Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Panty Saluter posted:

If there is a more satisfying thing than the impotent rage of goonlords I don't know what it is.

Isn't he sending these to himself though from the icon at the top.

They are making a film about Ian Paisley and Martin Mc Guinness.

Poor Miles O'Brien.

happyhippy fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Oct 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.
No, it's screenshotted from the girl's phone, dummy. Also post a picture.

Or charts, I guess. OKTrends is pretty cool.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

https://www.wnyc.org/radio/#/ondemand/251306

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

f#a# posted:

No, it's screenshotted from the girl's phone, dummy. Also post a picture.

I was also wondering why it only had half the conversation, but I'm a dummy who doesn't have a cell phone. Good thing we have assholes like you to help us dummies out, thanks!

Col. Sanders presides over the trash in the Fukushima exclusion zone.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lix-ajZ4Sk

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

make that the background of rsf

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Was going through the pictures on my phone and found something I took a while ago and forgot about :

Is it really him? Is it some other, lesser Chomsky? Or perhaps merely a fan? I guess we'll never know.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

Republicans posted:

Was going through the pictures on my phone and found something I took a while ago and forgot about :

Is it really him? Is it some other, lesser Chomsky? Or perhaps merely a fan? I guess we'll never know.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Barometer posted:

I was also wondering why it only had half the conversation, but I'm a dummy who doesn't have a cell phone. Good thing we have assholes like you to help us dummies out, thanks!

There is no other half of the conversation. It's pretty common for men of a certain demographic to contact women and hurl abuse at them if they don't get a response in their own timeframe.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kajeesus posted:

There is no other half of the conversation. It's pretty common for men of a certain demographic to contact women and hurl abuse at them if they don't get a response in their own timeframe.

A certain demographic... Apple device charger...

Wait, is Steve Jobs' ghost harassing women?

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u5uWyHJ5A4

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
A little something you can use to troll your gun-loving friends on Facebook -

This should make them go ape poo poo.

gadgethugs
Apr 15, 2007

Liquid Chicken posted:

A little something you can use to troll your gun-loving friends on Facebook -

This should make them go ape poo poo.

I don't know... most gun-related Facebook posts I see on my feed are more or less reasonable.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Rahm, nooo.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

Meanwhile in Oregon...

Ah yes, the storied history of Oregon as part of the confederacy

"I support the 2nd amendment, not obama"
Ok, thanks for letting us know.

Some more good'ns here http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2015/10/obama_visits_roseburg_live_upd.html#incart_river_home

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Xenochrist posted:

Meanwhile in Oregon...

Ah yes, the storied history of Oregon as part of the confederacy

"I support the 2nd amendment, not obama"
Ok, thanks for letting us know.

Some more good'ns here http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2015/10/obama_visits_roseburg_live_upd.html#incart_river_home

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
The dude-bro frat shooter who killed someone and injured another at Northern Arizona University today.

quote:

“It’s a full auto kinda day,” he captioned one Instagram photo of himself at an indoor range, holding a machine gun. “‘Merica,” Jones wrote for a July 4th selfie of himself with a shotgun slung over his shoulder, donning an American flag shirt and hat.

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

Another school shooting this time in Texas, if there's one more today I think America gets 2 free tacos.

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

And in other news some more tanks down in Syria. :nms: if you don't like war footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVXVPJTMinI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH3y3l4AYHc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoOi77iLDDM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz6nLZfyltc

rope kid
Feb 3, 2001

Warte nur! Balde
Ruhest du auch.

Kro-Bar posted:

The dude-bro frat shooter who killed someone and injured another at Northern Arizona University today.

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=eb8_1444407827

its not just syria, also :nws:

edit in case a vid is not a pic

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Oct 10, 2015

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

I'm pretty sure this quote is missing something important, but I can't recall

drat separation of church and state causing these school shootings :bahgawd:

Xenochrist fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Oct 10, 2015

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Xenochrist posted:

Gun free zones cause shootings because they're totally ineffective at stopping a person bringing a mechanical device over the threshold.

Separation of church and state causes school shootings because it is totally effective at stopping an omnipotent omnipresent being from crossing the threshold.

:psyduck:

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004

Xenochrist posted:

God instructs his followers to submit to their secular authorities. They should understand that school isn't a place to force kids to say prayers.
You can still send your kid to Sunday school if it makes you feel better. I'm sure there'll be God enough for everyone there.

RonJeremysBalzac fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Oct 10, 2015

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hubis
May 18, 2003

Boy, I wish we had one of those doomsday machines...

