Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Aside from my neck, I don't even shave that much!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Four boat dives

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Keetron posted:

You know what is bad? Buying three bottles of Scotch and not being able to remember what the third one was. It is at home, will check later tonight.

I am sorry that you bought the highland 12, but condolences for your loss

TOOB's lime soap is the best smelling citrus shave soap out there if you get the chance to smell it

DJ Fuckboy Supreme has a new favorite as of 14:35 on Oct 14, 2015

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Taylor avacado is the best. Can't be beat

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

Seconded on the Taylor avocado. Just thinking about it makes me want to start shaving again.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

NotAnArtist posted:

I am sorry that you bought the highland 12, but condolences for your loss

It made friends with the 18 and 25 on the shelve, don't worry for it.

Vic Boss
Jan 19, 2007

:ocelot:
You're pretty good.
:ocelot:

Inzombiac posted:

Aside from my neck, I don't even shave that much!

This brush and shaver holder will rust within seconds of you opening the box. Terrible.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That just makes it manlier.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
And then you shave with the rusty holder.

I think that might also be a cocktail.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Found it!

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

I let out an audible "Oh, poo poo!" when I saw this, I almost forgot pre-ordering these. Can't wait, especially for the annual White Elephant at the holiday party.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

just had some money come in. after paying off the credit cards and putting a bunch away in the savings, I grabbed a few things for myself

ipad air 2, which is a big step up from my first-gen ipad

new motherboard + processor to finally get the last AMD parts outta my system

also im filling up my oil tank for winter and maybe giving in to my aging body and buying a snowblower

edit: also got 2 of these stickers

Nostalgia4Butts has a new favorite as of 19:12 on Oct 14, 2015

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Vic Boss posted:

This brush and shaver holder will rust within seconds of you opening the box. Terrible.

Th brush will rust? Huh?

I expected the holder to be crap but for now, I don't care.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Inzombiac posted:

Th brush will rust? Huh?

I expected the holder to be crap but for now, I don't care.

I think he just means the holder (for brush and shaver).

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I have that same brush, safety razor, and holder a few years ago (I think we both read The Sweethome) and it hasn't rusted.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON
Amazon sells a 100% stainless steel razor/brush holder, I've had it for almost two years and not a spot of rust.

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs

Mu Zeta posted:

I have that same brush, safety razor, and holder a few years ago (I think we both read The Sweethome) and it hasn't rusted.

my dad ave me that holder and it's still fine 6 months later

Defghanistan
Feb 9, 2010

2base2furious

GuardianOfAsgaard posted:

Some shirts and a comb...

Also adopted this little girl, so just imagine cat toys and beds and a million other cat related things as well.

I love everything you bought/adopted. Amon Amarth is the best and that comb is the best /highfive

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

Defghanistan posted:

I love everything you bought/adopted. Amon Amarth is the best and that comb is the best /highfive

Awww yiss. :hfive:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Needed to buy some stuff.

The AT-AT walker is for my 8 year old. Well, for his birthday in a month. He has no chance in hell building this thing by himself.
Desk lamp and headphones are for myself. I had been wanting that lamp for a while and the headphones are going to replace my QC15's so I can have those at work. I was getting tired of lugging them around all the time.
Then a couple batteries for some RC toys, a replacement watch band for my Basis Peak not-smart-watch, and finally more lights. I can never have too many lights.

TotalLossBrain has a new favorite as of 02:58 on Oct 15, 2015

100% Dundee
Oct 11, 2004
TotalLossBrain, I just ordered that desk lamp a month or so ago and I must say, its outstanding. I was a little hesitant to buy a $50 desk lamp but it's really worth it, tons of different settings and the USB port is really nice to charge my phone with(I put it next to my bed, not on my desk).

100% Dundee has a new favorite as of 03:54 on Oct 15, 2015

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

eton college is the best toob

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Bought the boyfriend a new computer chair for our anniversary~

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

100% Dundee posted:

TotalLossBrain, I just ordered that desk lamp a month or so ago and I must say, its outstanding. I was a little hesitant to buy a $50 desk lamp but it's really worth it, tons of different settings and the USB port is really nice to charge my phone with(I put it next to my bed, not on my desk).

Well, just bought a desk lamp from your recommendation. Thanks bud.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

100% Dundee posted:

poo poo, that would be awesome next to my bed. Guess I might buy another.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
Yeah poo poo this sounds exactly like what I want next to my bed, I too have just purchased one.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I bought a Duck brand Triple Draft Seal for our front door that seems to be working perfectly but it makes the door a little harder to shut so my wife is going to be mad at me until I trim wherever it's catching and make it a wasted $11 since it will inevitably not work as well/at all after that.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

dovetaile posted:

Sounds like a sexy gift.

Happy anniversary darling! I've got you something figure-hugging to celebrate.
Ooh!
It's supportive....
Aah!
And made of leather...
Wow!
and the wheels are really smooth-running
Wait, what?

spog has a new favorite as of 08:52 on Oct 15, 2015

From Earth
Oct 21, 2005

dovetaile posted:

I have the exact same chair, and I just realized that I've apparently had the armrests on backwards for the better part of a decade.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Keetron posted:

Found it!

Much better

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012
Tickets to this place in January. First time going abroad on my own; first time flying transatlantic; first time on a plane in eight years, first time flying solo.

Can't wait!

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i bought a plumber because i thought i could install my new sink/faucet/dishwasher/plumbing for my new countertop but there is a leak at the strainer under the sink i can't seem to fix

hope it wont be too expensive

at least the dishwasher and faucet don't leak

Echeveria
Aug 26, 2014

On the topic of "dress sneakers", which aren't a thing, I did wear purple chucks to my wedding. I'm already taller than my husband, and I am clutzy and was wearing a big dress. It just seemed more practical to wear sneakers. I got my nieces matching baby chucks.

I also wear chucks daily, to work, because I work in a medical lab. My options for dress are scrubs or business casual, and apparently business casual just means "no blue jeans", because we can wear any other color of jeans. Plus I wear a labcoat. The rubber sole and toe are quite suitable to working in that environment.

Also, my cat that was sick that I posted a vet visit about passed away last wednesday.

Also also, I bought a case and micro sd card from amazon like 5 weeks ago and it still isn't loving here.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Dress sneakers are totally a thing.

You look like an idiot in them, but they're certainly something shoe makers are making.

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008

A friend gave me this excellent year old cat because he wanted a better life for her than his nasty basement bachelor apartment.

So naturally, I bought a lot of cat stuff! Taste of the Wild food, Swheat litter, etc. etc. And shots + spay next wednesday.

Also just moved, so I have been buying so many house things that are not fun at all. Seven garbage bins. SEVEN. 1 big, six little.

Glorious kitty is the only worthwhile photo for this post.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Echeveria posted:

Also, my cat that was sick that I posted a vet visit about passed away last wednesday.

I'm sorry you lost a cat.

kreyla posted:

A friend gave me this excellent year old cat because he wanted a better life for her than his nasty basement bachelor apartment.

I'm sorry you got a cat.

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning
A few casual clothes to update my wardrobe:

And somehow these showed up as a recommendation while shopping on amazon, and with halloween coming up i couldn't resist a few packs of them:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

dpack_1 posted:

And somehow these showed up as a recommendation

It's because you bought Romeo Rose clothes, hope this helps!

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Are we allowed to shop shame? There's this guy and I want to tell him that his clothes are terrible but I don't want to break any rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh I thought you just can't shame shops :wth: