Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AMovieReference
Aug 20, 2015

cool arcade gaem

Hoss Corncave posted:

That'll learn me to comment before watching the video. I thought this was going to be The Lost World one.

Which incidentally you guys can now play via Supermodel.

I messed around with the supermodel stuff a while back and got irritated because there are games that I wanted to do for the show that are only on there that just don't work. One of them being Virtual On, and the Star Wars Trilogy was another. Then someone (was it you?) requested Ocean Hunter, for which I couldn't get the controls to work at all. Most of the graphics are missing for several of the games, so I'm hoping that Bart has a huge update sometime in the near future. . . I'm not hopeful though. :/

Also speaking of the same requester, Let's Go! Jungle is also not dumped anywhere on the internet, and the only time I've ever seen it was when I was living in Korea, so. . . I'm trying to convince myself that if this show keeps going and we're still doing this in like a year, we might all just fly out to Asia so we can play the freaking thing, as well as other crazy cool new games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

AMovieReference posted:

I messed around with the supermodel stuff a while back and got irritated because there are games that I wanted to do for the show that are only on there that just don't work. One of them being Virtual On, and the Star Wars Trilogy was another. Then someone (was it you?) requested Ocean Hunter, for which I couldn't get the controls to work at all. Most of the graphics are missing for several of the games, so I'm hoping that Bart has a huge update sometime in the near future. . . I'm not hopeful though. :/

Also speaking of the same requester, Let's Go! Jungle is also not dumped anywhere on the internet, and the only time I've ever seen it was when I was living in Korea, so. . . I'm trying to convince myself that if this show keeps going and we're still doing this in like a year, we might all just fly out to Asia so we can play the freaking thing, as well as other crazy cool new games.

I requested Lucky and Wild, but I didn't request Ocean Hunter. It does sound like a lot of fun though, so if Model 3 emulation does improve, I would also like to see it.

Also, Let's Go! Jungle hasn't been dumped for a simple reason. Lindbergh emulation isn't exactly at it's best yet. There's one for Linux that is optimised to run After Burner Climax, but it should be a while before it works fully with the other stuff.

Oh, and while looking at old Sega arcade games, the ST-V/Saturn games Athlete Kings/Decathlete and the sequel Winter Heat were fun and games you might want to try. Pole Vault will screw you over at first.

AMovieReference
Aug 20, 2015

cool arcade gaem
Part 2 of Jurassic Park Arcade is up now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-uEqhWW2-0

We got a strange one coming up on Wednesday, so be on the lookout for that for sure.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
"You're barking up the wrong gently caress"

AMovieReference
Aug 20, 2015

cool arcade gaem

Choco1980 posted:

"You're barking up the wrong gently caress"

Funny thing, I don't usually watch our videos, but when someone quotes stuff like that, I have to rewatch them. Because I cannot remember what the hell that quote is about, and I just laughed way too hard at it.

Lemma
Aug 18, 2010
My personal favorite way to employ the world "gently caress" is not just as a noun, but as a transitive verb object. "Eat my gently caress" will always have a special place in my heart. (Esp. because someone we know got demoted apropos its inopportune deployment.)

Lemma
Aug 18, 2010
These guys played with billions of dollars and lost. We had fun for a goodly number of minutes with a handful of quarters. I'd say there's a heavy-handed lesson to be learned from today's video; someone put us on Upworthy.

I present you Wall Street.

https://youtu.be/2GT1avcMGFk

(Alternatively titled Wall Street Wall Street Wall Street.)

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

what a bizarre and grim game.

AMovieReference
Aug 20, 2015

cool arcade gaem
We have a new video today. It's probably one of the newer games we've played on the show, seeing as it came out in 2007, which is strange, considering the game looks like it came out in 1997. It's a unique type of Japanese bullet-hell game, in the fact that you can shoot in front of you and behind you. Anyhow, seeing as halloween is in about a week, this game seemed quite applicable.

