Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

I was about to quote and comment on something else but once I saw this I lost my train of thought because drat, well done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO

god drat it

Sokoban
Feb 16, 2011

THUNDERDOME
LOSER

This. This.

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.
Sorry it's a Facebook grab, but the commentary from a senator made it even funnier.

And a link to the article: http://tinyurl.com/ofofpbn

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Keyboard cat died in 1987 and although there ain't no rule saying a cat can't be president there are several rules that prevent the dead from running.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well even Corduroy the world's oldest living cat isn't old enough to actually run for president. A 35 year old cat would be loving ancient.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Only have to be 5 human years. The Constitution does not say it's NOT cat years.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

FreudianSlippers posted:

Keyboard cat died in 1987 and although there ain't no rule saying a cat can't be president there are several rules that prevent the dead from running.

Keyboard cat is still alive and even has his own Youtube channel.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Nice cultural appropriation

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

RatHat posted:

Keyboard cat is still alive and even has his own Youtube channel.

That´s Keyboard Cat II his heir. The original video was shot in 1984. Talented musician or not that cat is long dead.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

I think what I like best here is if you just cross out "confidential" it's OK to share.

Nope, nevermind, it's the space poop I find funny.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"Just open the hatch"

"NO FOR gently caress'S SAKE GENE I WAS JOKING"

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Magnus Praeda posted:

Sorry it's a Facebook grab, but the commentary from a senator made it even funnier.

And a link to the article: http://tinyurl.com/ofofpbn

How viral is this? I'm not too far away I figured it was just locals posting about it

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

This is when we first learned the Terrible Secret of Space: phantom poo just materializes occasionally.

PAK CHOOIE UMF are the sounds you make when space poo hits you in the face.

Facebook Aunt has a new favorite as of 02:36 on Oct 15, 2015

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

who printed out the SS13 chatlogs

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Screaming Idiot posted:

who printed out the SS13 chatlogs

Not enough butt for that.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Buttbot posted:

butt enough butt for that.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Everyone has the right to a quality public education -- even eggplants.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Drugs and/or alcohol were invovled here.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

"He can handle any problem" just makes me think of a typical Bollywood action movie protagonist, and the rest of the card doesn't do anything to dissuade me from that.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

Hey, Jagadish and I are tight. He gave me 15% off a 100% Protection, good dude.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Caedus posted:

Hey, Jagadish and I are tight. He gave me 15% off a 100% Protection, good dude.

You should get him to hook you up with his buddies then. The local rag always has about five different Pandits advertising their magical abilities. All the ads look virtually identical, just slightly different wording. One week I saw two "different" ads that had the same picture of the same guy in them.

One of my favourites lately touts their powers as "Passed Away Through The Ages, HERE NOW!"

Fair Hallion
Jul 25, 2007

:toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

om nom nom posted:

How viral is this? I'm not too far away I figured it was just locals posting about it

It was on this morning's TV news here in Belfast, as a "..and finally" story.
So it's traveled pretty far

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

Fair Hallion posted:

It was on this morning's TV news here in Belfast, as a "..and finally" story.
So it's traveled pretty far

Yeah, I figured it'd be kinda like trampoline bear from a few years ago. Making it to Belfast is impressive, though.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Is that a banana in your shower or are you just happy to see me?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A good way to get potassium with your shower beer. I support shower based meals/drinking.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Solice Kirsk posted:

A good way to get potassium with your shower beer. I support shower based meals/drinking.
You may be disappointed by shower ice cream. I tried that a week or two ago on the basis that I love ice cream the way other people love beer. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't the delight I'd been expecting.

Bathtime hot chocolate is still amazing though.

holttho
May 21, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

I support shower based meals/drinking.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

trickybiscuits posted:

You may be disappointed by shower ice cream. I tried that a week or two ago on the basis that I love ice cream the way other people love beer. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't the delight I'd been expecting.

Bathtime hot chocolate is still amazing though.

Try hot chocolate poured over peppermint ice cream. A hot chocolate float. You're welcome.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I support shower based meals/drinking.

You never finish your beer and it gets weaker and weaker.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

if you're not drinking fast enough to finish your beer before your shower you aren't doing it properly

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Don't put the beer in the stream of the shower. Seriously, how hard is that?

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

Efexeye posted:

if you're not drinking fast enough to finish your beer before your shower you aren't doing it properly

I like to save a couple swigs for when I'm shaving after, but that's just me. Besides, the point of a showerbeer is to slow down and relax, either after work or on the weekend.

VendaGoat posted:

Also this.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

see i think the point of a shower beer is to mainline a high-test ipa into my unconstricted blood vessels as quickly as i can but thats just me. also i live in california and they shoot you if your shower lasts more than 7 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

VendaGoat posted:

Maybe he has one of those futuristic showers that has like 12 jets of water coming from all directions.

Dude doesn't know if he's coming or going in there, but by god he's clean as hell.

• Locked thread