Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Dan is the master of metal gear misinformation and drew should really interrogate soldiers more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

drew is really awful at mgsv lol

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Wormskull posted:

I.. didn't think anyone WOULDN'T know about that...
-- Jason WinStriker

Oh man this game keeps getting better, I just learned about the custom music folder Friday.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I want to watch Vinny, Dave Snider and Austin play Phantasmagoria 2.

Funky Britches
Aug 22, 2009

it will

never happen

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lol @ dan getting visibly annoyed that jason showed drew the Paz stuff in MGSV

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think the best UPFs other than when Vinny was there is when Jeff is basically alone in the office with Rorie and just plays old commodore games and steam games by himself for 4 hours.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I think the best UPFs other than when Vinny was there is when Jeff is basically alone in the office with Rorie and just plays old commodore games and steam games by himself for 4 hours.

Yah.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

One of the best is when Jeff goes completely silent playing some assy Commodore game called Balloon Clown or something, where he figured out the pattern and is just racking up points and extra lives nonstop. After 20 minutes he looks up an says something "er whoops. I could have done that for 2 hours. Let's uh...let's move onto something else" and really sadly kills the game even though he had a sick score.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
thinking fondly back on bubble ghost

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

One of the best is when Jeff goes completely silent playing some assy Commodore game called Balloon Clown or something, where he figured out the pattern and is just racking up points and extra lives nonstop. After 20 minutes he looks up an says something "er whoops. I could have done that for 2 hours. Let's uh...let's move onto something else" and really sadly kills the game even though he had a sick score.

Yea he realizes he's been silent for 20 minutes and says, "Balloon Clown. You know."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/the-video-dudes-are-gone-today-live-stream/2300-10755/ This is cool as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh my God someone made the wrestling level I wanted to make.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

the mario maker videos are really funny because jeff laughs really hard every time dan dies trying to complete their twisted level

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
jeff laughing for like a minute straight at the idea of them selling old pat shirts for a day

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i love happy jeff

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

i love happy jeff

Super Mario Maker cured his creeping Old disease.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Hot Dog Patrick Shirt.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

jeff playing drums in rock band 4.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

the most exciting part of the week is listening to the killer jams before the livestream upf starts.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Funky Britches
Aug 22, 2009

Jeff Gerstmann posted:

As for me? I'm going to keep making Super Mario Maker levels.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

jeff playing drums in rock band 4.

Drew singing I'm Too Hot (Hot drat)

Ovo
Dec 20, 2008

Life Rules

In Training posted:

its a free video

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/unprofessional-semi-solo-pre-thanksgiving-free-str/2300-9751/

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

dan has never had an energy drink before

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I feel like we should condem jeff's incorrect terminator opinions more

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Stairmaster posted:

check out the other GB thread where people love to argue about poo poo like this forever.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Drew's sniping skills; impressive O__O

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I hope drew really does get super into carnage heart and drags it out for every unprofessional fridays now.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

hes right

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
4:20 in the latest mgs video (not a joke)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stairmaster posted:

T2 is embarrassing distilled Hollywood rear end like every other Cameron movie and I fell asleep during the first one so he may as well be right, in my opinion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's funny that everyone has given up trying to talk to Dan about anything if he puts on the stubborn middle american idiot tone.

Judge Ito Boxing
Oct 29, 2011

There's a lot of value in the public being able to see how the system works.
Do you think it's from a "god I don't want to deal with this dumb gently caress" position or just sick of playing along?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably both.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

I hope drew really does get super into carnage heart and drags it out for every unprofessional fridays now.

That was probably the craziest looking game I've ever seen

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I really enjoy quick looks with jeff & dan

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

tumor looking batty posted:

dan has never had an energy drink before

he's really afraid of drugs and addiction

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

That was probably the craziest looking game I've ever seen

i want to play it real bad now but i bet ill get too confused really quickly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

watching jeff and dan panicking trying to figure out the studio equipment was pretty great