Deathsmiles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4O8sC-i-k0

Lemma
Aug 18, 2010
Deathsmiles is actually pretty rad, and, unique to most of these games, it's actually commercially available. Check it: http://www.amazon.com/Deathsmiles-Xbox-360/dp/B0042VX73U

Although I think it's downloadable on Xbox Live at least; unfortunately I don't see it anywhere else. Still if you find this game tickles your fancy, consider dropping some duckets. I always like it when the weird guy gets some success.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

The weird band one of you was talking about was Ladybeard. Apparently the dude in the band is super nice and stuff. Last Tokyo Comicon he went as Chun-Li and could do 100% of her poses.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

Lemma posted:

Deathsmiles is actually pretty rad, and, unique to most of these games, it's actually commercially available. Check it: http://www.amazon.com/Deathsmiles-Xbox-360/dp/B0042VX73U

Although I think it's downloadable on Xbox Live at least; unfortunately I don't see it anywhere else. Still if you find this game tickles your fancy, consider dropping some duckets. I always like it when the weird guy gets some success.

I believe it's actually on iPhone too. In the EU at least it got a physical release on 360.

(Edit: and the commercial release has a load more playable characters.)

hyphz fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Oct 22, 2015

AMovieReference
Aug 20, 2015

cool arcade gaem

hyphz posted:

I believe it's actually on iPhone too. In the EU at least it got a physical release on 360.

(Edit: and the commercial release has a load more playable characters.)

My favorite thing about this show is when you guys know way more stuff about these games than we do.

New Zealand Story for example.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

Wow so how do you win that Jurassic Park game on only 1 dollar? It didn't seem like there were any ways to stun lock the T-Rex or to stop any of the herds of dinos.

Were a lot of these older arcade boxes designed to just take your money? I mean I understand that they need to take your money but a lot of these seem to go a step beyond "Nintendo Hard"

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Aces High posted:

Wow so how do you win that Jurassic Park game on only 1 dollar? It didn't seem like there were any ways to stun lock the T-Rex or to stop any of the herds of dinos.

Were a lot of these older arcade boxes designed to just take your money? I mean I understand that they need to take your money but a lot of these seem to go a step beyond "Nintendo Hard"

Yes, remember "Nintendo hard" was in large part because original nes games were copying the structure of arcade games. Hell, a lot of the games from the 80's and early 90's would just straight up drain your health constantly (the amount being set by the arcade operator). So even if you played perfectly, you would still eventually die.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Yes this. It took until late in the 16-bit era, maybe even slightly after for game designers to get out of the mindset that made it so they didn't actually want you to win their games, which entirely comes from arcade business models. It's always interesting when I go back and look seriously at old games because there's a 50/50 chance it was "nintendo hard" when I was a kid, or else I was just not very good at video games. You'd be surprised how often it's the latter, but sometimes it very much is the former.

AMovieReference
Aug 20, 2015

cool arcade gaem
A perfect example of how arcade games were not meant to be won on a single credit can be seen within episode 2 of Jurassic Park arcade where the bolder is coming, and although I was shooting at it without missing, I still lost health. Every so often you'll hear one of us complain about the difficulty of a game, and then another (usually Kyle) reminding the crew that the game wasn't necessarily meant to be beat on less than a dollar.

It's kind of why the show is called "Mom Can I Have Another Dollar" where when I was a youth. I recall going to a pizza restaurant where they had the arcade games and we'd try to get as far as we could, but eventually we'd get a game over with no more quarters, and then we had to run to our mothers begging for them to cough up a dollar to continue our game before the time limit ran out. Even though we are discussing how difficult they were in a bad light, I'm so very nostalgic for those days.

Later this season, there are a few games that we play where the final boss is just utter bullshit and takes so many coins just to beat. A game I remember in particular (that we didn't do this season) is X-Men, where fighting just the loving Blob was a gauntlet in itself (as far as coins were concerned).

