Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything

Superschaf posted:

Non-maxed Bastet friend requests get rejected by me unless they are someone truly special. Max your cats!

Vishnu is not a board changer. :ssh:

I can dream, can't I? :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Mmm... Them 3x normals. Can't wait for 10x descends.

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything
The new D/B Kali is a... Devil! My dreams of constructiong a dark prong devil team has come to fruition!

Ironsolid fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Oct 17, 2015

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

When Ilya finally gets released on NA, I'm so tempted to drop like all 10 of my shinepys on her.

aherdofpenguins
Mar 18, 2006

I have an NA account I rarely use, it still has a present available. I'm looking to GIVE AWAY the present to the first person between the ranks of 100 to 250 to respond to this message.

VVVVV invite sent!

aherdofpenguins fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Oct 17, 2015

Emy
Apr 21, 2009

Thanatosian posted:

I would still be running Clayvus prison if I'd listened to that advice. :P

Where is the best place to farm red dragon fruit, anyhow?

I just got my 4th from the special evo material pal egg machine. Thursday mythical is also an option if you can do it reliably.

aherdofpenguins posted:

I have an NA account I rarely use, it still has a present available. I'm looking to GIVE AWAY the present to the first person between the ranks of 100 to 250 to respond to this message.

Sure, I'll take it. 342,582,319

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Gathering of Super Kings is better exp than regular Carnival of Kings right? Costs more stamina but at the same time gives more and better kings?

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Pierson posted:

Gathering of Super Kings is better exp than regular Carnival of Kings right? Costs more stamina but at the same time gives more and better kings?

Yes. Always be doing super kings.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Pierson posted:

Quick breakdown for you or anyone else. 1x feed rates

King Carnival: Minimum monster exp you can get is 200k. 200k / 50 = 4000 exp/stam

Fat Dragon: Minimum monster exp you can get is 555k. 555k / 99 = 5606 exp/stam

Super King Carnival: Minimum monster exp you can get is 600k. 600k / 88 = 6818 exp/stam

There are some that may have a higher potential than SKC, but for overall exp, SKC is where it's at.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Ahahaha just spent a full bar of stamina running Scarlet Snake Princess and got zero skill ups, and I don't even use Echidna. Well played Gungho

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Rasczak posted:

Ahahaha just spent a full bar of stamina running Scarlet Snake Princess and got zero skill ups, and I don't even use Echidna. Well played Gungho

I've decided I'm only running that dungeon at 2x drop rates. Such a tease.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
A while back, my main Echidna got fed off to A. Shiva for her +eggs. I'm happy to report that my smaller Echidna is max skilled again. I'm not sure how often I'll use her, especially when A. Orochi and Sun Quan exist, but still. I'm glad she's back.

SSP is a lot less painful when you have a ton of stamina and can Kagu it to death. Took me like 10 minutes to get the last two skillups I needed.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Thanks for the advice guys, spent all my stones on Gathering and got a metric ton of kings, it's amazing.

So, Haku: I have three of her, one evolved into her D/D devil form and the other two sitting un-evolved. Should I just make all three into Awoken Hakus? I don't bother running devil teams anymore.

Also while I'm asking questions when do we get the update to work on android 6.0, I'm dyin' here. :mad:

Pierson fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Oct 17, 2015

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

dwarf74 posted:

A while back, my main Echidna got fed off to A. Shiva for her +eggs. I'm happy to report that my smaller Echidna is max skilled again. I'm not sure how often I'll use her, especially when A. Orochi and Sun Quan exist, but still. I'm glad she's back.

She's a must have on my challenge floor level 9 Ra team.

korora
Sep 3, 2011

Thanatosian posted:

I would still be running Clayvus prison if I'd listened to that advice. :P

Where is the best place to farm red dragon fruit, anyhow?

You can farm all of the evo materials in their respective weekday dungeons: Tuesday is keepers, Wednesday is masks, Thursday has the dragon botany life cycle (including the fruits), and Friday has the ghosts. You'll want to farm the hardest Thursday dungeon every week for a long time anyways because the red fruits skill up Ronia sometimes (though not on the current rotation). The hard dungeons all have gimmicks so you'll need to build a team for each one. There are a ton of sample teams on PDX you can peruse for ideas.

I assume you were farming Clayus for the dark mask? It's generally much faster and cheaper in terms of stamina to just wait for the right day to roll around. The non-technical weekday dungeons should all be trivial for your devil team. I use Ronia+Lu Bu to farm the hard Tuesday and Thursday dungeons also.

