Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

realtalk buying a house is fuckin insanely stressful

if there is poo poo that is wrong with the house, then have the realtor make an offer to the sellers- either fix it before you buy the place, or cut the price down to reflect the cost of fixing it

when we bought our last house, there was a bunch of stuff that had to be fixed in order to pass the VA loan appraisal- windows and porch needed to be scraped and painted, handrails installed on a staircase, some siding had to be replaced, etc- and we just made an offer to them that we'd pay what they were asking for the house (which they had just cut $20k off since it was listed for almost a year at this point) as long as they fixed everything on the list within two weeks and it passed the VA loan process. They accepted pretty much immediately, and got everything done on the place.

the biggest goddamn thing is to get a good inspector. we paid for 2 since our house is 150 years old and goddamn i was nervous about that. Outside of prior termite damage (which had been treated w/ paperwork and everything) it went well and the peace of mind was really helpful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Saw the Martian tonight, real good. Bonus points for being a movie theater that sells booze and has reclining leather seats.

Saw it tonight with a couple friends, their reactions really made me wish I hadn't read the book a while ago. Even going in knowing the story the suspenseful moments had decent impact and they managed to really smooth out the somewhat spotty writing.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

FOURTH WAVE LESBRO posted:

Saw it tonight with a couple friends, their reactions really made me wish I hadn't read the book a while ago. Even going in knowing the story the suspenseful moments had decent impact and they managed to really smooth out the somewhat spotty writing.

Yeah I never read the book and it was fantastic. The suspenseful moments were really well done, though I saw the failure of the supply mission coming a mile away.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Yeah I never read the book and it was fantastic. The suspenseful moments were really well done, though I saw the failure of the supply mission coming a mile away.

yeah during the countdown the dude in front of us just said "it's going to blow up" and several other people were like "yep"

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Whip Slagcheek posted:

There was a couple sitting behind us, I heard a little, "Yay!" from them when everyone started cheering as the supply probe was going up and I had to try really hard not to start laughing.

Slightly related: Who else saw that horror/suspense trailer about some chick's twin lost in that hosed up suicide forest in Japan? Calling it right now the nice dude is a serial killer.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Slightly related: Who else saw that horror/suspense trailer about some chick's twin lost in that hosed up suicide forest in Japan? Calling it right now the nice dude is a serial killer.

watch this, it's weird as gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

That's the first thing that popped up in my head when they showed some poo poo like "beneath Mt Fuji" and started in with the creepy forest vibes.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Saw the Martian tonight, real good. Bonus points for being a movie theater that sells booze and has reclining leather seats.

Cobb or Alamo.

Both are legit, but that endless bowl of popcorn at Alamo is da tits.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Untagged posted:

endless bowl of popcorn at Alamo is da tits.

:wtf: No one told me about this

Natalie Dormer, eh? You have my attention.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Godholio posted:

You didn't take pictures of houses you were browsing?

i took pictures of his house, while browsing. :sonia:

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Yeah, I got that impression.

Too bad the suicide forest is just a backdrop for generic horror film #12,000. I'm sure they could make a compelling film in that setting, using maybe a little detective work to figure out what happened. Instead it looks like they're making GBS threads it up with "I have psychic powers."

Edit: also of course the forest guide is a white dude.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Whip Slagcheek posted:

That woman could make my dick stand at attention just walking over my grave if I was six feet under.

Kandak Sayaqa posted:

Yeah, I got that impression.

Too bad the suicide forest is just a backdrop for generic horror film #12,000. I'm sure they could make a compelling film in that setting, using maybe a little detective work to figure out what happened. Instead it looks like they're making GBS threads it up with "I have psychic powers."

Edit: also of course the forest guide is a white dude.

I thought serial killer dude was with the forest guide aka random ethnic lip service character that dies/disappears within the first 15 minutes of being introduced.

gently caress it, gonna :filez: the poo poo out of it just for some Dormer.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Whip Slagcheek posted:

more interested in the red priestess tbh goddamn that woman is sexy

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Ygritte yo

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

:respek:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Mike-O's new house I hope?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Do that to every lawn in a desert

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I watched some loving lovely movie with her in it called Honeymoon and she didn't get her tits out a single time

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

to be fair most of the girls in that show are bangable if not downright hot

i'd make a shadow baby with the red priestess any day

not only do you get to bang her but someone you don't like gets knifed

win-win right there

would also think she would be the favourite here since her god is the 'lord of light'
who wants to banish all darkness from the earth and save us all with cleansing fire

Comrade Blyatlov fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Oct 9, 2015

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Two Finger posted:

would also think she would be the favourite here since her god is the 'lord of light'
who wants to banish all darkness from the earth and save us all with cleansing fire

This is just icing on the "redhead with nice tits" cake

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Rad Lieutenant posted:

This is just icing on the "redhead with nice tits" cake

and she's dutch too

dutch chicks are crazy freaky in the sack

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Started on Rick and Morty tonight.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

:getin:

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

holocaust bloopers posted:

No ragrets

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Snuffles! :3:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

How do I binge Rick & Monty without resorting to :filez:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Amazon instant video. Seasons are cheap and eternal,plus you get episodes a few hours after release

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Rad Lieutenant posted:

You got a problem with :filez:?

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Adult swim's website, after logging in with your tv service.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

You got a problem with :filez:?

I'm lazy. Anyway, i just found that /\/\/\/\

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Arrath posted:

Adult swim's website, after logging in with your tv service.

boo

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Booblord Zagats posted:

Amazon instant video. Seasons are cheap and eternal,plus you get episodes a few hours after release

Hang on, do I have that poo poo for free if I have Prime, then?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Hang on, do I have that poo poo for free if I have Prime, then?

No, I checked

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Some shows and movies you'll get for free with Prime, though not all.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Some shows I buy as the episodes come out at 3 bucks a pop. Not too bad and then you have the shows forever*

*so long as amazon exists I guess

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Rick & Morty with hebrew subtitles it is.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I bought the seasons for like $7 each on Youtube/Google Play.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Rick & Morty with hebrew subtitles it is.

Man you suck at :filez:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

• Locked thread