Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Evil Mastermind posted:

I love your move names. Did you post this on the G+ group or anything?

I don't know if "Fellow Adult Guy" should work off Freak, though. I want to say it should work of superior instead, given that Superior is about being "being right, correct, intelligent, clever, stubborn, type A", which could be a kid's interpretation of being an adult.

You have "unlock your moment of truth" listed twice under advances.

Thanks for the feedback.

First off, yes, I did post it on G+.

Secondly, my reasoning for Freak instead of Superior is because you're a kid in an adults body and the assumption is few know. So, like the move says, you're appearance and antics are off putting and ergo confusing and weird. So, the move is trying to suggest the whole thing should be awkward and more happens out of your weirdness than any attempt at maturity. Ya know?

What are your feelings after the explanation: keep it or change it?

Also, every official playbook lists "Unlock Your Moment of Truth" twice. I think it's so you can lock two labels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Covok posted:

Thanks for the feedback.

First off, yes, I did post it on G+.
Good, that let me add you.

quote:

Secondly, my reasoning for Freak instead of Superior is because you're a kid in an adults body and the assumption is few know. So, like the move says, you're appearance and antics are off putting and ergo confusing and weird. So, the move is trying to suggest the whole thing should be awkward and more happens out of your weirdness than any attempt at maturity. Ya know?

What are your feelings after the explanation: keep it or change it?
You know, I'm not sure now? I think it can be argued either way.

quote:

Also, every official playbook lists "Unlock Your Moment of Truth" twice. I think it's so you can lock two labels.
Oh, I didn't notice. I've been focusing more on the core moves than the advances since I want to get the core working first.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Last night, Error 404 gave me some suggestions so I thought I'd try them out. I also used it as a chance to replace one of the moves that I felt was really weak.

Changes:
-You now start with Uh, Fellow Adult Guy instead of Alright, Kid Power!
-Reason: Error 404 suggested that it'd made more sense since the playbook should focus more on your weirdness being an adult in a kid's body and your interactions with the adult and child world. I concurred.
-Remove "Explosive Outburst"
-Reason: It just felt weak narrativel-y. It only really works if you transform like Captain Marvel or are Captain Marvel. It's hard to work narrative-ly if you aren't. It was also limiting.
-Added "The Innocent Accusing Eye
-Reason: It serves as a counter-balance to "You're Such A Kid." Kids might be woefully inexperienced in life and have simplistic beliefs that are dangerous for adults to follow, but they have knack for cutting to the heart of the matter and
saying something that hits right in the heart because of their innocence and sincerity.
-Swapped starting label value of Freak and Mundane
-Reason: It works better to reinforce the idea people find you weird and off-putting. Also, Masks playbooks tend to make the starting, highest stat be the same stat in their automove. When switiching auto moves, it made sense to switch
these too.
-Added in Looks section
-Reason: I forgot to include it before

Without further ado, here is The Kid v2.

Covok fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Oct 9, 2015

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

"...for you, it is all over...!"

drrockso20 posted:

so I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but anyone want to sell me on Spirit of 77, cause it looks pretty rad, but I could use some more convincing

QuantumNinja ran a game of it here that eventually died, but I had a lot of fun in it. The Role+Story way of developing characters is a lot of fun and you can come up with some wacky dudes. Our crew was a Kung-Fu Sleuth, Board-Rat Gonzo Journalist, Glam Tough Lady, X-Tech Vigilante and Holy Roller Honeypot.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Bucnasti posted:

It is pretty rad. :cool:

The quick pitch is: The Six Million Dollar Man and Charlie's Angels fight Bigfoot and KISS while driving the General Lee.

It uses a two part character sheet combining a Story(background) and a Role(class) to create a huge variety of characters that fit the genre.
The core book includes nine stories and seven roles, and then the expansion adds three stories and five roles, so you've got 144 character combinations before you even start to customize them. You want to play Rocky? He's a One Bad Mother Tough Guy, want to play Bo "The Bandit" Darville? He's a Humble Beginnings Good Old Boy, want to play Jim Rockford? he's an Ex-con Sleuth.

The game appeals to a lot of people who wouldn't normally play a traditional fantasy RPG, I often describe it as D&D but with muscle cars and shotguns, so the rules are written with new players in mind, starting with the core concepts and then building up to more advanced aspects.

And if you're not already a fan of the 70's there's a huge list of inspirational movies, TV shows, books and music included in the book.

