Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super 3
Dec 31, 2007

Sometimes the powers you get are shit.
I'm sitting at the Firefly currently, surely the Challenger can't be any worse than the ST. Emil?

I'm also going down the other UK TD line and I'm currently at the AT 8 and it's pretty great so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
It's been a little bit since I posted, so let me put my 2¢ back into the topic.

gently caress the T95.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Mesadoram posted:

It's been a little bit since I posted, so let me put my 2¢ back into the topic.

gently caress the T95.

We tried to warn you. If the game is a blowout you do literally nothing - if your team wins hard, you won't see any enemies. If your team loses hard you're going to get two shots off before they figure out to shoot you in your side armor. Also sometimes you just get dunked on by a T92 or CGC, or get Sand River and are unable to accomplish anything of value.

But at least you get front armor, which is more than the T28 can say.

WayAbvPar
Mar 11, 2009

Ah- Smug Mode.

Hellsau posted:

We tried to warn you. If the game is a blowout you do literally nothing - if your team wins hard, you won't see any enemies. If your team loses hard you're going to get two shots off before they figure out to shoot you in your side armor. Also sometimes you just get dunked on by a T92 or CGC, or get Sand River and are unable to accomplish anything of value.

But then you get Mines and do 6k damage and poo poo on everything in sight and don't hate internet tanks for a few seconds.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]
Is the T110e4 as terrible as some people on the interweb make it out to be. I'm at the point where I could either unlock the Hellcat or the Jackson, and I really can't make up my mind which way to go...

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

ZombieLenin posted:

Is the T110e4 as terrible as some people on the interweb make it out to be. I'm at the point where I could either unlock the Hellcat or the Jackson, and I really can't make up my mind which way to go...

E4 is fine.

Hellsau posted:

That is the biggest problem, not the tank but the retarded teammates. By the time I get to the front poo poo is already almost over.

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

The only sword wielding rabbit on the internet

Ultra Carp

ZombieLenin posted:

People always call the E4 the poor mans E-100, which seems like an apt metaphor. So not terribly bad

WayAbvPar
Mar 11, 2009

Ah- Smug Mode.

I bought an E4 for the On Track sale. Have only played a half dozen or so games in it, but it isn't awful. It feels like a less bouncy E100 for the most part.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Super 3 posted:

I'm sitting at the Firefly currently, surely the Challenger can't be any worse than the ST. Emil?
Prepare to be surprised.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
T110E4 is ok, it's a good first tier 10 TD because it has no horrible weaknesses (acceptable speed, gun stats are alright, there's a turret, it will bounce stuff with a bit of luck, mobility allows it to keep up with heavies...) and it can either support a push if your team lacks raw firepower (wait for the enemy heavies to have fired then peek-a-boo from behind a corner) or do second line support if necessary. It's not particularly exciting or hilarious like a JPE100/FV183 hitting tanks for absurd damage or a E3 bouncing 14k damage, but it's reliable. If you just manage to fire 3 times at the enemy with AP or APCR you've done your part, it's that loving easy.

If that's any indication, I have 56% winrate in mine after 125 battles, most of which were battles where I was taking absurd risks to get that fuckign T55A 6k damage mission done.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

I liked the response from the WoT twitter when Rogozin made the announcement:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Ensign Expendable posted:

I liked the response from the WoT twitter when Rogozin made the announcement:

Man...is it wrong that my first thought was that WR is too high for that WN8.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

So what specifically is so bad about the Challenger? As I've said before, I recently unlocked it but am waiting for a sale. I intend to grind it as it doesn't look like something I can't handle (I'm doing OK on the T28, T28P, & AT15 just with dailies) but have skipped other tanks partially or entirely for being poo poo (A-44, Chi-Ri), and have ground out other bad but occasionally bearable tanks (Sturer, T-34-1). You can see from my profile that I've played almost 300 different tanks in WoT (and have a few dozen more that are sitting around waiting for their first battle) so I can handle most vehicles that aren't miserable to play. Here are the "bad" tier 7s alone that I have played or skipped:

