Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Bolow posted:

I allahu ackbar my children

They all do.

https://info.publicintelligence.net/HTT-PashtunSexuality.pdf

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

If that guy was born in a Western country, you know sure as poo poo he'd be wearing a fedora.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

If I were Seņor El Supremo Taliban, I would probably also brutally oppress these people.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Nuke Afghanistan, it is literally the most worthless place with the most worthless human beings on the planet.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Those precious metals tho

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Airburst.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Fulton them out, first

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Chemical weapons solve all of those problems

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
No need to Fulton out any people. Kaz, bring me an LMG and the Carl Gustav. Have Huey reactivate sahelanthropus, too.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I honestly wish the US didn't try to be the good guy. gently caress it, gets literally genocide peeps who piss us off with tailored bioweapons.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dari, Farsi, and Pashto vocal cord parasites

Rnr
Sep 5, 2003

some sort of irredeemable trash person

Baloogan posted:

I honestly wish the US didn't try to be the good guy. gently caress it, gets literally genocide peeps who piss us off with tailored bioweapons.

Don't worry, I don't think the rest of the world has had that view of the US since those 2-3 years during the second world war. Overt genocide would just be turning it up a notch.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

glad we spent an ungodly sum of money on these people

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Mike-o posted:

No need to Fulton out any people. Kaz, bring me an LMG and the Carl Gustav. Have Huey reactivate sahelanthropus, too.

get me that new level 7 HAIL and i'll do it

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

https://soundcloud.com/mcfreshdawg3000/what-if-skrillex-was-a-jihadist

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

other than a pile of rubble, what is this supposed to be?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

your death

way to keep your eyes open for threats

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ded posted:

lol you dead

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Sniiippppper-------

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

your death

oh heh, behind the rubble

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

your death

tbh if a guy spends 3 days crawling on his stomach and cupping his own poo poo in his hands so he can bag it just so he gets a chance to take a shot at me he deserves the kill

and it'd be an honor

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

hit share when u see it

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
One of the few environments where ACU is appropriate.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ded posted:

look at this clueless boomer fag

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

look at this clueless boomer fag

drat thats pretty low dude

i actually know what other subs sound like

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGsL2Q7EV_s

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The Russians filmed their simulation of a Buk missile hit against an airliner as part of their "investigation" into the MH-17 crash. Politics and propaganda aside, cool video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DmraSOdTYk

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

The Russians filmed their simulation of a Buk missile hit against an airliner as part of their "investigation" into the MH-17 crash. Politics and propaganda aside, cool video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DmraSOdTYk

What exactly were they trying to prove? It looks awfully like the actual wreckage of MH-17

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

It looks like they changed the angle of missile's trajectory to make it appear as if the missle came from Ukranian ground rather than from a SAM controlled by Russians or separatists.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Mods knew, plane flew.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

BaconAndBullets posted:

What exactly were they trying to prove? It looks awfully like the actual wreckage of MH-17

All I know is that the Russian line is "The missile was fired by the Ukrainian National Guard", whereas the reality according to all verifiable evidence is "The missile was fired by Russian rebels from their own territory". They also released a "Uhh, we cannot explain why these missile fragments from a specific variety of Buk were found in the wreckage when clearly we said that a different kind fired it, guys" statement recently.

All I care about is cool video of missile damage to a plane.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
About the only thing the report finds fault in for the Ukrainians was not closing air space to civilian flights, which I guess I can get behind.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
wouldn't the missile travelling at a lot m/s have a big effect on the damage delivered vs propped up by 2x4's?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Hot Karl Marx posted:

wouldn't the missile travelling at a lot m/s have a big effect on the damage delivered vs propped up by 2x4's?
Eh, yes, but the explosion itself is moving far, far faster than the missile or plane. For the purposes of a demonstration, I'd say it's negligible.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

If the missile did the damage by smacking into you. The speed of the shockwave and associated fragments dwarf the velocity of the missile or the plane.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
If you don't think wind moving at a relative speed of 300+ mph is going to have an effect on loose/shredded aluminum sheeting I don't know what to tell you.

Edit: Ok I get it...negligible relative to the explosion itself.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Being in the rear of that plane must have sucked big time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Chinatown posted:

Being in the rear of that plane must have sucked big time.

I'd be pissed about a layover in Ukraine too.

• Locked thread