If you're still not convinced, there's a free demo available on the website: http://spiritof77game.com/downloads-and-extras/

Well you sold me, now just need to wait a couple days to see how my finances are after paying my bills

Also not completely new to PbtA games, backed Dungeon World, spent lord knows how many hours tracking down Apocalypse World play books before they all got official releases on the wider web, and have a copy of that Wrestling one lying around somewhere, haven't played or run any of them yet though

Also a dream I had last night of all things made me realize a niche that's in need of a PbtA game, the whole Dragonriders of Pern type of thing(although I'm kinda picturing it as more of a Rider & His Monster rather than just limiting it to Dragons), unfortunately I don't really know enough about game design to make it a reality

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Surprised that all the custom books on the G+ Mask group are from this group. Well, surprised and unsurprised.

My take on the "Kid Superhero" is more Sailor Moon, Molly Hayes and Misfit (who was the youngster in Birds of Prey.)

The Youth 2.0 is ready to join the fray!

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Not sure if I'll throw up a playbook. But I have an idea for 'the possessed' where you share your body with a separate entity that grants you power ala jean grey/phoenix, or jackie/the darkness, some interpretations of banner/the hulk.

Highlighting a struggle between the person and this alien intelligence for dominance. Sort of a what if tyler durden also gave jack super powers? Kind of thing.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.
I don't really have any solid playbook ideas, so I've been focusing on custom moves. Currently sort of poking at a "Not-the-LSH playset".

I am most proud of:

Future Sprock: On the first failed roll of any session, if one of the PCs responds with a ridiculous far-future 'space swear', treat the roll as a 7-9 but the GM still makes a hard move

even if it's probably terrible move design.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Made a few changes to The Wielder, one of which was to rename it to the better-sounding "Bearer".

I added a few moves, and put in a note that you can't use your powers and such if the Artifact is taken from you.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Covok posted:

Without further ado, here is The Kid v2.

So, one other suggestion based entirely on aesthetics, is to change the name of "Uh, Yes, Fellow Adult Guy" to something more like How do you do, fellow grown-up?. It's entirely subjective, but it just flows better in my opinion.

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

"...for you, it is all over...!"
Was looking through Monster of the Week and it's playbooks and it struck me that it would be great for playing Deadlands PbtA.

Vulpes Vulpes fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Oct 11, 2015

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Error 404 posted:

Yeah I'm backing masks as well.
I've told the creators this, but my main gripe is powers.

I love that each playbook is all about 'how do I relate to my powers/abilities/being a hero?" And with some exceptions each playbook's moves follow their theme.
But each playbook has limited options for powers. The Robin/Nightwing inspired playbook will only let you have kung fu and gadgets like Robin/Nightwing.

In a supers game, your powers both are, and are not, critical.
Getting bogged down in poo poo like 'lifts X pounds' 'flies Y fast' will drag a game down and suck. But your hero and what they can do is a cornerstone of any supers story.

So yeah, I've decided to put up or shut up about DIY powers in masks. I hope y'all like it, I'll be updating and smoothing it out, but I don't intend for it to be anything big, I was shooting for something similar to the Alternate Harm rules for AW in terms of this being a 'plug and play' kind of thing.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Covok posted:

Nah, it's because once you have 5 normal advances taken you pick from the second list of advances instead but they didn't want to lock you out of getting the Moment of Truth, so it's listed in each section.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.
I don't think it locks you out from the first list, though.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Neopie posted:

I don't think it locks you out from the first list, though.

Not unless masks works very differently from aw and other games.

Covok
May 27, 2013

GodFish posted:

Nah, it's because once you have 5 normal advances taken you pick from the second list of advances instead but they didn't want to lock you out of getting the Moment of Truth, so it's listed in each section.

According to the creator, the intent is that you can do it twice.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Oh, that was definitely the impression I had, guess not though.

madadric
May 18, 2008

Such a BK.
I've recently been working on my misfits and spaceships hack again, and I'm getting close to Alpha 2.1

3 new archetypes, borrowing stealing the hope/despair mechanic from Gnome7's awesome fellowship (it makes the math so much better than +1 and -1) and a number of other tweaks.

I'm still working on the new handouts but they should be done in the next few days.

There are still problems I need to solve. Namely, keeping external complications relevant when the characters can get in their space clunker and fly away.

In my time exploring the roll 3 drop highest/lowest mechanic I made this chart. It may be useful to other designers or those interested In numbers.

Disclaimer: I am a math dummy. If a math smarty says this chart is wrong and dumb, believe them.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

What happens in the course of duty is up to you...
Seems okay so far, still going through it. Likely give it a better look tomorrow.
Small editing errors I've noticed: Page 43, in Fleshknitter "wound or r a physical injury" remove the " r "
Also page 43, Sense8ive should be Sensitive unless it's a reference I'm just missing!

