Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
Ollie being a hypocritical rear end is pretty much par for the course at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

frgildan posted:

Also why are they hurting for money? Not to sound evil but didn't Palmer recover a bunch of weapon research from Queen industries? Seems like they could be making a mint off that.

Also did Oliver buying that truck cost someone a job. Okay my new game for this season will be figuring out how many jobs any new toy they break out cost.

Felicity probably doesn't want to sell weapons.

Also the idea is to make the company profitable. Felicity injecting some money doesn't fix their finances.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I went some place mum and everyday I woke up in that place and told myself I'm alive and I was.

Aphrodite posted:

Felicity probably doesn't want to sell weapons.

Also the idea is to make the company profitable. Felicity injecting some money doesn't fix their finances.

I can understand that but it seems like Ray was already in the weapons building business already.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Thea going batshit in this place.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

"You left! Don't you judge me for being batshit insane berserker."

Thea Queen. The worst.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

I went some place mum and everyday I woke up in that place and told myself I'm alive and I was.
Everyone's focusing on the mayors office being vacant for so long. I want to know how they keep recruiting new cops.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Oliver running for mayor is going to be the best subplot this year

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

frgildan posted:

Everyone's focusing on the mayors office being vacant for so long. I want to know how they keep recruiting new cops.

All of Felicity's former employees become cops.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You would think this guy would ask how Oliver shaved.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

FELD1 posted:

All of Felicity's former employees become cops.

That's a horrible severance package.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Laurel, you're sitting way too close to the tv.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Laurel: Where's my shovel?

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Woah. Darhk can't be touched, I guess. And he stops projectiles with ~magic~, so how the gently caress do you fight that?

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose

Pan Dulce posted:

Woah. Darhk can't be touched, I guess. And he stops projectiles with ~magic~, so how the gently caress do you fight that?

Based on last episode, he performs some sort of ritual at that altar. Destroy the altar then wait for the ritual to run out I guess?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Pan Dulce posted:

Magic arrows.

Oliver has to find the Tri-Force.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose

Aphrodite posted:

Magic arrows.

Oliver has to find the Tri-Force.

Or this. This is more fun.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Digg does know you can shoot through fire, right?

Huh. Ollie just got straight up beat.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I need a gif of Team Arrow dropping through the ceiling

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

That was awesome.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Someone watched Daredevil.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
Thea trying to get her murder on and Oliver just keeps cockblocking her.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

He was still fighting... while on FIRE. Mind blown.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
I can't even remember this guy's name but he's the best villain-of-the-week the show has had in quite some time.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Spergatory posted:

I can't even remember this guy's name but he's the best villain-of-the-week the show has had in quite some time.

He's Anarky.

Also the wig game is over!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Spergatory posted:

I don't know his real name, but he's supposed to be Anarky. He was in Arkham Origins.

frgildan
Apr 6, 2005

Spergatory posted:

I'm glad he's not dead because I hope he comes back.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
R.I.P Wig. 2012 - 2015

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

greatn posted:

R.I.P Wig. 2012 - 2015

And not a single loving tear was shed on that day.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I kind of wanted it to actually be a spa trip where they have to have a team-up adventure.

frgildan posted:

I'm glad he's not dead because I hope he comes back.

Well there you go.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Welp. There it is. Ollie for mayor.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

talk about two highly telegraphed plot points in Oliver running for mayor and Laurel moonlighting as a gravedigger but fun! Good episode tonight

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That shot didn't seem necessary.

Paradise Lost
Feb 11, 2003

kill your enemy, drink his wine, and take his women
I half thought the coffin would be empty.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

2 more weeks and we get Constantine. :flashfap:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

That shot didn't seem necessary.

But how would we know she was dead?

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

The preview for next week looked cool. I'm strangely glad they're going back to more villain-of-the-week plots, because I usually don't like them. Anarky was really cool, and the card-thrower looks neat too.

VBane
Oct 31, 2011
I think the shot of Corpse Canary was to remind us, yeah, Sara has been dead a whole year, she is not at all fresh/preserved. This is going to be a whole other deal than Thea.

Glad they did that, was half afraid it would just be the actress laying still in the coffin.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Felicity: kind of a poo poo CEO

I hope her plan blows up in her face and costs the job of even more people in the long run :twisted:

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Michael Holts pretty loving awesome in my opinion, even if I didn't know he's Mr Terrific I really liked his character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

"I... I did well, didn't I?"

Pan Dulce posted:

Just seemed like he doesn't like to be touched to me, there wasn't a magic force field blocking his hand or anything.

• Locked thread