Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kore_Fero
Jan 31, 2008
The opening is very cool and dynamic but I don't think it quite meshes with the 'Serious series' super moves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only

T.G. Xarbala posted:

You talkin poo poo bout GARO?

No I just don't really care much about Toku
I mean I like kamen rider but that's about as far as it goes.

Douk Douk
Mar 17, 2009

Take your pervert war elsewhere.
I love the opening and the ending for this show because over time Saitama is only going to give less of a poo poo and the testosterony shonen opening is going to end up seeming more funny than cool. Additionally, a lot of the support characters end up taking the spotlight later on, so it's just hilarious to see the opening all about Saitama punching everything to death only to focus on literally everyone else while he's just a child's scribble in the background.

Douk Douk fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Oct 9, 2015

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The OP should be King whooping his rear end at video games.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
The OP fits well to me, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think if anyone is expecting 0 shounen fighting scenes they're probably mistaken; it will probably be paced like the comics, where there were big fights every few chapters.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Aurain posted:

Hope they pull a Jojo and change the OP so that King is killing all the monsters for his introduction arc.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

For their arcs, Fubuki titty shots and Tatsumaki rear end shots galore in their OPs, but

this face blocking them every single time.
(The blu-ray uncensored version will just be a blank OP with the Saitama faces only).

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Aurain posted:

It should be the same thing as the current OP, except at the very end it pans out to show it's a video game, with King playing Saitama and Saitama playing the monsters, and then Saitama angrily claims this game is bullshit and for losers, who plays games anyway loving tryhard nerds

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

AnonSpore posted:

It should be the same thing as the current OP, except at the very end it pans out to show it's a video game, with King playing Saitama and Saitama playing the monsters, and then Saitama angrily claims this game is bullshit and for losers, who plays games anyway loving tryhard nerds

So the cover of volume 8? :v:

No joke, I really wanna see the OPs pan out at the end to show the relevant volume cover for the episode now.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Weird that the SNES is still one of the big consoles in One Punch Man verse.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

the snes was awesome and still has the most comfortable controller ever

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I really loved both the N64 and original X-Box controller myself. I don't even have very big hands or anything, but I always found them very comfortable. The N64 is probably my favorite controller, just for the ability to vary grip using the middle "prong" and access different buttons by doing so for different parts of a game.

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
is there a good place to read this anymore? seems like it got taken down from a bunch of websites

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
the Anime looks super awesome now that it's formally released in HD. Definitely does muratas art justice bigtime, stunning animation!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

tsob posted:

Weird that the SNES is still one of the big consoles in One Punch Man verse.

The SNES is timeless.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Death Bot posted:

is there a good place to read this anymore? seems like it got taken down from a bunch of websites

Amazon, Viz, Comixology.

It's licensed now so people are getting jumpy about copywrite.

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
ah, fair enough, thanks

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

Death Bot posted:

ah, fair enough, thanks

the one version is still all over the place

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
King's an old school gamer, there's no way he wouldn't still own a SNES and play it from time to time.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
King just felt like playing some Bomberman, is all. Saitama's pissed that he accidentally blew up a kangaroo egg.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
King forced Saitama to destroy the egg; you can see it in his stonecold face.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I think some kind of Young Jump special just dropped, it's about the Saitama Group facing off against the Blizzard Group

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yes.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

TheKingofSprings posted:

I think some kind of Young Jump special just dropped, it's about the Saitama Group facing off against the Blizzard Group

King was born for this moment.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Silentman0 posted:

King just felt like playing some Bomberman, is all. Saitama's pissed that he accidentally blew up a kangaroo egg.

tlarn posted:

King forced Saitama to destroy the egg; you can see it in his stonecold face.

Both of them were playing Kirby and Saitama hates himself because he killed a Noddy.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

TheKingofSprings posted:

:perfect:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Onepunch-Man.png

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

http://youtu.be/wu1mbiV45pQ

Chris Tucker: "Why didn't you tell me this man rolls like this?!"

PaganGoatPants fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Oct 10, 2015

cyrus_zane
Mar 28, 2014

TheKingofSprings posted:

The King engine is roaring. King wants Blood!

This special was cool :)

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...
The goofy superhero/villain designs that are added to the new content is one of my favorite things about it. GREAT PHILOSOPHER

The power level gag at the end also slayed me. Subtle but funny.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
why was the hero association staff holding onto a chain attached to a bear in a cage :psyduck:

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Kuvo posted:

why was the hero association staff holding onto a chain attached to a bear in a cage :psyduck:

More importantly, why was the bear's head phasing through the bars?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Kuvo posted:

they mistook it for a hero because of its superior strength.

Bernardo Orel
Sep 2, 2011

And More posted:

More importantly, why was the bear's head phasing through the bars?

Because It could only bearly fit in there.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
Bear Man is a hero of the people. :colbert:

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why was a bear even there in the first place?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Masterpiece.

Master-masterpiece.

e: This is totally setting up some doujins, I can hear the artists warming up from here.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Oct 10, 2015

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

cyrus_zane posted:

This special was cool :)

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Well, isn't this a coincidence? So, um, how you doing? You're busy, I know and I don't want to distract you, please, don't let me interrupt you.
Ok, I'm in Japan for a week. Is there any One-Punch Man goods I can only buy here? I tried google, and besides the manga, I don't see anything I can buy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!
I feel like there's at least one page missing. When I vew this, it skips from Genos being defeated, to Child Emperor demonstrating his new invention in Y-City.