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Oh jesus yeah, even if you got six people playing at once, there was no chance any of the players weren't getting at least one game over per boss. X-Men was such bullshit.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

I remember watching someone get all the way to Apocalypse by themselves on only two or three credits (and it was 50 cents a go) but once he got to Apocalypse he just went "welp" once he ran out of money but watching him play it. I don't know how he got as far as he did or if he had coughed up more money before I showed up because I only saw him in the last 2 or 3 stages before Apocalypse. Just watching Apocalypse I was just in awe by how many undodgeable attacks he made and how much health they took.

I loved me some arcade games too but god drat were they great examples of sunk cost fallacy :smith:

edit: to avoid confusion I am actually talking about X-Men vs. Street Fighter but I think the argument still holds

Aces High fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Oct 23, 2015

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
I've been playing a fair bit of Dodonpachi: Daifukkatsu recently which is very, very bullet hell-y, but all scrolling shooters have hitboxes smaller than the player's sprite, be it ship, person, whatever. That's the only way you can survive against the projectile nets. It's easier to spot them in Cave shooters because they usually have a big glowing spot that shows you them (in Deathsmiles, it's the heart, in Dodonpachi, it's the flashing star thing in the middle of your ship).

I dont know posted:

Yes, remember "Nintendo hard" was in large part because original nes games were copying the structure of arcade games. Hell, a lot of the games from the 80's and early 90's would just straight up drain your health constantly (the amount being set by the arcade operator). So even if you played perfectly, you would still eventually die.

Konami games were terrible for this. Metamorphic Force I know had the counting down health thing (Simpsons and Vendetta may have done this too), and I think X-Men's special caused you to lose life before you used the stock you had (one special was three units of health and the health bar was ten units). I think Violent Storm was the only relatively fair one.

Aces High posted:

I remember watching someone get all the way to Apocalypse by themselves on only two or three credits (and it was 50 cents a go) but once he got to Apocalypse he just went "welp" once he ran out of money but watching him play it. I don't know how he got as far as he did or if he had coughed up more money before I showed up because I only saw him in the last 2 or 3 stages before Apocalypse. Just watching Apocalypse I was just in awe by how many undodgeable attacks he made and how much health they took.

I loved me some arcade games too but god drat were they great examples of sunk cost fallacy :smith:

edit: to avoid confusion I am actually talking about X-Men vs. Street Fighter but I think the argument still holds

Not to sound elitist, but Apocalypse is probably the easiest boss in any Marvel game made by Capcom (and probably the easiest Marvel game to date). The only really dangerous attack to worry about is the drill but it's super easy to spot and you can super jump it or at least push block it back. Magneto in Children of the Atom, now THAT was a cheap boss. Thanos was exploitable if you knew his patterns, Cyber Akuma was tricky if you let him rush you down, Onslaught wasn't bad if you played it safe, Abyss was easy, and Galactus was relatively simple as well.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Simpsons worked just like X-men and most other brawlers of that entire decade--you have a super move (usually by pushing both buttons at the same time) that would deplete your energy if you used it. I want to say Knights of the Round did that too. That one was a fun beat em up. In fact, I'll request it for the thread: Hey youse guys, add "Knights of the Round" to your request list!

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

Aces High posted:

Almost all the Capcom X-men games have classic gimmick bosses, and the idea is ages old. Give the boss a bunch of attacks that are devastating but predictable, so the player spends a bunch of credits seeing each one for the first time and dying to it, then learns to dodge them. I know Cowboys of Moo Mesa, a game I remember playing a lot when I was a kid, did plenty of that too. For fighting games it's better than the alternative which is to have a boss who's really hard to beat and have non-hardcore players deem the game complete if they reach the boss, since fighting game endings were never much special.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

That's also pretty much the Tekken standard. I swear, part 4 was the only one with a reasonable final boss.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Choco1980 posted:

Simpsons worked just like X-men and most other brawlers of that entire decade--you have a super move (usually by pushing both buttons at the same time) that would deplete your energy if you used it. I want to say Knights of the Round did that too. That one was a fun beat em up. In fact, I'll request it for the thread: Hey youse guys, add "Knights of the Round" to your request list!