- Chi-Ri: Skipped entirely with no regerts, it seems mediocre in all respects (armor, mobility, camo, size, gun) with no redeeming factors (an autoloaded lovely gun doesn't count.)
- A-44: Skipped about half; a big gun doesn't make up for poor module layout and terrible gun handling.
- T-34-1: Ground entirely and hated the whole thing: No armor, unusuable gun depression & turret armor, and terrible gun handling.
- Sturer: Big gun & great depression, but poor mobility. It can hit hard, but cannot be allowed to be spotted. Ground out the whole thing including the top gun (the stock one is fine for tier 7.)
- T-43: Ground it out, it's an average medium but I consider it poor just for being a clone of the tier 6. Not terrible by itself, but just utterly mediocre.
- SU-100M1: It's got mobility, camo, and RoF I guess, but a mediocre gun and terrible depression. The gun upgrade is skippable, and I ground it without getting the top gun.
- T25/2: Not unplayable, but mediocre; kind of a worse Hellcat a tier higher. Overshadowed by the great T25AT.
- Black Prince: No redeeming factors aside from the fact that everyone inexplicably seems to do well in it. :shrug: :iiam:
- AT7: Slow, limited armor, unimpressive gun. I still finished it, although I have no recollection of doing so.
- Crusader SP: I'm still on this one. It's definitely a mediocre SPG, albeit with a gimmick.
- SPIC: Definitely a poor excuse for a light tank. It barely has what you could call mobility, and nothing notable really going for it. Playing through it at the moment via dailies.
- Panther: I actually liked this one; it certainly has a peashooter, but I appreciate that it hits and penetrates what you're aiming at. Playable, just not fitting neatly into the "heavy" or "medium" categories. I know others hate it though.
- VK3002DB: I think I didn't like this because of the mediocre gun choices. Hellsau and others like it, which is fine, but there are so many better tier 7s.
- Tiger P: At least it has a good gun, but it's totally overshadowed by the Tiger H.
- AMX 13 75: See the T-43 above. I liked the AMX 12, but the same tank seeing tier 9s just doesn't cut it, and that's without comparing it to the other, much better tier 7 scouts.
- AMX M4 45: Often thought of as analogous to the Panther or Tiger. Definitely mediocre, with guns that seem good on paper but handle poorly. Finished and sold it long ago.
- AMX AC 46: Like the JP, but worse. As with the AMX M4 45, the poor gun handling makes this unpleasant to grind, although I did it and promptly sold it.

So those are the tier 7s largely accepted as being "poor", either outright or compared to other tier 7s (e.g. T29, Tiger, T20, Comet, JP, etc.) Compared to the above, why is the Challenger so much worse? I mean I see that it is large, with poor armor and camo. Mobility seems decent, and coupled with the underpowered gun (with bad traverse speed, and that will probably require plenty of APCR) that means it probably has to be played as a CHAI-sniper. I can deal with that, but why will it be even worse than I'm expecting?

I had Chipotle for dinner, so I had plenty of time to type this while sitting on the toilet. ;)

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

yes i too consider the best T7 to be very bad

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Prav posted:

yes i too consider the best T7 to be very bad

I hated it because it was bad at many things and good at nothing. If I need to struggle with my tank, where one mistake causes my tank to literally explode or be set on fire twice, I want a reward like the Comet or VK3002D gives me. Great mobility and gun depression at the cost of gun handling and vulnerability? Comet is great. Excessively bad pen and requirement to shoot gold ammo leading to crazy high ammo bills, but in return I get good armor, mobility, alpha, gun handling and DPM? VK3002D is great.

Weak module HP with frontal rack and fuel tank zones, no hull armor, bad gun depression, bad gun handling, bad accuracy, mediocre DPM and pen with decent alpha, and the one redeeming feature (the turret armor) being completely worthless against anyone firing gold ammo, aiming for cupolas, or being a tier 9 tank or one of many tier 8s? Yeah gently caress that. Brawling is suicide, sniping is worthless, running and gunning is liable to get you tracked/racked/on fire for little gain, and trying to go hull down requires the enemy to not want to pen you but still sit in front of one of the very few spots you can hide your paper hull behind while still depressing your gun enough to hit enemies. It's a bad tank.

Steelion
Aug 2, 2009
The Challenger is fast, but not agile. It goes quick from A to B, but can't turn worth a drat. The turret turns abysmally slowly, and the aim bloom means that moving at all will make it almost impossible to hit things beyond point blank. And if something is at point blank to you you won't be able to keep your gun on it as it circles you. It's huge, poorly camoed, and has no armor, beyond autobouncing low caliber poo poo off the mantlet. The gun has no alpha or DPM, and is only moderately accurate and penetrating. It was pretty good on the achilles and firefly, but completely inadequate on a tier 7 with the above problems.

The Challenger can be an effective CHAI sniper if the enemy points their weakest armor at it and doesn't put any pressure on it. If at any point you are under any pressure whatsoever the Challenger will cease to be effective.

