Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

katie cotton would have punished all of the journalists trying to take cheap shots on twitter about the magic mouse 2

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

cremnob posted:

katie cotton would have punished all of the journalists trying to take cheap shots on twitter about the magic mouse 2

i wish smythe would punish you for all the ads you post

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

these fuckers have been emboldened since katie left. wish apple pr would stop being so nice

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lmao

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

thats an iphone dock right?

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

cremnob posted:

how would she punish them? not invite them to WWDC? give them the gizmodo cold shoulder?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
"well we could have the charger cable mag safe to the front, flush w/ the bottom. then they could use it while its charging"
"NO NO NO! IM JONNY IVES AND I WANT A HUGE BOX FOR IT TO REST ON! THE MOUSE NEEDS REST IN ORDER TO RECHARGE!"

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

IM JOHHNY FIVE ACES IVES AND IVE GOT A BRITISH ACCENT THAT THEREFORE MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

yeah it's an iphone dock you dummies. someone just shoved their mouse on it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

wow a bad mouse from apple. why i never!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dodoman posted:

i wish smythe would punish you for all the ads you post

ty for the reminder. 2 more left on that

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

praise smythe

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Last Chance posted:

yeah it's an iphone dock you dummies. someone just shoved their mouse on it.

thank you for fact checking a nd defending the honor of the aids infected mouse.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

in the year of our lord two thousand and fifteen, apple has added iWork '06 and '08 file support to iWork.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
wait, that was a thing it was missing? like you couldn't open iwork files with iwork?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Smythe posted:

thank you for fact checking a nd defending the honor of the aids infected mouse.

your welcome bitch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Last Chance posted:

your welcome bitch

im being sarcastic. you have a brain problem

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Shaggar posted:

wait, that was a thing it was missing? like you couldn't open iwork files with iwork?

they broke compatibility with iWork '06 and '08 files in iWork '13. when you installed iWork '13, the old version of iWork automatically got kept in an archive folder to allow you to access your old files. they fixed it today for some reason :shrug:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
time for last chance to have another melt down and try to flame me. countdown in 5, 4, 3, 2, ...

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

iDon'tWork 2016

:69snypa:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

people actually use that?

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

please take down this picture of my penis

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Santas Ainol Elf posted:

wait is the tysons corner store the number 1 apple store?

lmao no way

I should head over tomorrow during lunch to pay tribute

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Necc0 posted:

lmao no way

im going to pay tribute to to a porta potty, by putting my head down inside it and eating the turds out like im bobbing for apples

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

the magic mouse was already a POS and adding a charge port to the bottom doesn't make it much worse than it already is imo

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

I like the Magic Mouse

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice
as seen on irc:

"ok now i want to see a mouse hooked up with the 30-pin adapter"

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Smythe posted:

im going to pay tribute to to a porta potty, by putting my head down inside it and eating the turds out like im bobbing for apples

this but symbolically

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Smythe posted:

time for last chance to have another melt down and try to flame me. countdown in 5, 4, 3, 2, ...

your pants are too tight and don't go with that shirt AT ALL

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

qirex posted:

people actually use that?

I used iWork all the time because I have simple needs, until iWork 2013 came out because it's really bad now.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The Management posted:

your pants are too tight and don't go with that shirt AT ALL

discovered a big rear end stain on my shirt today smdh

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Smythe posted:

not surprising

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Smythe posted:

whose rear end was it

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Smythe posted:

stop wiping your rear end with your shirt, idiot

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
idk ops this bad boy survived the laundry. looks like a sauce of some sort. nebulous dark void, like my epically twisted soul.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
right on the apex of big fat gut so perfect for sauce ejection trajectory. gonna but some spray on wash on this beeyotch and pray

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

qirex posted:

whose rear end was it

my Master's rear end, when he sat on me in a tiny city model until mutual giant fetish ejaculation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Necc0 posted:

lmao no way

same

i got my iPhone 5s from the Montgomery mall location, then had my 6 delivered because gently caress how lovely it is to go to the Apple Store is on launch days. they opened a Microsoft store across from the one in tysons a couple years ago and were literally paying people to come in and also got the backup nats pitcher to come in and sign autographs for a couple hours

• Locked thread