Also you talk about using stats (Approaches) long before you ever talk about what they are. They're part of the way you interface with the world and the moves don't make as much sense without knowing them. You should put them up front.

Same thing with Substitute Harm, you talk about being able to trade Harm for Calamity, but this is the first we're hearing of Calamity, so it's awkward.

Don't get me wrong though, I like what you're doing, and it's nice to have another option besides Uncharted Worlds for a space PbtA game!

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
Yeah, this seems tons of fun to play. I'm still going through it.

Doodmons
Jan 17, 2009

DemonMage posted:

Also page 43, Sense8ive should be Sensitive unless it's a reference I'm just missing!

Probably a reference to Sense8, a TV show.

madadric
May 18, 2008

Such a BK.

DemonMage posted:

Seems okay so far, still going through it. Likely give it a better look tomorrow.
Small editing errors I've noticed: Page 43, in Fleshknitter "wound or r a physical injury" remove the " r "

Also you talk about using stats (Approaches) long before you ever talk about what they are. They're part of the way you interface with the world and the moves don't make as much sense without knowing them. You should put them up front.

Same thing with Substitute Harm, you talk about being able to trade Harm for Calamity, but this is the first we're hearing of Calamity, so it's awkward.

Don't get me wrong though, I like what you're doing, and it's nice to have another option besides Uncharted Worlds for a space PbtA game!

Thanks for the feedback, it's all really valuable stuff!

Ordering where to put information and how much is a big challenge for me, so your observations are really helpful here. I may have a section discussing flow of play and mechanics.

Doodmons posted:

Probably a reference to Sense8, a TV show.

You are indeed correct!

madadric fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Oct 12, 2015

Covok
May 27, 2013

I decided to write up a playset for Masks inspired by works like Tiger & Bunny and Ratman. Essentially, a world of heroes that is run by and centers around corporations. I decided to bother some ideas from Nathan D. Poeletta's World Wide Wrestling to add a new dimension to the game.

I tried my best to make the playset play back into the concept of finding yourself by trying to establish that the corporation you work for takes away your identity (your own hero logo) for their own and, on top of the other alterations, a custom, adult move allows you to take your logo back.

It definitely isn't perfect, or even good, and any feedback is appreciated.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Covok posted:

I decided to write up a playset for Masks inspired by works like Tiger & Bunny and Ratman. Essentially, a world of heroes that is run by and centers around corporations. I decided to bother some ideas from Nathan D. Poeletta's World Wide Wrestling to add a new dimension to the game.

I tried my best to make the playset play back into the concept of finding yourself by trying to establish that the corporation you work for takes away your identity (your own hero logo) for their own and, on top of the other alterations, a custom, adult move allows you to take your logo back.

It definitely isn't perfect, or even good, and any feedback is appreciated.

"Cut a Promo" doesn't translate well; it's intentional that most of Masks communication is Changing People's Self-Image and Provoking. Nuance and Empathy are an adult move.

Instead, something like:

PLAY TO THE CAMERA: When you Act Selfishly, you can instead take +1 Approval instead of +1 forward.

---

I don't think Alter Self-Image should let you raise or lower approval, unless you do it in a public way. Taking Starkid aside and saying "Hey, you're too dangerous, pay attention to your environment" won't effect either of your corporate standings.

I suggest you rework the Delinquent (I'd make them someone who utterly hates the system and give them a move similar to Mary Contrary for corporations). Ex:
"Break the Chains: When you reach 0 approval, mark potential. You can share this move; when your entire team reaches 0 approval, you all count as On the Same Page for the Team move. Cross this move out and take another."

Covok
May 27, 2013

Golden Bee posted:

"Cut a Promo" doesn't translate well; it's intentional that most of Masks communication is Changing People's Self-Image and Provoking. Nuance and Empathy are an adult move.

Instead, something like:

PLAY TO THE CAMERA: When you Act Selfishly, you can instead take +1 Approval instead of +1 forward.

---

I don't think Alter Self-Image should let you raise or lower approval, unless you do it in a public way. Taking Starkid aside and saying "Hey, you're too dangerous, pay attention to your environment" won't effect either of your corporate standings.

I suggest you rework the Delinquent (I'd make them someone who utterly hates the system and give them a move similar to Mary Contrary for corporations). Ex:
"Break the Chains: When you reach 0 approval, mark potential. You can share this move; when your entire team reaches 0 approval, you all count as On the Same Page for the Team move. Cross this move out and take another."