It is a Bad Tank (tm)

e: also the "lovely autoloading gun" is the best goddamn part of the Chi-Ri. It effectively gives you a 390 alpha gun if you have 2 seconds to shoot a tank. With none of the downsides of the A-44s high-alpha gimmick.

e2: like, the Chi-Ri has problems, but the gun is not one of them :v:

Steelion fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Oct 15, 2015

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

I think the Spahpanzer would be better with the Chi-Ri's gun with more pen. Man that racist little poo poo should be a tier 6. Just kick off its autoloader and make it a tier six light and find something more responsible to have for the tier 7.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Steelion posted:

The Challenger is fast, but not agile. It goes quick from A to B, but can't turn worth a drat. The turret turns abysmally slowly, and the aim bloom means that moving at all will make it almost impossible to hit things beyond point blank. And if something is at point blank to you you won't be able to keep your gun on it as it circles you. It's huge, poorly camoed, and has no armor, beyond autobouncing low caliber poo poo off the mantlet. The gun has no alpha or DPM, and is only moderately accurate and penetrating. It was pretty good on the achilles and firefly, but completely inadequate on a tier 7 with the above problems.

The Challenger can be an effective CHAI sniper if the enemy points their weakest armor at it and doesn't put any pressure on it. If at any point you are under any pressure whatsoever the Challenger will cease to be effective.

It is a Bad Tank (tm)

e: also the "lovely autoloading gun" is the best goddamn part of the Chi-Ri. It effectively gives you a 390 alpha gun if you have 2 seconds to shoot a tank. With none of the downsides of the A-44s high-alpha gimmick.

e2: like, the Chi-Ri has problems, but the gun is not one of them :v:

This is what I'm looking for, thanks. I'm still not sure if I'm masochistic enough to buy & grind it, but I'm not in any hurry. I have 3 other tier 7s to grind, but they're all arty, soooo....

The Chi-Ri's gun issue is that you have to connect 3 times to do as much damage as a tier 7 IS or KV-3 does with one shot, and the former has mediocre pen with gold ammo. The latter can #snapshotmeta penetrate the Chi-Ri anywhere with AP (and from the sides & rear with HE for 530 average damage, in addition to overmatching the sides/rear with AP!) The Chi-Ri actually has to aim to not get bullshit bounces. Being able to do 130 damage a shot doesn't make up for all the other failings of the Chi-Ri. I mean I get that some people like it, and it's more playable than other, shittier tanks, but it doesn't have anything going for it. The SPIC gets a 3-round "autoloader" too, that doesn't make it "good" or make up for anything else wrong with it. Look at it this way: did any of you that found the Chi-Ri bearable actually keep the tank after eliting it?

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

Atomizer posted:

- Chi-Ri: Skipped entirely with no regerts, it seems mediocre in all respects (armor, mobility, camo, size, gun) with no redeeming factors (an autoloaded lovely gun doesn't count.)
- A-44: Skipped about half; a big gun doesn't make up for poor module layout and terrible gun handling.

- T-43: Ground it out, it's an average medium but I consider it poor just for being a clone of the tier 6. Not terrible by itself, but just utterly mediocre.
- SU-100M1: It's got mobility, camo, and RoF I guess, but a mediocre gun and terrible depression. The gun upgrade is skippable, and I ground it without getting the top gun.
- T25/2: Not unplayable, but mediocre; kind of a worse Hellcat a tier higher. Overshadowed by the great T25AT.
- Black Prince: No redeeming factors aside from the fact that everyone inexplicably seems to do well in it. :shrug: :iiam:
- AT7: Slow, limited armor, unimpressive gun. I still finished it, although I have no recollection of doing so.
- Crusader SP: I'm still on this one. It's definitely a mediocre SPG, albeit with a gimmick.
- Tiger P: At least it has a good gun, but it's totally overshadowed by the Tiger H.
- AMX 13 75: See the T-43 above. I liked the AMX 12, but the same tank seeing tier 9s just doesn't cut it, and that's without comparing it to the other, much better tier 7 scouts.
- AMX M4 45: Often thought of as analogous to the Panther or Tiger. Definitely mediocre, with guns that seem good on paper but handle poorly. Finished and sold it long ago.