Pretty much all Capcom brawlers have the press jump and attack at the same time "get off me" special. Final Fight, Knights of the Round, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, Alien vs Predator, Armoured Warriors, Battle Circuit. I'm trying to think if Shadow Over Mystara does as well, but because I play the Cleric, I only remember that his special is the undead killer move.

Also, I second Knights of the Round.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

Man, Aliens Vs Predator...that game might be the longest arcade beat em up to exist. I remember playing it on mame having "mom" give me as many dollars as I needed, and still having to give up. At one point it really feels like okay, this is the really big, hard battle, you're eradicating the aliens for good now and...surprise mother fucker, you're not even half way through yet!

AMovieReference
Aug 20, 2015

cool arcade gaem

Choco1980 posted:

Man, Aliens Vs Predator...that game might be the longest arcade beat em up to exist. I remember playing it on mame having "mom" give me as many dollars as I needed, and still having to give up. At one point it really feels like okay, this is the really big, hard battle, you're eradicating the aliens for good now and...surprise mother fucker, you're not even half way through yet!

We actually do AVP sometime this season, and I had never gotten past the second boss or so when I was a kid (at least I don't really remember) so it was neat getting to play farther than that, but yeah, it seemed like the game was over, and just keeps going. I'm surprised how much story is in that game, considering it's a capcom arcade game.

Lemma
Aug 18, 2010

Hoss Corncave posted:

Also, I second Knights of the Round.

Man but getting that far in Final Fantasy VII will take a million year- oh. Yeah, I reckon we can make an investigation into this. Never heard of it before, and those are always the funnest things to do.

I dont know posted:

Now that I think of it, "quarter eaters" were basically the old time-y equivalent to modern "free to play" apps that do microtransactions. Ultimately the invisible hand pushes devs to design software specifically as a skinner box to condition us into not wanting our money anymore. Has anyone tried a game or app which charges a tiny amount of money per play, like an arcade title? I wonder how that would be received by the general public. What with its flappy birds and it's bejeweleds.

Choco1980 posted:

edit: by the by, we have a number of brawler type games in the queue, so. Keep dem eyes peeled.

Lemma fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Oct 23, 2015

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Choco1980 posted:

Simpsons worked just like X-men and most other brawlers of that entire decade--you have a super move (usually by pushing both buttons at the same time) that would deplete your energy if you used it.

Nah the 4-player Simpsons arcade game didn't take health from you for hitting the two buttons together, it was pretty fair in that regard- you'd get health power ups quite often and weapons that really helped. The real super move in that game was from standing two characters next to each other who would then combine their powers, but that didn't deduct health. The bosses were often pretty brutal and you'd definitely get through a few dollarydoos to play through it but the few times me and some friends beat the game in an arcade we didn't feel ripped off.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

Choco1980 posted:

Second this, Knights of the Round is one of my all time favourite arcade games.

Also because people should see it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzWIHRJ2j4I

The sequel is good too?

AMovieReference
Aug 20, 2015

cool arcade gaem

RabidWeasel posted:

The sequel is good too?

Dammit, I totally forgot to put a link in the video. I added it in there now though, so hopefully people will see it in the future when they watch our video.

The Dilbert 2 video makes me think of those old crappy Philips CDI games where the animation would just pop in front of all the action in the background and just horrify anyone brave enough to watch it. Total Classic.

Lemma
Aug 18, 2010

RabidWeasel posted:

The sequel is good too?

drat wow only 74 views? It must have been re-uploaded. Dilbert 3 is loving insane.

Legend has it the guy just made it as a project for an animation class. And "everyone though [he] was insane." I'd say if didn't get an A and a government grant to continue his work, the system has failed us all.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

RabidWeasel posted:

The sequel is good too?

