Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Webbeh posted:

My Dokkan Battle Friend ID: 664601242

And me, from Page 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

My new ID is 950812173

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Drowning Rabbit posted:

So I wouldn't mind a few friends who actually play the game. Go ahead and add me: 2197650483

I re-added you, I had denied the request before I read the thread. My bad! My game name is Gavin.

Going on this insane quest for Supreme Kais has given me an absurd amount of Dendes.. I think I'm around 50ish at this point. Bring it on, World Tournament!

Also, I just hit my 90 days last night. I'll get a free Supreme in 9 days now, but I need 3 of the fuckers. Plenty of Old Kais though..

New Leaf fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Oct 13, 2015

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
Pretty impressed with how low I got the money to go:

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Where'd you get a screencap of my bank account?

I just hit a Medal run with 5 gold capsules. No Supreme Kai. Life no longer worth living.

New Leaf fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Oct 13, 2015

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Aurora posted:

My new ID is 950812173

Added you.

It's amazing how quickly this game goes once you have a decent team rolling. I need to get some better links going, but as is my team is decently high leveled and awakened at this point that it's finally rolling through the story after getting cock blocked at the end of the second coming of Frieza.

Working my way up to my first Multi-pull, but I'm sitting here thinking that I'm better off waiting for AT LEAST Cooler ( Which should be tomorrow? ) or maybe the next event after since I doubt many of my guys would link with full power Cooler.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
Added everyone but New Leaf since they have no spots left. My id is 1153768868, username is irsmart.

Arbetor
Mar 28, 2010

Gonna play tasty.

I cleared out some of the chaff from my friends list, so if anyone needs another Perfect Cell friend, my ID is 1621558379, name is Arbetor.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
Anyone have experience running a dual color team? I'm thinking of running this as my main:

My current team is:

I R SMART LIKE ROCK fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Oct 14, 2015

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

I used to run a PHY/STR team, but it never really did much that a rainbow team, or a monotype, wouldn't have done better.

Edit: Here's the team I'm currently running. I really need to get a better TEQ character. Mighty Mask is a bit of a weak link.

cptn_dr fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Oct 14, 2015

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
Hooray for the 90 day login mission being completed!

Hopefully there are some new missions with the cooler content tomorrow.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Man, this banner liked me. I just got a second SSJ2 AGL Gohan from a pull I bought to go with my 90 day stones.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Wow, I just managed to beat Enter The Savior on Z-Hard. Wasn't expecting to be able to pull that off any time soon. Dokkan Awakened PHY Gohan is a loving beast.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Well, I've managed to aquire 24 gohan medals while trying to up his super, but only managed to get up to level 5. Oh well. Maybe I'll get another before the event ends tonight.

isme
Oct 13, 2004
ZombiePugs

cptn_dr posted:

I used to run a PHY/STR team, but it never really did much that a rainbow team, or a monotype, wouldn't have done better.

Edit: Here's the team I'm currently running. I really need to get a better TEQ character. Mighty Mask is a bit of a weak link.

What's so weak link about Mighty Mask? It has superb HP, does decent damage and if you max his super, his specials hits pretty hard. It is a fairly serviceable card.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

isme posted:

What's so weak link about Mighty Mask? It has superb HP, does decent damage and if you max his super, his specials hits pretty hard. It is a fairly serviceable card.

I didn't have the stamina to farm the event, so I don't have his super very high, and he doesn't link too well with the rest of my team (Neither does 16, admittedly, but he was the card I started with so I'm kind of attached). His HP is definitely pretty good though, so he outclasses most of my other TEQ cards.

cptn_dr fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Oct 14, 2015

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Oh boy, I sure hope this maintenance doesn't gently caress my account again

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Hoping Buu or someone shows up soon or something. Getting sick of Frieza family mooks, but then I realized there aren't a whole lot of baddies left until they start digging into movies.

Edit: Aaaaand Cooler is delayed for some unknown reason.

New Leaf fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Oct 14, 2015

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Oh gently caress this.
Super Saiyan rates up? Exactly what I've been hoping for! Good thing I got my stone collection built back up.

2 multipulls, my SR's were 20 and 17. The only Saiyan I even got was a couple copies of R PHY Nappa.

Ezzer
Aug 5, 2011

I was in the middle of farming awakening medals for my Bardock. Now that the event is gone, am I poo poo out of luck if I didn't get enough to dokkan awaken him? or will the medals be made available elsewhere?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Ezzer posted:

I was in the middle of farming awakening medals for my Bardock. Now that the event is gone, am I poo poo out of luck if I didn't get enough to dokkan awaken him? or will the medals be made available elsewhere?