I really prefer your version of Play to the Camera. It's much more elegant than my version.

I assume you meant "Take Advantage of Influence," not "Alter Self-Image." Regardless, I disagree. You can definitely take advantage of someone caring what you say to mislead them in a corporate setting and make yourself look better at their expense. Hell, I've seen it happen. The most important thing, of course, is for it to flow from the fiction. If you take advantage of your influence over someone to get them to say something candid about their boss then forward that information, you definitely made yourself look better at their expense. Though, I do hope that is more of an extreme example than anything that shows up in play.

As for the Delinquent, I do plan to, if I have the time, to give every playbook a custom move to accommodate the changed setting that they just get automatically. I just wanted to see if what I had already was any good.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

Something that might be helpful madadric is turning on Commenting for your link sharing. Then people can suggest changes directly on the document.
Especially for small/trivial things... like why have Warp Space use a 2 day measurement instead of a 1 day? I realize changing it to 75 in 1 day makes it less fuel efficient, but the other methods all use X per day measurements. And unless people get caught up in the minutia of light year distances, I don't think the lost fuel efficiency would come into play much. [Edit] I must be too tired to read this, as I looked multiple times and somehow kept reading 1 day instead of 3 for sub-space. The numbers are fine as they are really. Though I'm not totally convinced we need specific numbers still, I do like the three types of drives in concept.

And I thought it might have been a Sense8 reference, it seemed too strange to have been an actual typo, but I didn't see how it related other than vaguely (having not watched the show yet) so I mentioned it just incase =-p

DemonMage fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Oct 13, 2015

madadric
May 18, 2008

Such a BK.

DemonMage posted:

Something that might be helpful madadric is turning on Commenting for your link sharing. Then people can suggest changes directly on the document.
Especially for small/trivial things... like why have Warp Space use a 2 day measurement instead of a 1 day? I realize changing it to 75 in 1 day makes it less fuel efficient, but the other methods all use X per day measurements. And unless people get caught up in the minutia of light year distances, I don't think the lost fuel efficiency would come into play much. [Edit] I must be too tired to read this, as I looked multiple times and somehow kept reading 1 day instead of 3 for sub-space. The numbers are fine as they are really. Though I'm not totally convinced we need specific numbers still, I do like the three types of drives in concept.

And I thought it might have been a Sense8 reference, it seemed too strange to have been an actual typo, but I didn't see how it related other than vaguely (having not watched the show yet) so I mentioned it just incase =-p

Hmm I thought comment was on but you're right it wasn't. Thanks for the heads up! It is on now.

Measuring travel in days becomes important when measuring how many person days of life support you have left. I'm intending to have alternate rules in the drifting section for changing travel to be essentially free.

The base game is this firefly/dark matter/killjoys making ends meet struggle, but drifting will change that to reflect other kinds of base situations like Farscape, or Star Trek

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

I was just thinking something like
Sub-Space: When you need to only travel a short distance, spend 3 days in space and consume 1 unit of fuel. A moderate distance is 9 days and 3 fuel. Long distance is 27 days and 9 fuel.
Hyperspace: Short = 1 day/fuel. Moderate = 3 day/fuel. Long = 9 days/fuel.
Warp = Long distance or less is 2 days and 1 fuel. -- This may need Extreme as a second option, with the other ones clearly not being meant for such distant travel. You can go farther than anyone, but the risk is high.

And then rolling for effect, so if you take Sub-Space a long distance you're consuming a ton of resources which makes it even riskier to select double resource usage. But it's clearly not a great option for really long distances anyways. The idea being that it's easy to have a sense of whether a destination is close/moderate/far (or close/far/extreme whatever), but you don't need to remember or calculate light years, just the relationship between objects.

[Edit] Basically taking a cue from the abstract nature of weapon distances and applying that to space travel, instead of having to rely on a bunch of distance numbers and calculations.

DemonMage fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Oct 14, 2015

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Covok posted:

You can definitely take advantage of someone caring what you say to mislead them in a corporate setting and make yourself look better at their expense. Hell, I've seen it happen.

The most important thing, of course, is for it to flow from the fiction. If you take advantage of your influence over someone to get them to say something candid about their boss then forward that information, you definitely made yourself look better at their expense.

The book says explicitly you work for different companies, so it seems extremely unlikely as a fictional trigger. "Let it off your chest" is one thing, but "going to tell their boss" is a SEPARATE fictional trigger. Them telling you something in privacy would never mess with the corporate masters; the trigger is when the info goes back to PR.

madadric
May 18, 2008

Such a BK.