In any case, Ronia's ultimate is not that much better so don't sell super-rare cards to rush it. The meta changes often and it's very possible Typhon will be great later. Right now the MP shop is really just for whales but it will almost certainly get easier to get MP without selling REM exclusive cards-- it was the same pattern when they added awoken skills.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

I have the other materials to evolve both Yomi and Orochi, but only one Tengu. And I am never running that loving dungeon again. Eventually we'll get Descend Carnivals, but in the meantime which is the better choice? Orochi is max-skilled, but his new one still has a lower cooldown. Plus, you know, 4 prongs. Yomi looks like the better leader, but what kind of subs do you need, and how do you even play it? 6 combos isn't unreasonable, but making a 5-orb match at the same time is surprisingly tricky as I've learned from A.Parvati.

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler

Rangpur posted:

I have the other materials to evolve both Yomi and Orochi, but only one Tengu. And I am never running that loving dungeon again. Eventually we'll get Descend Carnivals, but in the meantime which is the better choice? Orochi is max-skilled, but his new one still has a lower cooldown. Plus, you know, 4 prongs. Yomi looks like the better leader, but what kind of subs do you need, and how do you even play it? 6 combos isn't unreasonable, but making a 5-orb match at the same time is surprisingly tricky as I've learned from A.Parvati.

If your A. Parvati team is anything like mine though you will have way less orb move time awakenings than a Yomi team, which should make up for some of the added difficulty. I find it terrible to play Parvati now after getting so used to the extra move time my A Shiva team has.

Brood
May 27, 2007
Pip Pip, Wot Wot

My first hypermax and it's on my newest account. 10x rates are craaazy.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Rangpur posted:

I'd go with Yomi over Orochi, no question. Awoken Yomi is a God-tier leader.

As for subs, Awoken Haku, Zaerog8, and Dark Izanami are generally considered to be the top 3 subs for an Awoken Yomi team. Other good subs include Akechi, Dark Valk, Hanzo, Pandora, Persephone, Satskui, and Zuoh.

heisenberg
Dec 17, 2008
So glad I had a dupe Shiva so that I could keep my old max skilled one. A.Shiva / ROdin / UltTengu / Yamato / Shiva / ROdin is great for speed runs of super king carnival. Pop Shiva round 1, match 3 reds x4, click ROdin x2, done. Congrats, all the XP.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

DaveWoo posted:

As for subs, Awoken Haku, Zaerog8, and Dark Izanami are generally considered to be the top 3 subs for an Awoken Yomi team. Other good subs include Akechi, Dark Valk, Hanzo, Pandora, Persephone, Satskui, and Zuoh.

My Yomi team is going to be sub-par. I'm hoping it'll still be decent. Out of that I've got a Diza and a Hanzo. Maybe one day I'll get the Zaerog8. I'll still need to evo him though. I'm going to have to use DKali as a board changer and then either Okuninushi for a delay or AAnubis for another orb changer.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

I was about to UEvo Artemis for my Bastet team and noticed that the only option there was GL Artemis. Is GD Artemis supposed to be available soon in the US? If so I'm guessing I should wait and go that route.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

DaveWoo posted:

I'd go with Yomi over Orochi, no question. Awoken Yomi is a God-tier leader.

Don't forget Bikini Valkyrie. :smuggo:

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

I have 197 reasons why 1.5x rank exp bonuses are bullshit.

On the bright side, I have hypermax Pandora and Dmeta I can use too.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ever Disappointing fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Oct 17, 2015

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

korora posted:

You can farm all of the evo materials in their respective weekday dungeons: Tuesday is keepers, Wednesday is masks, Thursday has the dragon botany life cycle (including the fruits), and Friday has the ghosts. You'll want to farm the hardest Thursday dungeon every week for a long time anyways because the red fruits skill up Ronia sometimes (though not on the current rotation). The hard dungeons all have gimmicks so you'll need to build a team for each one. There are a ton of sample teams on PDX you can peruse for ideas.

I assume you were farming Clayus for the dark mask? It's generally much faster and cheaper in terms of stamina to just wait for the right day to roll around. The non-technical weekday dungeons should all be trivial for your devil team. I use Ronia+Lu Bu to farm the hard Tuesday and Thursday dungeons also.

In any case, Ronia's ultimate is not that much better so don't sell super-rare cards to rush it. The meta changes often and it's very possible Typhon will be great later. Right now the MP shop is really just for whales but it will almost certainly get easier to get MP without selling REM exclusive cards-- it was the same pattern when they added awoken skills.
I guess I'll make a run at the hardest Thursday dungeon this week. I've mostly been farming Pengdras and ranking up recently, though I did just pull another Ronia I'm gonna want to level.

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*
Finally managed to beat Zeus Vulcan with Awoken Lakshmi. It cost me one stone (on Artemis), but I think that's worth it for Awoken Minerva. Now just need Hera-Ur to come back around again.