I'm still seeing Bardock and Bojack as options right now, so you may be in luck.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

New Leaf posted:

I'm still seeing Bardock and Bojack as options right now, so you may be in luck.

Going to try and get the stuff needed to Dokkan Awaken Bardock while this is up.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

the_steve posted:

Oh gently caress this.
Super Saiyan rates up? Exactly what I've been hoping for! Good thing I got my stone collection built back up.

2 multipulls, my SR's were 20 and 17. The only Saiyan I even got was a couple copies of R PHY Nappa.

I just did one and got SR PHY Dr. Gero and SR AGL Roshi. Gero even has the same leader ability as the superior Future 17. Though he DOES have the Thirst for Conquest link, so that's interesting.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Oct 14, 2015

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Echophonic posted:

I just did one and got SR PHY Dr. Gero and SR AGL Roshi.

That's some poo poo.
I understand it's all RNG, but they should throw you a bone at some point.
Hell, Brave Frontier at least gives you a random one of the banner pulls if you do so many pulls.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

the_steve posted:

That's some poo poo.
I understand it's all RNG, but they should throw you a bone at some point.
Hell, Brave Frontier at least gives you a random one of the banner pulls if you do so many pulls.

Well, I mean, I have gotten 3 SSRs (SSJ Trunks and SSJ2 Gohan x2) in the past week, so it's not like my luck is all that bad.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
Mine wasn't much better:

They even got my hopes up with a Super Saiyan Goku on the pull.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
Well, it looks like I'll be pushing onto "Dr Gero's Ambitions" until the next event is up.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

Mine wasn't much better:

They even got my hopes up with a Super Saiyan Goku on the pull.

If it helps, I think that Roshi can eventually be Dokkan Awakened and that Goku is the best SR Goku so far. :)

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
So is the UR Bardock NOT a Dokkan Awakening? I thought he was. Just got done the extremely simple awakening for him to go from R to SR, but I was expecting him to be more like the Gohan. Then again it was hella easy to get the medals for him in comparison to just about any other awakening.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Drowning Rabbit posted:

So is the UR Bardock NOT a Dokkan Awakening? I thought he was. Just got done the extremely simple awakening for him to go from R to SR, but I was expecting him to be more like the Gohan. Then again it was hella easy to get the medals for him in comparison to just about any other awakening.

Bardock doesn't Dokkan awaken. SSJ Bardock's just a regular SSR card.

Did another pull and got that SR PHY Perfect Cell. Seems pretty alright. I think I have enough Cells to do most of a team?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Echophonic posted:

Bardock doesn't Dokkan awaken. SSJ Bardock's just a regular SSR card.

Did another pull and got that SR PHY Perfect Cell. Seems pretty alright. I think I have enough Cells to do most of a team?

I love that Cell, great SR. He connects to Trunks, Whis, Pikkon, and a lot of fun people, plus the Kamehameha link when doing a Super, and his passive is pretty huge.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
Splurged on the Sayian festival, got Bardock and Trunks. Now time to level them up, and enjoy a 5 of 6 Super Sayian Rainbow Team.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Mine wasn't much better

I did two single summon pulls, and both of them were R STR Jeice.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Multipulled and got a bunch of (useless to me) R's and the inferior version of form 1 Frieza. I guess the bright side is that the inferior version of Form 1 Frieza is now SA3.

I'm glad they're releasing new story events because I'm pretty done with the gacha that gives me nothing.

BTW, anyone here play Mabinogi Duel? I was a bit hesitant due to the generic art style but the card game itself is engaging and brisk in pace.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

cptn_dr posted:

I did two single summon pulls, and both of them were R STR Jeice.

Yeah on Reddit there's a lot of people complaining of non Saiyan drops; grain of salt and all that though. I think I might go back to single pulls which is where my best SR's and my SSR were from.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Is there actually a rate up or did they just change the units in the pool?

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Huuuuge missed opportunity not to call this summon event a "Super Saiyan Bargain Sale"

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Yeah on Reddit there's a lot of people complaining of non Saiyan drops; grain of salt and all that though. I think I might go back to single pulls which is where my best SR's and my SSR were from.

I thought I was being a bit complainy, but Jesus, Redditors are whiny babies.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

cptn_dr posted:

I thought I was being a bit complainy, but Jesus, Redditors are whiny babies.

Seems to be a common thing over there.

Someone earlier in the thread had suggested farming Gohans from the Bojack event, Awakening them and then adding those awakend ones to what they already had to boost the super level. Does this work? I got anxious and awakened Gohan with a level 2 super and have picked up 4 more regular versions in the mean time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, you have to train with Dokkan'd cards to get the super level up. So if you have your SA2, combine the 4 new ones, dokkan awaken them to SR, then train with the SA2 Gohan.