Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
randomly look at the thread today longing for a new chapter only to find lazerbots been back for a few weeks now dear lord is today a good day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I love love love Coyote's utter inability to give a gently caress in the face of this sheer madness.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
He has gazed into the face of madness many times. The cosmic core of primordial chaos. The universe's uncaring coldness toward all life. And its name is ACME.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Coyote's ability to care died at the same moment as Road Runner's death.

brainSnakes
Jul 11, 2011

come back here
I hope he counters Super Satan with Kaio-Zen.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

If Coyote still gives Demaro a decent fight this might well be peak hype for the comic

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
A theory as to how the final phase of the battle might begin:

Demaro does The Eye Thing. Coyote finds himself by the fountain and sees The One-Eyed Nightmare. Coyote, trying to run from the creature which effortlessly gains on him, theorizes that he is in some kind of mental world, which he might be able to gain some kind of control over if he can only escape his current nightmare - a typical nightmare about being helpless and relentlessly chased.

That's when it hits him. He's the one being chased. And, as all his theories were in thought bubbles, nobody's talking.

The verdant realm vanishes, replaced by a desert. Precarious natural rock formations. A road stretching into infinity.

And Coyote says three words.

"Meep-meep... fucker."

Pee-ow!

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

As great as that is and it really is, how often does Lazerbot actually write using what'd be considered Canon traits? Like he uses these known media figures but gives them personalities unto himself that rarely have to do with how they're actually represented.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

wakka wakka

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

HBar fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Oct 14, 2015

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Coyote no longer looks smug.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
I guess the demon centipede thing started eating these guys

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Please prepare yourself for the worst, friends

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Please prepare yourself for the worst, friends
Is it going to get more boring

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

how much blood can one person have

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I think he replaced all his blood with Satan.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

Spiderdrake posted:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Spiderdrake posted:

:fut:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Spiderdrake posted:

gently caress you mate

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Lazerbot finally gets back to the epic Demaro vs Coyote we've all been waiting for for several years and and it's in the middle of a scene where he trashing people left right and centre with his insane final boss powers and you're complaining that it's boring? What In The Actual gently caress?!

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Lazerbot finally gets back to the epic Demaro vs Coyote we've all been waiting for for several years and and it's in the middle of a scene where he trashing people left right and centre with his insane final boss powers and you're complaining that it's boring? What In The Actual gently caress?!

maybe they just really like rape

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I don't know I could do without the DBZ style filler in the fights. At the same time I will never question lazy-b's vision.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Lazerbot finally gets back to the epic Demaro vs Coyote
you cracked the case wide open on your first guess

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

100YrsofAttitude posted:

As great as that is and it really is, how often does Lazerbot actually write using what'd be considered Canon traits? Like he uses these known media figures but gives them personalities unto himself that rarely have to do with how they're actually represented.

The thing is, Coyote canon is pretty damned simple. Lazerbot's had the desert and Road Runner, which isn't surprising beause they're exactly as famous as Coyote. The concepts are inseperable. Coyote's 'format' isn't merely canon, it's a goddamn mythos.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Coyote is going to own Demaro and his bitch demon centipede.

XkyRauh
Feb 15, 2005

Commander Keen is my hero.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

But not before some sort of "Hmm he's stronger than I anticipated, I'll have to actually invest some effort" monologue.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I hope his life won't shorten

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Demaro's a Mary Sue, there's no way he's losing to Coyote.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Demaro's a Mary Sue, there's no way he's losing to Coyote.

I think this would have been true a few years ago but not now

If he survives it's because LazyB wants to keep the Satanists plotline open. There are still other Neutrals. Sorry Coyote.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

I am guessing Coyote loses but escapes with his life via Road Runner as Demaro completely loses control and becomes a rampaging monster that draws the attention of the other factions. Eventually some kind of battle occurs in the other place where the monster actually exists and Demaro ends up joining the anti-troll faction as the Vegeta/Piccolo bad guy who works with the good guys while hating them all.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
this was a wonderful thing to come back to

proud to still be a troll slaiyer

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

lazerbot posted:

I'm a bit sick, so the pace is a bit slower due to that but i am working on the pages, i don't feel that bad so don't worry. Ill get to it when i can so don't be alarmed and the chapter is reaching its end but i don't plan to take a break after this chapter so it won't be a month or so before the next chapter after that begins.
Get well soon, but nice to hear he's keeping the pace

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

soscannonballs posted:

I am guessing Coyote loses but escapes with his life via Road Runner as Demaro completely loses control and becomes a rampaging monster that draws the attention of the other factions. Eventually some kind of battle occurs in the other place where the monster actually exists and Demaro ends up joining the anti-troll faction as the Vegeta/Piccolo bad guy who works with the good guys while hating them all.

That or the trolls have to join the defenders against a common enemy, Demaro.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I think Demaro might have upstaged the Trolls as a threat at this point. Unless of course THE WORDS OF POWER can strike down Satan himself, which would actually be the most TGT thing imaginable

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Turns out troll King is the REAL hero of the story.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Word of death on the megademon

E: Rob is immune to it because HE HAS NO loving EARS

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I think there was also something about Troll King learning the words of death in the first place because they were the only thing Cheeto Man wasn't fast enough to dodge?

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Sindai posted:

I think he replaced all his blood with Satan.
"Officer there's too much blood in my Satan system."

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Wheat Loaf posted:

I think there was also something about Troll King learning the words of death in the first place because they were the only thing Cheeto Man wasn't fast enough to dodge?

Demaro is going to job to Cheeto Man, isn't he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

TGT power levels are impossible for anyone but Lazerbot to properly gauge. Just let it ride.