My 2 cents.
Chi-Ri was hilarious, especially IF you know how to play a slow auto loader with good gun depression.
A44. gently caress that thing. On a second note I am horrible in tanks with rear mounted turret and bad gun handling. Hello amx 13 90.
T43. If you can't handle a better version of the t34-85 I don't know what to say. I had some awesome games in it.
Su100m1. The top gun makes that tank since it is the t44 top gun. Fast , surprisingly bouncy.
T25/2. Accurate description. Pretty underwhelming.
Bp. Still one of my highest average exp, but couldn't just win in it.
At7. You can't go wrong with a 20pdr at tier 7 along with good armor and easily hideable weak spots.
Crusader Spg. Not as bad as I thought, but hardly good. I enjoyed the s51 more, which says a lot.
Tiger p. Pubbie proof with the long 88.
Amx 13 75. For some reason I did better in this than in the 13 90.
Amx m4 45. Not horrible with a good gun. Completely overshadowed by the rest of the tree.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Cardiac posted:

My 2 cents.
Chi-Ri was hilarious, especially IF you know how to play a slow auto loader with good gun depression.
A44. gently caress that thing. On a second note I am horrible in tanks with rear mounted turret and bad gun handling. Hello amx 13 90.
T43. If you can't handle a better version of the t34-85 I don't know what to say. I had some awesome games in it.
Su100m1. The top gun makes that tank since it is the t44 top gun. Fast , surprisingly bouncy.
Bp. Still one of my highest average exp, but couldn't just win in it.
At7. You can't go wrong with a 20pdr at tier 7 along with good armor and easily hideable weak spots.
Crusader Spg. Not as bad as I thought, but hardly good. I enjoyed the s51 more, which says a lot.
Tiger p. Pubbie proof with the long 88.
Amx 13 75. For some reason I did better in this than in the 13 90.
Amx m4 45. Not horrible with a good gun. Completely overshadowed by the rest of the tree.

Oh I like good gun depression, but the Chi-Ri is just ridiculous. I loved the T-34-85, but playing the same thing a tier higher doesn't make it better. The M1 was forgettable, but surprisingly I liked the SU-101 because it has the T-54's gun; unfortunately I played it before it they re-added the M62. :stare: The Brit TDs have tough frontal armor but with large weak spots. The Tiger H is better than the Tiger P; the latter's extra armor doesn't make up for the lower RoF and mobility (I still have both of them though!)

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
I found the T-43 to be an amazing little tank. Just have to learn how to shield that front right quarter. Mind you I came into it from the KV-13 (which is also awesome) and didn't drive the T-34-85, excluding beta, until I bought my Rudy.

Lovely Joe Stalin fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Oct 15, 2015

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

Atomizer posted:

The Chi-Ri's gun issue is that you have to connect 3 times to do as much damage as a tier 7 IS or KV-3 does with one shot, and the former has mediocre pen with gold ammo. The latter can #snapshotmeta penetrate the Chi-Ri anywhere with AP (and from the sides & rear with HE for 530 average damage, in addition to overmatching the sides/rear with AP!) The Chi-Ri actually has to aim to not get bullshit bounces. Being able to do 130 damage a shot doesn't make up for all the other failings of the Chi-Ri. I mean I get that some people like it, and it's more playable than other, shittier tanks, but it doesn't have anything going for it. The SPIC gets a 3-round "autoloader" too, that doesn't make it "good" or make up for anything else wrong with it. Look at it this way: did any of you that found the Chi-Ri bearable actually keep the tank after eliting it?

Nah, the Chi-ri is hardly a keeper.
As for the Chi-ri, I kinda played it like a fat kid with a smg. The snap shot meta is beneficial to it since it has good gun handling so one can just auto aim, pop out and spray bullets. Reload is pretty good for the clip as well. Being able to land 400 damage is pretty great for a medium and allows it in some situations to trade hp with tier 8 hts.
But in all honesty, the chi-ri is a clean up tank that is great for killing low hp enemies. Which incidentally means that the game is already won by then.
I have some video clips on my YT for those interested how I played it.

Tl:Dr.
It is a fun tank for some players, but not all.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Regarding the Challenger, I am endlessly confused why WG upguns some tanks to make them viable at their tier, but not some others. The Challenger wouldn't be nearly as pathetic if they gave it the 20pdr.

I still didn't hate the tank, and I actually ground all the way through it, but I do agree it's really weak.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

WG think that the 20 pdr is considerably better than it is.

Of course, they're not alone in this delusion.

although really, if you could get the 20 pdr on the Challenger why would you ever play the AT 7? i mean aside from the AT 7 owning really hard

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Yeah the 20pdr is basically a British long 88, wouldn't be at all misplaced on a tier 7 TD. I could see it working on the Black Prince as well, though I guess that would just make the Tiger P even more irrelevant than it already is.

The AT 7 will always have a special place in my heart, because it won me a bunch of gold in one of those "Get shitloads of XP from one battle" contest thingies, and earned me the second of my two Pool's Medals. And also because it owns. I dunno why I even sold the thing, really.

Real Cool Catfish
Jun 6, 2011
Time for the incinerator mission, only got to set one higher tier tank on fire. Looks a lot more doable than than doing it twice in one match.

