Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Semi-random anti-American posters:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Any suggestions for captions?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Man I get a Command & Conquer vibe from that last poster.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

Isn't CS teargas? I haven't heard a single thing about it being some horrible poison like Agent Orange.

See the part I circled in red using MSPaint? He did that, poor guy really is having a stroke. Maybe I've been in a car crash and this thing is the fever dream I see before I vomit blood and die.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Rorus Raz posted:

That was basically what happened in the first four missions of the Soviet campaign in Red Alert 2.

:goonsay:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Xander77 posted:

Semi-random anti-American posters:

im the tankist lighting a cig with a 100 dollar bill

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Rorus Raz posted:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Rorus Raz posted:

Oh, it's not a good cartoon in the least. I agree with what Tomorrow is saying, but he might as well just do an article instead of cramming words into panels.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
More First Dog on the Moon please

toanoradian fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Oct 10, 2015

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
I saw the original a few pages ago and felt nostalgic

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Safety Factor posted:

I'm so confused. Where are the zionists and illuminati? :psyduck: This isn't the Dees I know.
This post is from a couple days ago but today I noticed Dees updated the picture to make it clear this is the fault of the zionists/federal reserve. :tinfoil:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

World Famous Whore posted:

Here is another avatar for ya'll.

Never done the avatar thing but I gotta say, that dude would go well with my custom title.

Skeesix posted:

He must have a hard time walking among them, what with, you know...

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Bell looks familiar.

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!

Skeesix posted:

I will never grow tired of this.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Skeesix posted:

I improved on your design

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

"Man, this new King Crimson album rules!"

-Some dude in the 70's

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

CampingCarl posted:

This post is from a couple days ago but today I noticed Dees updated the picture to make it clear this is the fault of the zionists/federal reserve. :tinfoil:

That's alot of labels.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

CampingCarl posted:

Good, ol' Dees. I knew he wouldn't let us down. :allears:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

How did the Statue of Liberty get all the way to Washington D.C.?

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

That's alot of labels.

Dees have a lot of insanity.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Darkman Fanpage posted:

How did the Statue of Liberty get all the way to Washington D.C.?

By foot?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Winston was in that movie?

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

:lol: Sorry Mikey, but the McCarthy allegations have actually been coming from other Republicans:

quote:

In the hours before House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) abruptly withdrew his candidacy to be the next speaker of the House, he received an email from a conservative activist threatening to expose an alleged affair with a colleague. The subject line: “Kevin, why not resign like Bob Livingston?”

The email, sent just after 8 a.m. on Thursday, came from Steve Baer, a Chicago-based GOP donor known for mass-emailing conservative figures and Republican lawmakers. It was addressed to McCarthy and numerous others, including the personal account of Rep. Renee Ellmers (R-N.C.), whom conservative media sites have suggested is tied romantically to McCarthy.

quote:

Few news organizations have touched the affair allegations, beyond the Drudge Report and conservative media. Charles Johnson, the conservative provocateur behind GotNews.com, reported them back in January.

Pussy Cartel
Jun 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Oh come on, Lester, the donkey would obviously be using Grindr! It's like you don't even keep up with your gay stereotypes!

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Pussy Cartel posted:

Oh come on, Lester, the donkey would obviously be using Grindr! It's like you don't even keep up with your gay stereotypes!

Haha, I totally missed the casual gay-bashing in there. Never change, Mikey. :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

DaveWoo posted:

:lol: Sorry Mikey, but the McCarthy allegations have actually been coming from other Republicans:

And they say the Republicans have no spirit of bipartisanship! :haw:

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Yes, Lester, because we all know you'd have been such a huge fun of Speaker McCarthy.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

If you think of it as more of an picture book than a cartoon, it's not that bad.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Selachian posted:

Bell looks familiar.

Some would say this is lazy, but I kinda like how now more people are showing up and there's the promise of more to come.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Hostile V posted:

Some would say this is lazy, but I kinda like how now more people are showing up and there's the promise of more to come.

Carly's already in the background stepping into the room. Bell's probably just waiting for her to say something dumb. Can't wait for trump.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Saint Sputnik posted:

Carly's already in the background stepping into the room. Bell's probably just waiting for her to say something dumb. Can't wait for trump.

He basically said the same thing Jeb did. Pretty much:"Crazy people gonna murder but we can't put everyone on medication so what are you gonna do?"

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

Is "Do not use towels to wash cars" actually a sign that appears in hotels?

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

Notice how there is no indication that the donkey is married or cheating on anyone. So, we're supposed to hate on the single guy using a dating app?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Kakairo posted:

Notice how there is no indication that the donkey is married or cheating on anyone. So, we're supposed to hate on the single guy using a dating app?

No, we are supposed to condemn bestiality.

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

Bob Lang still can't draw Putin-sama, or explosions, or rocket fire, or at all

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

I enjoyed the GOP logo inside the Mandelbrot Set :)

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

:boehner:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Really wasn't expecting to ever see a Mandelbrot Set joke in a political cartoon, but here it is in Animal Nuz of all things.

• Locked thread