Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Imagine how they'll be if the team goes undefeated and loses in the Super Bowl again

A season with a team going 18-1 for the second time ever, and a team going 0-16 for the second time ever

Now imagine if they lose the Super Bowl because of Eli 4th quarter heroics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014

Rad Valtar posted:

Patriots fans have a complex now that their team has been caught cheating so much.

http://yourteamcheats.com/

This site profiles all the different ways all of the NFL teams have cheated in the past. There is no way this wasn't made by a pats fan

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

commieB posted:

This site profiles all the different ways all of the NFL teams have cheated in the past. There is no way this wasn't made by a pats fan

Yeah he's pretty openly a huge Pats fan, was tweeting a lot of homer stuff during deflategate.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

Metapod posted:

I'm down

As someone who doesn't have to watch Eli every week he's well earned "can do whatever he likes" status from me

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Your not truly from Boston until you have your "Everyone is out to get us" moment.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

commieB posted:

"Gustygate" (the Bills special teams coach ordering the equipment managers to open the doors to tunnel the wind coming off the lake against opposing teams' punts) is loving genius. That's just taking home field advantage to an extreme degree.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Metapod posted:

Coughlin will never be fired, Eli will get a bonanza deal, and long-term the team will suffer

I'm down

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

commieB posted:

Man, clicked on the Bengals and...

quote:

SUMMARY: Ex-Bengals and retired Pro Bowl quarterback Jeff Blake confessed in an interview that removing air from footballs was common when he played in the NFL from 1992-2005.

Blake says that he'd order ball boys to let air out of his footballs just before the start of games during his entire NFL career, which included time with the Cincinnati Bengals from 1994 to 1999.

VICTIM: The entire league

LOL at the idea of the Bengals victimizing teams in any way from 1994-1999.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Hawks had a call not go their way.

Mike Pereira ✔ @MikePereira
#PacmanJones shouldve gotten a 15 yard penalty.. you cannot take off your helmet and argue with an official. You have to see that #SEAvsCIN

One of their comeback drives should've started at their own 9.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

Lol pats fans now blaming how bad their protection is on how good the other parts of their team are.

Jesus Christ you don't need halftime to tell someone to chip the defensive end. It's not like every other player on offense isn't intentionally running into defenders.

He's not wrong about Weeden being terrible at least

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Grittybeard posted:

Yeah he's pretty openly a huge Pats fan, was tweeting a lot of homer stuff during deflategate.

this dude got SO UPSET about people calling the nfl team he roots for cheaters that he made this. and updates it. lmao lmao lmao

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

Atticus Finch posted:

Hawks had a call not go their way.

Mike Pereira ✔ @MikePereira
#PacmanJones shouldve gotten a 15 yard penalty.. you cannot take off your helmet and argue with an official. You have to see that #SEAvsCIN

One of their comeback drives should've started at their own 9.

This is true, but the world is a much better place today because of it.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

nerve posted:

this dude got SO UPSET about people calling the nfl team he roots for cheaters that he made this. and updates it. lmao lmao lmao

pats fans are chronically mad. Perhaps they should starting cheering for a less evil team if they want to calm down.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Ross Angeles posted:

It's pretty obvious that Denver's offense is planning for the post Manning era

Free Brock

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

nerve posted:

he gives the falcons noise thing 5 stars for severity lmfao

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

sword_man.gif posted:

he gives the falcons noise thing 5 stars for severity lmfao

i also havent looked through all of it ofc, but it seems like he is constantly comparing everything to a patriots related thing.

what a pathetic human being

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014

Parmesan Basil posted:

pats fans are chronically mad. Perhaps they should starting cheering for a less evil team if they want to calm down.

Hate to burst your bubble but according to http://yourteamcheats.com/ the pats cheat less than the average team.

Get your facts straight broh.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

nerve posted:

i also havent looked through all of it ofc, but it seems like he is constantly comparing everything to a patriots related thing.

what a pathetic human being

quote:

NFL commissioner and former Jets public relations intern Roger Goodell and his league office, in yet another display of their exceptional leadership, judgment and fairness, determined that pumping in artificial crowd noise while opponents were huddling with the intention of disrupting their play calling -- for two entire seasons -- was much less significant than filming part of a single game from the wrong location.

i wonder what it's like, to be this mad

sword_man.gif fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Oct 12, 2015

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If I'm understanding YourTeamCheats correctly, "deflategate" from the 90s is classified as a 'real cheat' while the current/real one is classified as a 'fake cheat'. Good poo poo

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Ahahah, re-reading the entry on Gustygate, they claimed "VICTIM: The entire league"

Yeah, I'm sure kicking into strong wind in Buffalo was definitely robbing every team of hard-fought wins. I mean, what kind of crazy team would plan for high winds on what is essentially the shore of Lake Erie?

