Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Vertical Lime posted:

yep :rip:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5m5 minutes ago
Chiefs HC Andy Reid said the preliminary reports are that Jamaal Charles tore his ACL.

We were going to have a really lovely season without that happening. :rip: indeed.

We'd rather go for a SIXTY SIX YARD FIELD GOAL ATTEMPT INTO THE WIND than let our QB go for a hail mary. think about that for a second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I'm kind of excited that the Ravens will get actually get a high draft pick this year

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
We had three overtime games and none of them ended in a tie, what is this bullshit

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
BROWNS BITCH!

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Devonta Freeman rules god bless

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

a real jerk posted:

today football made me sad. i don't like it.

if only we had injured andy dalton

:smith:

No man, The Red Rocket is goofy enough to leave alone, let him fail or succeed on his own. It's the cheaters like Brady that we can freely injure. Props to the Bengals fans and the team for not giving up.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

gently caress yes The Browns, bitch.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

seiferguy posted:

It's hard to blame the defense when they're on the field all the time in the 4th cause the offense can't burn time and gets costly penalties. I hope this is what finally gets Cable fired. Hah who am I kidding he's gonna be around forever.

It's weird... for a team all about next man up, how the gently caress is Bevell still loving employed? Same with Cable, it makes no sense

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Browns own.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Ravens suck and can't put anyone away this season. Put Flacco in cryostasis and try again next year. Trade to get Corey graham back please

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Bengals are good football mens.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

drat. It would have been hilarious if Cincinnati and Seattle had ended up tying, and Cincy went undefeated the rest of the way to the Superbowl. Man oh man would the sports commentariat have a field day with that

But then we would have to listen to Mercury Morris ramble on about how the Phins season was the true undefeated season.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
The Falcons looked like poo poo against a meh team, but still won

Hell, I'll take it

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

bobby2times posted:

But then we would have to listen to Mercury Morris ramble on about how the Phins season was the true undefeated season.

That's the funny part.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The Falcons are going to go to the playoffs and get completely poo poo housed by whoever they play.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

football's had some fuckin' highs thus far this week. a welcome reprieve. now all I need is the 49ers to beahahahahahahaha

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

The Skins were one of the best teams remaining on the Falcons schedule...

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

AndrewP posted:

I'm kind of excited that the Ravens will get actually get a high draft pick this year

Must be hard to be a Ravens fan

Oh a high draft pick HOW DELIGHTFUL

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton
I hope the coach that replaces Gruden next year is a defensive guy.

The Redskins haven't had a defensive minded head coach since Pettibon.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Blitz7x posted:

Lmao if you thought the Chiefs could be successful

They're doing their best to impersonate the last 10 years of the Raiders franchise.

fknlo posted:

We were going to have a really lovely season without that happening. :rip: indeed.

We'd rather go for a SIXTY SIX YARD FIELD GOAL ATTEMPT INTO THE WIND than let our QB go for a hail mary. think about that for a second.

Can Alex Smith even throw the ball 60 yards? I'm actually somewhat serious.

I wonder how much time Reid has in KC.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

FizFashizzle posted:

The Falcons are going to go to the playoffs and get completely poo poo housed by whoever they play.

And the panthers are going to miss the playoffs altogether.

E_Motion
Oct 26, 2004

Your fortuitous arrival is most welcome! Now, I am spared the bother of hunting you down!

College Slice
How the gently caress did the Ravens give that game away.
This is going to be a worse season than the 5-11 season isn't it

Top 10 pick?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Senordingdong posted:

And the panthers are going to miss the playoffs altogether.

Nah they'll at least be a wildcard.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Its gonna be fun to see Philly's swagger from today meet a non-garbage fire defense

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

Chromatic posted:

I wonder how much time Reid has in KC.

Before he's fired or has a heart attack?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

a real jerk posted:

you don't agree? i just want my team to be successful and i'm very sure we'd have won if we did that

you're human garbage

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
fix the defense browns. looks like we found a good offensive coordinator for now, and mccown is actually playing pretty well.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Its gonna be fun to see Philly's swagger from today meet a non-garbage fire defense

how many teams actually have one of these

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
The Packers offense had a few big plays but otherwise looked like rear end, and Rodgers was just really off today.

I hope these are things that will be fixed, and quickly.

Defense, y'all own.

Please be okay, Hayward and Lang.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

FizFashizzle posted:

Nah they'll at least be a wildcard.

I know you've been watching... you gotta admit that whatever the results of the season are, these Falcons are way more fun/exciting to watch than recent years. That's all we can really ask for.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

"i wish andy dalton wasn't able to play, so we could win" - the greatest thing ever paraphrased. NOT by a bengals fan. on a cool day

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum
As a Seahawks / Ducks fan, this has been a fun week.

Also it was my birthday yesterday.

At least the Browns won :unsmith:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

DOOP posted:

Giants are Uganda child soldier tragic but not quite Saints tragic

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

DOOP posted:

Many of them are much better than the Saints. Like, pick any team. That's one that has a much better defense than the Saints.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

a real jerk posted:

you don't agree? i just want my team to be successful and i'm very sure we'd have won if we did that

:frogout:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Welp season is over, it was fun while it lasted.

It was only 24 days ago everyone in the world was picking the Chiefs to beat Denver and establish themselves as real contenders in the AFC.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Mel Mudkiper posted:

That's if their game against the Giants next week doesn't cause some kind of suck vortex that ends in 10 injuries and negative yardage for everybody

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I no longer wish for death.

I wish to live forever in superbowl 48. To this end I have placed my soul within the superbowl 48 lombardi trophy, my decrepit lich form forever batting a ghostly football out of crabtree's hands and grabbing my crotch on the way down.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Senordingdong posted:

Falcons ... fun/exciting

ERROR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Harime Nui posted:

That's if their game against the Giants next week doesn't cause some kind of suck vortex that ends in 10 injuries and negative yardage for everybody

big if

• Locked thread