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Mighty, mighty eagle soaring free
Defender of our homes and liberty
Bravery, humility, and honesty...
Mighty, mighty eagle, rescue me!
Dinosaur Gum
I leveled this guy up because I tend to obsess about cool but useless monsters. What are some reasonably easy dark balanced/machine subs to shoot for?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

I guess this is an okay A.Yomi team once everything is leveled/evoed? Anyone I should cut for Typhon. Dmeta or Hanzo?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Everyone post their Yomi team

I have a Persephone (Max skilled) and a Zuoh and Typhon to skill up before I consider them for the team.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I got Yomi from the rank 150 gift machine back when I started playing again. I had no idea how good his awoken form was going to be at the time.

Planned A. Yomi team is A. Yomi/Snow-White Claire/D. Izanami/Zuoh/A. Haku with one of those swapped out for zaerog8 once I get him.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Spamtron7000 posted:

I leveled this guy up because I tend to obsess about cool but useless monsters. What are some reasonably easy dark balanced/machine subs to shoot for?

Got any dark cyberbeasts or cyberdragons? Typhon? The Halloween version of Vampire Lord? If not, you'll have to go for subs that are either farmable or off-type. Dark balanced is almost nonexistent in the REM. Chaos Dragon Knight and the regular Vampire Lord are acceptable farmable subs, being on-type orb changers. Given their mediocre stats and awakenings, they're likely still outperformed by your typical high-end dark subs like those Yomi subs talked about above. You'll also want a good utility sub, because otherwise your day will be ruined as soon as you take any damage.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
I have a great Yomi team on JP (Z8, Satsuki, A. Haku, DD Haku) but no Yomi to lead it :saddowns:

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Spamtron7000 posted:

Farmable, I assume? D/B Vampire is the obvious one. (Unless you beat the 1-in-8000 odds and got Bikini Valk out of the Summer REM). Chaos Dragon Knight is pretty easy to get too. There's the ult Dark Golem, though you'd better be able to clear Keeper of Gold if you want to make him, or spend 30,000 monster points. The Hadar Mechdragon fusion, which merely requires one KoG... That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Rangpur fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Oct 18, 2015

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Plorkyeran posted:

I guess this is an okay A.Yomi team once everything is leveled/evoed? Anyone I should cut for Typhon. Dmeta or Hanzo?

You can make a good team: Pando/Zuoh (for their synergy), then Z8 and the last spot is free. Persephone for another nuke, D.Meta for a bit of bind recovery (don't evolve her cuz...), D.Iza for the defense up.

Which brings me to

:siren:To all Yomi havers :siren:

If you don't have Zaerog8 in your team you're a fool

On other news, I waited until the last day -as usual- but all hail his royal majesty the shitbird! hail!

trucutru fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Oct 18, 2015

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Everyone post their Yomi team

I'm still trying to figure out who to slot in to the last slot. I've got DIza/Haku/Z8 already. I dunno if I should use Sirius or Pandora or someone else. Don't have another full board changer or D.Valk. I guess there's also Vamp but eh.

Actually I have a DKali who I might use just for more timers.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

trucutru posted:

You can make a good team: Pando/Zuoh (for their synergy), then Z8 and the last spot is free. Persephone for another nuke, D.Meta for a bit of bind recovery (don't evolve her cuz...), D.Iza for the defense up.

Which brings me to

:siren:To all Yomi havers :siren:

If you don't have Zaerog8 in your team you're a fool

I failed to beat him last time. Hopefully I'll do better next time he shows up.

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010

I do have a Zaerog8, but I don't have the team cost to even field him. Possibly going to replace a satsuki with him eventually, and replace Diza with satsuki when I don't need the shield. Comedy option: eventually replace Persephone with my third satsuki for a "all haste all the time" team.

Diza is max skilled, Persephone is skill level 5, I'll work on Z8 when he comes back, I have a few badys for A.yomi, and I'll slowly work on the satsukis. Ugh, 5 each.

Deep Winter fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Oct 18, 2015

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

I'm still trying to figure out who to slot in to the last slot. I've got DIza/Haku/Z8 already. I dunno if I should use Sirius or Pandora or someone else. Don't have another full board changer or D.Valk. I guess there's also Vamp but eh.

Actually I have a DKali who I might use just for more timers.

I can run AYomi / DKali / D/D Yomi / D/L Yomi / AAnubis for 14 fingers. I don't think that's the best idea...

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I didn't get my Z8 but I did make my Samurai Zaerog today. That's one part down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

I finally remembered that I beat Izanami descended with my Urd team and proceeded to crush Challenge level 6. Max skill A. Parvati get! :toot:

I'm honestly kind of annoyed by 1.5x exp bonus, I can't really play in the morning to farm plus eggs and by the time I get home I don't particularly feel like chain running KotG for ranks. Oh well, guess I won't be hypermaxing my Isis this time around.

GoodBee posted:

I can run AYomi / DKali / D/D Yomi / D/L Yomi / AAnubis for 14 fingers. I don't think that's the best idea...

No, but it sounds hilarious. You should do it.

• Locked thread