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Ahahah, re-reading the entry on Gustygate, they claimed "VICTIM: The entire league"

Yeah, I'm sure kicking into strong wind in Buffalo was definitely robbing every team of hard-fought wins. I mean, what kind of crazy team would plan for high winds on what is essentially the shore of Lake Erie?

I hope he includes a new entry on Cincinnati deviously utilizing the Coriolis Effect to defeat the Seahawks on Sunday.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

commieB posted:

Hate to burst your bubble but according to http://yourteamcheats.com/ the pats cheat less than the average team.

Get your facts straight broh.

I bet that's exactly what it says!

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

commieB posted:

He lists the thing where Joe Flacco told Dennis Pitta to run out and tackle Ted Ginn in the Superbowl as evidence of the Ravens cheating. As if he were serious and it wasn't just Flacco joking around.

"Watch the sideline video again and judge for yourself if you think Flacco was joking or serious about the plan. The commish rules that Flacco was 100% dead serious."

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Coldforge posted:

He was always good, you're just dumb. Sorry.

(he was a bad fit for their old scheme, perfect fit for the new one. Much like Tevin Coleman, but the opposite)

Tevin Coleman loving owns and I hope he ends up having a decent pro career :sigh:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Pats fans who can't enjoy this ridiculous run of success are actually the worst. I know a Pats fan who right before the goddamn Super Bowl run was just :smith: about another Lost Season of 12-14 wins and awesome poo poo happening every weekend.

:qq:

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

commieB posted:

Which Pats goon is this? Just come forward now, it will all be over soon.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Rad Valtar posted:

Koba1t show yourself.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

sean10mm posted:

Pats fans who can't enjoy this ridiculous run of success are actually the worst. I know a Pats fan who right before the goddamn Super Bowl run was just :smith: about another Lost Season of 12-14 wins and awesome poo poo happening every weekend.

:qq:

Also I wish more people would just embrace the ballghazi believers.

I mean a federal judge said there was literally no wrongdoing and threw out the case. It's been proven in a court of law the pats have never cheated ever in any capacity. :rolleyes:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

WugLyfe posted:

I mean a federal judge said there was literally no wrongdoing and threw out the case. It's been proven in a court of law the pats have never cheated ever in any capacity. :rolleyes:

yeah, it really casts doubt on the federal court system

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do

Alaois posted:

yeah, it really casts doubt on the federal court system

I think Ginsberg could make a solid Sister Aloysius

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Rad Valtar posted:

Mister fister of course!

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

E: goddamn it ^^^^^

Rad Valtar posted:

Are there overt references to SJWs? Probably Mister Fister.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

WugLyfe posted:

This isn't what the Feds were even there to do so who cares what they think.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

lol

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
This is a strange year when the Cubs are distracting me from the 49ers.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Rodgers' ball-manipulation is different than what Tom Brady was accused of being "at least generally aware" of. Rodgers inflated his footballs to an illegal level before the game-day inspection and hoped that the illegal balls slipped by an unsuspecting official. More seriously, based on Simms report, the officials may actually have conspired to help Rodgers by adding a puff of air for him.

Said Simms: "You know, the officials do check those footballs and sometimes maybe even get lucky and put an extra half pound of air in there to help Aaron Rodgers out." This is a very serious charge. Are the officials helping some quarterbacks cheat?

I'm sure the league is looking into Rodgers' statement about illegally tampering with his footballs and allegedly receiving help from friendly officials to introduce illegally inflated balls into football games. It's a matter of fairness and the integrity of the game, after all.

The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved?
This place is like Football Freep, but saltier. Man, you need sackcloth, ashes and self-flagellation to post anything other than HURR CHEATRIOTS DURR BELICHEAT around here, I make one comment about how it took a while for the protection adjustments to get made to keep Brady upright, something that Gaussian mentioned upthread and I agreed with and suddenly I'm humblebragging or something... Whatever, enjoy your seasons and I'll enjoy mine, but you'll get no penance from me.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

The_Raven posted:

This place is like Football Freep, but saltier. Man, you need sackcloth, ashes and self-flagellation to post anything other than HURR CHEATRIOTS DURR BELICHEAT around here, I make one comment about how it took a while for the protection adjustments to get made to keep Brady upright, something that Gaussian mentioned upthread and I agreed with and suddenly I'm humblebragging or something... Whatever, enjoy your seasons and I'll enjoy mine, but you'll get no penance from me.

Ok, take it easy

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

So dish some funny poo poo. Being thin skinned about it isn't going to solve the problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It turns out your penance was to say "hurr durr" and "herp derp" when finding yourself upset with others

• Locked thread