:munch:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

quote:

WOMIN-JEKA DJA DJA WURRUNG
WELCOME TO ALL ANTI-RACIST PEOPLE INCLUDING THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY ON DJA DJA WURRUNG COUNTRY

Bendigo is Dja Dja Wurrung Country. Our Late Grandmother Lady Gladys Nicholls (1906-1981) is a Descendant of Emma Curr (c.1859-1886) a Jaara Woman who occupied the Bendigo Creek areas that run from Bendigo to Barnedown.

My father John Stewart Murray (1922-1989) also fought in World War Two from 1940-1946, over three years on active service in Papua-New Guinea, Indonesia and the Japan Occupation Forces. My father fought for inclusion and democracy. It took ten years off his life and he died at aged 68 years a man of Honour. He didn’t drink or smoked.

My other Great Ancestor Meera Bux was also a Muslim and he came to Australia from Ludhiana Punjab India by steamer in 1891 aged 15 years. He was a hawker and married into my clan. In fact, Muslims and Aboriginal people have a long and proud history that goes back before European invasion; they have never oppressed us the way the white man has.

There are sixteen Clans in the Dja Dja Wurrung language group. Our Clans welcome all People to our Country. Our People Speak for Country under our lore.

We are the people of this land, a land that was taken from us by a violent and racist state. And now a new group of white men are trying to tell the People of this land who are and are not welcome. There is no honour in that.

Well I will tell you who is not welcome on Dja Dja Wurrung Country - racists, fascists, thugs, the United Patriots Front and the toadies of racism are not welcome on Dja Dja Wurrung Country.

These un-Australian rednecks claim that they fight for the freedom of the Australian People well our Muslim Brothers and Sisters are Australian People, but where are they in the fight to stop the forced closures? Where are they in the fight against the Northern Territory intervention? If they believe so much in freedom for Australians, why are they not fighting for the many people oppressed by their own state?

We welcome warmly our brothers and sisters and their families from all Nations, creeds and religion across this globe as we have done since colonisation when the Tall Ships came here to our shores with many races on board.

Our Clans are committed to reconciliation and to this end urge all Interested Parties to work with First Nations Peoples towards scoping good Treaties or agreements that respects, recognises and nurtures our cultural and religious values no matter how diverse they are.

Freedom is not built on excluding people who are different to you. Freedom is not built by fascists, by oppression, by hate for people who are different. These racists want to tell you that Muslims are not welcome, they say that Islam is a dangerous idea.

Well, colonial Australia is a dangerous, violent idea. The idea that the Australian government can tell us who is welcome and who is not, and then their front line patriotic thugs try and enforce that is a dangerous idea. Aboriginals were not welcome on their own land, now Muslims are told they are not welcome because they too have a different culture.

The fascists love to invoke the image of the ANZACs, well, unlike any of these spineless jokes my father fought for his people and he’d tell them to get off his land.

We the Traditional Owners of this Country make our stand – Our Clans unwelcome and ban violence, racism and stupidity on our Country. Ditto illegal drugs, violence and crime. It has no place on our Country and is un-Australian. There is no honour in this only dishonour.

I stand with all peace loving Peoples and welcome the Muslim community to Bendigo as we did the Bhuddists who built their Temple here in Bendigo and other religions.

Finally, I want to say to all of you here today what my Dja Dja Wurrung grandfather the elite VFL Fitzroy and State Representative Pastor Sir Douglas Nicholls JP;MBE;OBE;KCVO and former Governor of South Australia said in a public speech in the 1960s’

“You can play the white piano notes and get a tune and you can play the black notes and get a tune. But to get harmony you need to play both.”

On that note best of luck for your rally and I hope that those who are not welcome know where the highway is in Dja Dja Wurrung Country?

Gary J. Murray

https://www.facebook.com/bendigoaction/posts/1641024839447910:0

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Anyone reading this thread who supports the state of Israel in any capacity should be forced to watch this in its entirety before being allowed to post again.

https://www.rt.com/news/318116-palestinian-woman-execution-video/

Tomberforce
May 30, 2006

Xenochrist posted:

God's clearly not allowed in churches either! :bahgawd:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wheeee posted:

Anyone reading this thread who supports the state of Israel in any capacity should be forced to watch this in its entirety before being allowed to post again.

https://www.rt.com/news/318116-palestinian-woman-execution-video/

To be honest, that video doesn't seem any different to me than the videos showing American cops executing people? It reminds me of this for example, a bunch of super hyped up racist people pointing their guns at an unarmed person, and then, of course, someone shooting when those people move even a tiny bit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdsDOziV3cA

edit: like, not that i think you're wrong, but I mean I doubt there's many people on here who support Israel but not the US.

ekuNNN fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Oct 10, 2015

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Pretty sure he used his free speech to talk to this guy, who won the war for them:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?

Tough Mudder that looks like some sort of military performance art piece.

• Locked thread