Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

I have no idea what the "shf" sound effect is supposed to mean. Shuffling?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
We'll find out next week, I guess.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Peridot walks in on Parfait shushing a teary-eyed Nightmare Knight.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I got my Kickstarter stuff! The Cucumber Dressed book is so prettyyyyyy :swoon:

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I got mine today too. If you get an email saying that Cucumber Dressed shipped for you, you're going to get all the books too (I picked the Kickstarter tier that got me all 3 volumes, Dressed, stickers, and postcards).

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Guess I forgot there was a Noisemaster print included. It got a little dinged up in shipping(the top of the envelope was already torn open when I got it so I should be glad the contents aren't rotting on the floor of some godforsaken UPS truck right now I guess) but it's sweet as hell

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

Guess I forgot there was a Noisemaster print included. It got a little dinged up in shipping(the top of the envelope was already torn open when I got it so I should be glad the contents aren't rotting on the floor of some godforsaken UPS truck right now I guess) but it's sweet as hell

I don't remember anything about a Noisemaster print but that's gorgeous :swoon:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Yeah the print was a surprise. I double checked after finding it and there's no mention of it in the kickstarter.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Got mine too. The poster was a little beat up, though :(

Sushi Face
Oct 11, 2006

Tastes like funk
Still waiting for mine but I'm in the UK so not too surprising.

That print looks rad!

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Yeah I forgot to mention the print. Mine was also beat up a bit, same with the Cucumber Dressed book. The book was just bent and folded a bit, but the poster might have some damage to the print side because of the fold. I'm hoping if I frame it, that it will be hardly noticeable.

The whole package was just in a thick envelope, so not the books could slide around, and it wasn't much protection.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-679/

im dying here

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
this is it

we have reached perfection

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
no

no...

he's so tiny

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Good

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Nightmare Knight, why are you making a cake at 4AM?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Kikas posted:

When else is he gonna do it??

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i've spent the last five minutes trying to come up with a suitable post for the occasion and i'm still unable to come up with anything coherent. good job gigi :v:

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?

Kikas posted:

He's lost control of his life.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

So... I may need to update my AV, can anyone help with that.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat
This page is perfect.

Nothing to be ashamed of Nightmare Knight, baking is a great hobby and I'm sure he doesn't get much chance to do it since he's imprisoned for 5000 years between these cycles. Hell, you can even make an evil cake if you need to stay in character NK.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Stormgale posted:

So... I may need to update my AV, can anyone help with that.

I have no idea if this would work for you, but here's something I threw together in a slapdash manner.

Slight delay at the end for a nice awkward pause:

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

It's my b-day today, so it was total coincidence there was an update today.

Now I'm screaming because this is absolutely the cutest thing.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Fecha posted:

He's lost control of his life.

I get it! I get the reference.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

Matlock Birthmark posted:

This page is perfect.

Nothing to be ashamed of Nightmare Knight, baking is a great hobby and I'm sure he doesn't get much chance to do it since he's imprisoned for 5000 years between these cycles. Hell, you can even make an evil cake if you need to stay in character NK.

ugh I bet he's gonna drop a shitload of black + dark purple fondant on that bad boy

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Don't shame, that's the only apron in the castle that comes close to fitting him.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Matlock Birthmark posted:

Hell, you can even make an evil cake if you need to stay in character NK.

Someone's got to make all these cookies that the Internet insists the dark side is supposed to have.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

graybook posted:

I have no idea if this would work for you, but here's something I threw together in a slapdash manner.

Slight delay at the end for a nice awkward pause:

These are lovely, I was thinking "Shut the door please" for text, anyone got a better suggestion.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I dunno what I was expecting but that wasn't it.

It's everything I hope for in this comic but I wasn't expecting it.

Jetamo
Nov 8, 2012

alright.

alright, mate.
I am a dumb person who just had hysterics for about five minutes.

I was not expecting that. :stonklol:

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
You're goin' Native, NK, Never go Native!

Yggdrasil325
Jul 24, 2011

You know, this is not what I expected NK to be doing after that "how heroic" scene after Rosemaster's defeat.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
So this means he baked all the poo poo in the chest with the letter, right?

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President
Maybe he's baking up the 8th Disaster Master?

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Lord_Ventnor posted:

Maybe he's baking up the 8th Disaster Master?

Cakemaster: the sweetest Disaster Master. :3:

BlackFrost
Feb 6, 2008

Have you figured it out yet?

Yggdrasil325 posted:

You know, this is not what I expected NK to be doing after that "how heroic" scene after Rosemaster's defeat.

He's baking them a heroic cake.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."

The Mentalizer posted:

So this means he baked all the poo poo in the chest with the letter, right?

Oh no

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
I have no Idea how what is going to happen here.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

I mean, he 'grudgingly' took the letter so I can't imagine he went back to pick up some baked goods from Parfait to deliver along with it, just barging in like "oh hey, I know I'm supposed to be a heartless monster but I thought I'd see if there's anything else you'd like me to drop off while I'm delivering your inspirational love note; perhaps some cupcakes, or a nice strawberry pendant?"

"What? No, this doesn't mean that we're friends!"

I dunno, maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Maybe he just likes baking. Maybe he doesn't get much chance to do it while he's banished. Maybe he'll just commandeer a kitchen during his downtime and do his hobby.