DemonMage posted:

I was just thinking something like
Sub-Space: When you need to only travel a short distance, spend 3 days in space and consume 1 unit of fuel. A moderate distance is 9 days and 3 fuel. Long distance is 27 days and 9 fuel.
Hyperspace: Short = 1 day/fuel. Moderate = 3 day/fuel. Long = 9 days/fuel.
Warp = Long distance or less is 2 days and 1 fuel. -- This may need Extreme as a second option, with the other ones clearly not being meant for such distant travel. You can go farther than anyone, but the risk is high.

And then rolling for effect, so if you take Sub-Space a long distance you're consuming a ton of resources which makes it even riskier to select double resource usage. But it's clearly not a great option for really long distances anyways. The idea being that it's easy to have a sense of whether a destination is close/moderate/far (or close/far/extreme whatever), but you don't need to remember or calculate light years, just the relationship between objects.

[Edit] Basically taking a cue from the abstract nature of weapon distances and applying that to space travel, instead of having to rely on a bunch of distance numbers and calculations.

That's definitely worth considering! I'll have to think of some good nomenclature for it, so that travel distances and combat distances don't get confused. I'll also look at the current structure for generating star systems and star clusters/sectors to get a sense of mapping all this out.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Nathan Paoletta, author of WWWRPG, just posted a (Very) rough draft preview of World Wide Wrestling Season 2: International Incident on the WWWRPG Google+ community. Featuring different styles of wrestling such Lucha Libre, Puroresu, Indie circuits, and more. Audience moves, rules for your promotion, other optional/new rules. :allears:

Galaga Galaxian fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Oct 16, 2015

madadric
May 18, 2008

Such a BK.
I'm still working away on Impulse Drive. I've added a lot of small refinements and explanations throughout the book, and I have the Handouts PDF with enough basics to play, though there are a few more tools I might list on an extra page for the Space Master.

Rules google Doc.

Archetypes and Handouts PDF

I'm going to have a week off after next week, so I'll be trying to get a few playtest games in if people are interested in trying it out.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Anyone working a template for Masks playbooks? Would love to port The Kid over to something more game friendly.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Covok posted:

Anyone working a template for Masks playbooks? Would love to port The Kid over to something more game friendly.

As they are now, there's not much to them. I'd wait until we can see if they do anything cool with the final version.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
you know I just realized there isn't a PbtA game for Mecha stuff, despite that being a perfect fit, someone should do something with that(I don't know enough to make it myself)

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Me and the boys poppin' down to the shops
I'd be interested but for me, despite the fact people point out the contrary, goonsaying about machine stats is a big part of the appeal and that's fundamentally opposite to good AW design.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

Depends on what kind of mech game you mean! Battle tech or whatever then yeah pimping out your mech can be the appeal for people. If it's more anime style, then doing crazy stunts and saving the world (from your best friend of course) would work just fine stat-lite. Even the former can focus on the politics.

madadric
May 18, 2008

Such a BK.
Anime mechs has some great potential.

Gutted lagaan protagonist: the Burning spirit, all about getting fired up and passionate in the face of the Evil Empire.

I was going to list some other archetypes like the defector, the dependable, the leader, the broken, but eh. Worked up teens in big robots sounds like the beginning and end to me.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
It's not entirely undoable to make something fiddly enough to satisfy while maintaining the fiction focus of AW.
I had a similar idea for a sci-fi/shadowrun style "gear porn" system.

I'm not as much a fan of the anime mecha stuff as I am battletech, but if I were to take a stab at it I'd do something like:

Focus on effects via tags. So you have your basic moves, but mech 1 and mech 2 volley, but mech 1 has xyz tags, and mech 2 has abc and so it's all resolved different in fiction.
Use weight from DW, but split it up between sections of whatever. (You can fit 5 weight on the left torso, a machine gun is 1 weight, a laser is 2, add 1 weight for extra ammo, lightweight materials -1 weight but double the cost)

So you keep the fun gear lists and tweaks, everyone's mech can be unique, but in play you have a short statblock of tags and a couple stats to keep the basic pbta playstyle.

"I fire a volley at the enemy!"
roll +whatever
damage is n-harm (piercing, messy, forceful, EMP, etc.)

"I kick in my new ________."
Hyper-capacitors or whatever, +1 forward to 'escape danger'
Jumpjets which gave you +jump but take up some weight in the legs/torso

so on and so forth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Me and the boys poppin' down to the shops
It's not even that I'm big on battletech but encyclopedic schematic diagrams of gundams and development timelines of the different universe suits are things I associate really strongly with the games.