Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

MrSmokes posted:

As long as you're relatively close to the rest your team in frags, bottom fragging isn't that big of a deal.

You clearly don't understand na cs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Bored at work watching some nerd with a bucket on his head get 3 grand in donations for trading up a bunch of money worth of skins the CS life.

Edit: He got an M4 x-ray

anomaly blew all those tradeups lmao

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013
You have 2 kills less than me? GOD drat SCRUBS ALWAYS BRINGING ME DOWN, I TRIED TO CARRY YOU BUT YOU WERE JUST TOO HEAVY. GET GOOD. LOOK, YOU EVEN HAD A LOWER PING THAN ME AND YOU STILL SUCK. HEY ENEMY TEAM, MY TEAM SUCKS BUT I'M TOTALLY GOOD. BELIEVE ME PLEASE, I AM PRO BUT YOU CAN'T CARRY TRASH.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
The best way to motivate your teammates to do better is to tell them how much they suck, ask if they've been boosted and to sigh loudly into the microphone every time they die in a clutch

bonus points for "oh my gaht" instead of info every time both you or a teammate dies

Hulebr00670065006e
Apr 20, 2010

Bohemian Nights posted:

The best way to motivate your teammates to do better is to tell them how much they suck, ask if they've been boosted and to sigh loudly into the microphone every time they die in a clutch

bonus points for "oh my gaht" instead of info every time both you or a teammate dies

I myself like the "oh my gaht" after every missed awp shot from a team mate.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
Is Franklin probably the best p250 skin? Cash money.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

Hulebr00670065006e posted:

I myself like the "oh my gaht" after every missed awp shot from a team mate.

fakking nob never buy an AWP again cyka

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Pookum posted:

Is Franklin probably the best p250 skin? Cash money.

Yes. Put weed stickers on it too.

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

I put weed stickers on every gun I can to be honest. Good sticker.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Bohemian Nights posted:

on inferno today

YELLOW WHAT THE FUCKARE YOU DOING THERES NO ONE MID
*get shot immediately*
WAIT 3 MID OHMYGOD YELLOW WHY DID YOU HAVE YOUR BACK TURNED TO MID

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

If you want a guaranteed way to get called out on voip try facing a wall when your teammates are already covering the entrances. It's important to them that if they are flashbanged you all get blinded and don't steal his kills.

Dude wtf are u even watching

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I like when people yell at me that someone is defusing. It's best if they yell it so loud that I can't hear the actual defuse.

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

I like when people yell at me that someone is defusing. It's best if they yell it so loud that I can't hear the actual defuse.

bind "v" "toggle voice_enable" :shrug:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

xsf421 posted:

bind "v" "toggle voice_enable" :shrug:

Uhh then how am I supposed to hear people go crazy over my cool rear end clutches?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Michael Scott posted:

How do you guys have jobs where you can literally watch people play video games at work?
I don't watch games (just listen to music/music videos) but I'm a dev and a handful of my coworkers watch streams. As long as work is getting done, people don't really care about what else you're doing.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Got accused of hacking and being a smurf today.

I don't think there is any better compliment in the world :thumbsup:

bpower
Feb 19, 2011
Accurately assigning blame for each lost round is fundamental counter-strike.

J
Jun 10, 2001

Don't rotate at all ever until everyone is dead, never attempt a retake, pick up a few exit kills. Inform everyone of how much they suck because of all those sweet exit kills you're racking up.

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I think I'm totally done with solo queuing. Every time I play it's the same poo poo.

<team mate goes 9-18>

WHY ISN'T YOUTUBER ON MICROPHONE WHY EVERYONE VOTEKICK HIM.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

YouTuber posted:

I think I'm totally done with solo queuing. Every time I play it's the same poo poo.

<team mate goes 9-18>

WHY ISN'T YOUTUBER ON MICROPHONE WHY EVERYONE VOTEKICK HIM.

Well to be fair did he die all those times because you didn't make a call because if so you should be vote kicked

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I don't understand people who play this game without a mic but will have $150 worth of skins

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

mom will make fun of me if i talk to the computer

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

J posted:

Don't rotate at all ever until everyone is dead, never attempt a retake, pick up a few exit kills. Inform everyone of how much they suck because of all those sweet exit kills you're racking up.

We should start tracking RWS on subio again

stump collector
May 28, 2007

mcvey posted:

We should start tracking RWS on subio again

What do the stats on there actually track

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Photex posted:

Well to be fair did he die all those times because you didn't make a call because if so you should be vote kicked

You give MGE too much credit, they aim at the floor and have no idea what half the call outs are in the first place.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I just turn off voice in solo queue poo poo teammate situations

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

exethan posted:

What do the stats on there actually track

Idk what you're asking

Like: whats RWS/GPskill?

RWS https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=support&d=faq&id=212

Astro can explain GPskill better than anyone buy I think it's another form of Elo.

mcvey fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Oct 16, 2015

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
He's asking how does GP work?

e: I believe its related to relative gp of the teams(?) and is based on rounds won/lost not full games.

henne fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Oct 16, 2015

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

I think GPskill only tracks wins/losses with kills and damage having no effect on it.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Yeah, I meant what is currently tracked on subio. Wasnt sure how gpskill was calculated

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It's a rudimentary RWS

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
Frankly it'd be far more accurate if it tracked ADR.

edit: what the gently caress snax :stare: https://gfycat.com/LawfulDeficientLabradorretriever

A TURGID FATSO fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Oct 17, 2015

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011
I don't know how many times I have seen MGEs just play like Novas with better aim.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Google butt you missed the torqued game :(

e nvm

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

That was a scrim, nme vs torqued up next so that might be closer

wait im wrong its torqued vs not nme

Google Butt fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Oct 17, 2015

stump collector
May 28, 2007
yeah NME lost to pugs not drugs

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Elysiume posted:

I don't watch games (just listen to music/music videos) but I'm a dev and a handful of my coworkers watch streams. As long as work is getting done, people don't really care about what else you're doing.

My work is getting laptops soon that go so far as to block gmail.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Michael Scott posted:

My work is getting laptops soon that go so far as to block gmail.

I got paid to quote this dumb post

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

NME are a team to watch. I don't remember hearing about them until mid-Summer but they seem to hold their own against most of the NA teams and have posted good results lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

symbolic posted:

NME are a team to watch. I don't remember hearing about them until mid-Summer but they seem to hold their own against most of the NA teams and have posted good results lately.

Koosta and Relyks are both pretty good. The rest of the team could use some improvement.

• Locked thread