselbeck but I can't find anything. Any of you have a source?

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

The Rotoworld player blurb mentions Ian Rappaport as a source.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Someone in another thread said the Colts plan to start Hasselbeck but I can't find anything. Any of you have a source?

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/652126817034350592

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Man, now I have to wait for ESPN to mark him as out so I can put him on IR. I can't drop anybody and Tanny is on friggin bye

t(-_-t) Luck

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
My poor, poor, Cotes.

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Man, now I have to wait for ESPN to mark him as out so I can put him on IR. I can't drop anybody and Tanny is on friggin bye

t(-_-t) Luck

Drop Tanny.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Welp, no way I get Dalton from the Luck owner this week then.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Apparently Hasselbeck has been sick recently too. What a nightmare.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
ok guess i'm benching moncreif for stevie this week

gently caress thursday football

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

gently caress Luck Bort Life

My math brain is telling me that getting worried about ~covariance~ in FF is dumb but my brain brain is telling me not to play three different players from the Jacksonville/Tampa Bay game

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Do we have an IDP thread? Im wondering if I should pick up Josh Norman and give up the nice high floor Reshad Jones is giving me :ohdear:

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Why the gently caress did I draft Luck again? Oh, cause I am a dumbass Colts fan.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Dandy Kaiser posted:

ok guess i'm benching moncreif for stevie this week

gently caress thursday football

Is Stevie playing? He hasn't practiced this week yet... And Gates is coming back, ugh.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
it's either that or agholor

:negative:

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Cervixalot posted:

Is Stevie playing? He hasn't practiced this week yet... And Gates is coming back, ugh.

I'm starting Gates this week :getin:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I just found Leonard Hankerson as a free agent. I didn't even have to go through a waiver period. Why is this? Is his injury secretly bad? As a bench guy he is going to rack up points next to Julio in my opinion and already has.

zeldadude
Nov 24, 2004

OH SNAP!
How do you guys feel about these QB options?

Currently I have tyrod in there vs TEN
Other options:
Flacco vs CLE
Smith vs CHI
Bradford vs NO
Bortles @TB

Feeling like a bortles kinda week. Bradford hosed me the first 3 weeks so I'm hesitant.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

kiimo posted:

I just found Leonard Hankerson as a free agent. I didn't even have to go through a waiver period. Why is this? Is his injury secretly bad? As a bench guy he is going to rack up points next to Julio in my opinion and already has.

I'm starting him this week out of necessity so his injury better not be serious.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

zeldadude posted:

How do you guys feel about these QB options?

Currently I have tyrod in there vs TEN
Other options:
Flacco vs CLE
Smith vs CHI
Bradford vs NO
Bortles @TB

Feeling like a bortles kinda week. Bradford hosed me the first 3 weeks so I'm hesitant.

Yeah I'm stuck on Bortles or Smith, already ruled out the others Flacco for myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Dandy Kaiser posted:

it's either that or agholor

:negative:

I'd probably still go with Moncrief.

• Locked thread