That's erm... yeah. What?

AMovieReference
Aug 20, 2015

cool arcade gaem
Alright folks, it's that time of the week where we put up another video. It's part 2 of Deathsmiles, where we attempt to continue to alienate our audience by having seemingly unplaced hatred towards well loved actors from our Childhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz0ZOXm7V0E

One thing I'm going to try and remember is putting links into the videos for things that we reference. Youtube is a little wonky with links to things that aren't other youtube videos.

Lemma
Aug 18, 2010
Keeping with the spooky theme, check it we got House of the Dead 2. Close your eyes and think back to the halcyon days where the stuff on the Sega Dreamcast demo disc was the most impressive technological achievement you'd ever beheld.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_R5SBchRFg

Honestly I don't remember this game looking so crappy? I don't know if it's just that it was more impressive in the late 90's or if I'm just confusing it with other games. I also very much don't remember there being so much "story." At least in Typing of the Dead that kind of stuff could play out more tongue-in-cheek.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

AMovieReference posted:

Alright folks, it's that time of the week where we put up another video. It's part 2 of Deathsmiles, where we attempt to continue to alienate our audience by having seemingly unplaced hatred towards well loved actors from our Childhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz0ZOXm7V0E

One thing I'm going to try and remember is putting links into the videos for things that we reference. Youtube is a little wonky with links to things that aren't other youtube videos.

Actually, the one thing you should try and remember is that "Love is a glowing weak point."

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

so wait, is it the emulator that is loving up a lot of the floor textures or did the game always look like that :stare: I mean, I know it's an old game but I didn't think it looked that bad.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Requesting Crossed Swords because it is rad as motherfuckin' hell :black101:

PBnJamo
Feb 11, 2014

Aces High posted:

so wait, is it the emulator that is loving up a lot of the floor textures or did the game always look like that :stare: I mean, I know it's an old game but I didn't think it looked that bad.

Yeah, some texture stretching or tearing or whatever is going on. You can see it pop back and forth occasionally. However, you can tell the textures were never that great. There's some other effects not rendering properly too, like the smoke at the beginning and I think the reflections as well.

And say what you will about the "story", the main character has some pretty stone cold action movie lines later on that are delivered in that same goofy deadpan manner. It's pretty great.

I played too much typing of the dead, so I know this game pretty well. There's also some pretty good pc ports of HotD 1-3. Sadly, 4 was only on arcade for the longest time, but it's on ps3 now. It was notable at the time because they shoved wii type controls into the lightguns themselves to aim and throw grenades or dodge boss attacks. It worked as well as you'd expect a wii knockoff would or they just tended to break. The only two machines I got a chance to play were pretty much nonfunctional in regards to the motion controls.

PBnJamo fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Oct 29, 2015

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
The House of the Dead games actually do have a strange story to them. In House of the Dead, the story goes that Rogan and G (two government agents from the AMS) are sent to the Curien Mansion after a tip off from a researcher there called Sophie (Rogan's wife). When they get there, it turns out that Curien has gone mad and created a virus that will turn people into zombies and other things. They get through to him fending off multiple enemies and eventually meet Curien. He unveils his masterpiece, the Magician, who then turns on him and proclaims that he will destroy everything, until Rogan and G take him down.

In HotD2, two new AMS agents are sent in to meet with G a few years later and the virus has been released to certain places. G gets injured and James and Gary are sent out to stop a man named Goldman, who was funding the Curien incident. After fighting through more enemies (including a reborn Magician who doesn't rebel against his master), they meet Goldman at his tower building who claims that humans need to be destroyed because they're killing the planet(and is a contender for the greatest piece of voice acting ever). He unveils what he considers the creature to rule over the world and destroy all humans, the Emperor, which is defeated by James and Gary, and then Goldman decides to just fall backwards off the roof after saying something about how it isn't over.