Did anyone else really enjoy the Alecto? I remember running around with the howitzer, occasion getting a high enough firing arc to penetrate the top of tanks. Specifically KV-1S's back when they were tier 6.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug
Pfft, the T-43 is not a clone of the T-34-85, it catches fire at least five times as much!

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
This is golden:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/531232-reporting-system-customer-support-version-20/

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

EUserver,jpg

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe

I need to whip up a :WGEU: emote, this is fantastic.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Mesadoram posted:

EUserver,jpg

Happens on NA too mate :(

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Hellsau posted:

Happens on NA too mate :(

Easier to poo poo on people/servers I know nothing about.

Also I am pretty sure it only happens to you :v:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Mesadoram posted:

Easier to poo poo on people/servers I know nothing about.

Also I am pretty sure it only happens to you :v:

Can't say I don't deserve it either.

stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.

Hellsau posted:

Weak module HP with frontal rack and fuel tank zones, no hull armor, bad gun depression, bad gun handling, bad accuracy, mediocre DPM and pen with decent alpha, and the one redeeming feature (the turret armor) being completely worthless against anyone firing gold ammo, aiming for cupolas, or being a tier 9 tank or one of many tier 8s? Yeah gently caress that. Brawling is suicide, sniping is worthless, running and gunning is liable to get you tracked/racked/on fire for little gain, and trying to go hull down requires the enemy to not want to pen you but still sit in front of one of the very few spots you can hide your paper hull behind while still depressing your gun enough to hit enemies. It's a bad tank.
http://tank-compare.com/en/compare/t-34-1/kv-13/t-43#T1=440I355I303I542I203&T2=376I259I233I472I174&T3=365I259I243I456I172

the redeemingest feature is the insane camo. the reload is just long enough to get unspotted before peaking totally to get a well aimed shot off. Train 6th sense.

sc0tty
Jan 8, 2005

too kewell for school..
I used to it think you guys were being overly dramatic when you would talk about how awful this game is / how you need to be drunk to have fun / how awful teammates are / etc but it turns out you weren't joking and all of these things are actually true.

It's only now that I've started to get above a 50% WR and a 2k recent WN8 that I've started to see how truly awful it all is. I enjoyed this game much better when I was chugging along in my Churchill III not knowing poo poo.

The only thing keeping me going at the moment is my T-54. At least in this thing I don't need to give a poo poo about anything my dumb pubbie teammates do and just zoom around the map shooting HEAT through everything. Obj 140 is my last hope it seems.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

I enjoy the gameplay even if it acts weird sometimes when pen or spotting mechanics start acting up. If only there was a single player campaign I'd be a happy guy. Unfortunately the playerbase is horrendous and will never improve.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

The game in itself is actually pretty decent. It's just it exposes you to eugenics propaganda on a regular basis.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Green Dam posted:

The game in itself is actually pretty decent. It's just it exposes you to eugenics propaganda on a regular basis.

I resist the urge to Rossmum it up. It's just a few bad apples that need to be exterminated, a job I am most happy to oblige.

Seriously had to teamkill two 50Bs for choosing to be worthless. Firing one shot in a 50B in five minutes on Mountain Pass north spawn should be an account wipeable offense.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Besides fleecing money, WGEU hardly gives a drat about anything any more. I suspect a random mission generator and automated profanity banning in chat would eliminate the need for any human oversight, without anybody noticing anything. Unless it's already happened, in which case, kudos WG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frood
Aug 26, 2000
Nevermind.

Atomizer posted:

Cardiac posted:

You're playing it wrong, the T25/2 is the best tier 7 medium.

Pros:
Utterly fantastic gun
Unbelievably fantastic gun handling
Quick in a straight line, hull rotation is acceptable
Ridiculous mantlet
Fantastic viewrange

Cons:
850hp (think of it as "I started out already shot once")
Turret rotation is slow

If you play it as a flanking medium and avoid brawls you'll do very well.

As far as it in comparison to the 25AT it's kind of an apples and oranges thing, but I've never played the 25AT. I will say that I have literally never seen a 25AT do anything noteworthy in a game and I have never ever been afraid of one so maybe I need to see someone competent in one? I basically think of them as exp pinatas when I see them.

sc0tty posted:

The only thing keeping me going at the moment is my T-54. At least in this thing I don't need to give a poo poo about anything my dumb pubbie teammates do and just zoom around the map shooting HEAT through everything. Obj 140 is my last hope it seems.

The Obj 140 is everything you hope and dream it will be, it's the perfect tank.

frood fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Oct 15, 2015