Then we get some Zelda/MGS timeline choices. The next game chronologically is HotD4, which features James and a new female agent called Kate following up on the Goldman incident. It turns out that the viral outbreak has spread around the world, and Goldman is still alive and has a bigger plan involving Pandora's Box. They go around trying to prevent a plot to launch nuclear missiles around the world, and end up finding Pandora's Box, which unleashes Goldman's final creation, The World. James and Kate fight it, but it just keeps getting stronger, so James sacrifices himself to blow it up, killing both of them in the explosion. In the ending, it hints that there were more Pandora's Boxes out there and that it wasn't over.

Finally we have HotD3, which is set 16 years after HotD4, and the world is pretty much hosed. Rogan and another AMS agent go to a facility but are stopped and confronted by a mysterious figure. This prompts G and Lisa (Rogan's daughter) to go looking for them, and they eventually find them and the mysterious figure who is revealed to be Daniel, Curien's son. He was suffering from a seemingly terminal illness so his father before his death at the hands of the Magician had discovered a way to cure it. Daniel reveals that Curien had found the Wheel of Fate, which converted his body into a cyborg and sent him crazy... well, crazier. Usual things happen - Lisa and Daniel destroy the Wheel of Fate, we wait for HotD5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMovieReference
Aug 20, 2015

cool arcade gaem

Hoss Corncave posted:

The House of the Dead games actually do have a strange story to them. In House of the Dead, the story goes that Rogan and G (two government agents from the AMS) are sent to the Curien Mansion after a tip off from a researcher there called Sophie (Rogan's wife). When they get there, it turns out that Curien has gone mad and created a virus that will turn people into zombies and other things. They get through to him fending off multiple enemies and eventually meet Curien. He unveils his masterpiece, the Magician, who then turns on him and proclaims that he will destroy everything, until Rogan and G take him down.

In HotD2, two new AMS agents are sent in to meet with G a few years later and the virus has been released to certain places. G gets injured and James and Gary are sent out to stop a man named Goldman, who was funding the Curien incident. After fighting through more enemies (including a reborn Magician who doesn't rebel against his master), they meet Goldman at his tower building who claims that humans need to be destroyed because they're killing the planet(and is a contender for the greatest piece of voice acting ever). He unveils what he considers the creature to rule over the world and destroy all humans, the Emperor, which is defeated by James and Gary, and then Goldman decides to just fall backwards off the roof after saying something about how it isn't over.

Then we get some Zelda/MGS timeline choices. The next game chronologically is HotD4, which features James and a new female agent called Kate following up on the Goldman incident. It turns out that the viral outbreak has spread around the world, and Goldman is still alive and has a bigger plan involving Pandora's Box. They go around trying to prevent a plot to launch nuclear missiles around the world, and end up finding Pandora's Box, which unleashes Goldman's final creation, The World. James and Kate fight it, but it just keeps getting stronger, so James sacrifices himself to blow it up, killing both of them in the explosion. In the ending, it hints that there were more Pandora's Boxes out there and that it wasn't over.

Finally we have HotD3, which is set 16 years after HotD4, and the world is pretty much hosed. Rogan and another AMS agent go to a facility but are stopped and confronted by a mysterious figure. This prompts G and Lisa (Rogan's daughter) to go looking for them, and they eventually find them and the mysterious figure who is revealed to be Daniel, Curien's son. He was suffering from a seemingly terminal illness so his father before his death at the hands of the Magician had discovered a way to cure it. Daniel reveals that Curien had found the Wheel of Fate, which converted his body into a cyborg and sent him crazy... well, crazier. Usual things happen - Lisa and Daniel destroy the Wheel of Fate, we wait for HotD5.

The chronology sounds more like Street Fighter than anything . Going from 2, 4, then 3.

Also, Today I learned. . .

Anyhow, here's the final addition to Deathsmiles, hope you folks enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFRMO4iA0wo

• Locked thread