Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Pick 'em: Metalpocalypse is Canceled

Grand Slam Championships

Chicago Southpaws (c)

Canadian Championship
Hartford Whalers (c)

Hardcore and Larkin-Downing Championships
Florida Oranges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

All Champs Lose

E:Thanks, Tag Team Partner! Now I need to change my pick.

tadashi fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Oct 16, 2015

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
Pick'em

Sheiks sweep their opponent and the rest retains.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Pick'em
Bombers take, rest retain

e: Pick'em Standings https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clENZgLQ6sQfSOMxGPUgHR1PndyW9qDO525Ayjd99kk/edit#gid=206936001

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Thanks, man. Please update my picks to all champs losing.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Pick 'em: Metalpocalypse is Canceled, noooooooooo

Grand Slam Championships
Chicago Southpaws (c) @ Oklahoma City Bombers

Canadian Championship
Sindhi Sheikhs @ Hartford Whalers (c)

Florida Oranges @ Slaughterhouse Nine (c)

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa

FairGame posted:

I do love Olerud, and Palmeiro can pretend to play LF. Let me think on this. The offer is fair, but I'm not real sure how much it helps me this season. So I'm inclined to wait until after the season to figure out a plan.

Mentholmoose, as you might imagine, "olerud and Palmeiro" is a better offer than "olerud or old musial." If I could play Musial at DH I'd probably consider it, but then that leaves me with Ross Barnes in the field and gently caress that.

Okie dokie let me know. I'm also still interested in old Collins as a lefty off the bench!

Obviously I'm more motivated to do the Delahanty deal in-season while I try to catch Beet. Not to say I wouldn't still be interested in the offseason, just more motivated right now.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
Champs Retain!

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
LegendInTheMakin, use Shinnosuke! Also platoon your 3Bs! I want you to win because Pirates.

Robert Deadford
Mar 1, 2008
Ultra Carp
Pick em!

Champs! Retain!

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
Champs Retain

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Everyone retains.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Bombers
Whalers
Nine

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

Expansion Cup XVI April: Kensei Dies At The End

Analysis

The Peaches Graham experiment is having issues.

Analysis

Tulo delanda est.

Analysis

Votto deserves to do well in the Super-League. Joe Tinker, however, does not.

Analysis

I would suggest platooning Bonds as that's worked well for the Gay Agenda's same-aged one, but you don't really have anyone to pair him with. Bonilla maybe, with Torre going to DH?

Analysis

Cespedes's stats so far seem sustainable.

Analysis

New owners, I present to you Marauder. Enjoy your Marauder.

Analysis

Analysis

Your bullpen isn't much of an issue when all your starters just throw a complete game every day.

Analysis

:h:

Analysis

Decent start in a winnable division. Also you should really start Abe (his line so far is from 19 PAs).

Analysis

Your big 3 are performing as advertised so far, the problem is that literally everyone else (except Schmidt for some reason??) has been utter garbage.

Analysis

I appear to have made an error when I made your team name. Luckily it's not the reason you're under .500 so far. That's your pitching.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

:argh: drat my genericness

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."

How the gently caress did my team get nineteen runs in a single game? Good lord!

Also, my team is clearly paying me tribute by deliberately losing most of their games in order to conserve their energy to completely stomp the piss out of the Yankeesfans. Doin' the lord's work, boys!

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Sub-Par League V, Week 18: Mitt Never Quits

Games of the Weak

Keith Wuncler CXXXIV posted:

CHERRY PIES GO BACK TO BEING BAD, SADLY LOSE BELTS TO MONATHIN

Howston -- If these teams were going to get relegated, it was clear one was taking the path of resistance, fighting every step of the way and raging against that good night. The other, already in an opiate fugue state, opted to up the dosage on the narcotics and slip away painlessly oblivious to all around them. So when the Hol Horses swept the Cherry Pies and took the European title, it was less a contest than an act of grave robbing.

The last game of the series, clinching the title for Triple H, is scarcely worth the trouble of writing about. Aside from a half-hearted run in the 1st, and an RBI single in the 4th, the Cherry Pies came up to the plate, stared vacantly at the pitcher and slapped at the ball with the full force that the track marked arms of a long time heroin junkie can muster. The Hol Horses, full of masculine vigor that even this jaded reporter cannot deny, hit with apparent impunity, driving in 6, as if they needed more than the pair of runs in the 2nd to win. They did it because they could, to merely emphasize the point that they were not dead and would not die if it could be so helped.

Monathin, attempting to heft the belt as only an otaku raised on a diet of Pocky and Mountain Dew could, finally had Gehrig assist him in lifting it over his head. "Hey, look I'm grateful that the Cherry Pies rolled over like an adorable dog in one of my Japanese animes, but to survive in this place you have to show more heart than that!" Inexplicably taking the time to pose in a bodybuilder stance and making Gehrig distinctly uncomfortable, he continued: "this series was so dull! I tried to make Chuck [Klein] do a bat flip when he hit that dinger but he wouldn't have any of that.

"This is a fantastical place where you can meet Babe Ruth, have Willie Mays be an underachiever, and even get Lou Gehrig!" Monathin nodded at Gehrig as he said this, who in turn shifted awkwardly in place. "There aren't even any bench-clearing brawls. The divisional series was more exciting!" Arms finally exhausted, Monathin dropped them to the side, leaving Gehrig to clutch the belt by himself. "Meanwhile Smasher writes this fantastical piece mixing iambic pentameter with today's post-modern sensibility with regards to making meta statements about the genre. I'm sure the hack recording this is going to make me look like some clichéd geek.

"Come on! Surely something can be done about the dreadful poo poo that gets put out as a game recap! Put in a poem or something, I dunno."

Kouerson was going to be consulted but that would involve trying to unravel what the gently caress the second season of Twin Peaks was about and no one has time for that.

GAME NOTES

- As if to emphasize how boring this game was, it took all of two and a half hours to complete.

- Really, there's nothing to discuss here. A bunch of players got some hits, the Cherry Pies popped out.

- Fine, be that way:

An Ode to the Sub-Par
Cherry Pies are red
Hol Horses aren't really blue
if you were expecting good poetry, gently caress you.

Box Score

The Pan Man posted:

CAMPAIGN SHAKEUP AS FIGHTING ROMNEYS WIN AGAIN!

Wherever The Gay Agenda are Based - It was a surprise to one person, at least.

(SENATOR RAND PAUL heaves another tired sigh. He provides one last minor adjustment to the lineup from the CAMPAIGN BUS: a dilapidated 1977 Volkswagon Transporter. The webcam on his laptop lights up as he begins his weekly podcast on the state of the OUTSOURCING KINGS, RAPPING WITH RAND.

: Boy. Some other owners are questioning this team, wondering if we're even here. If I'm even a manager.

: Let me tell you, if I wasn't a manager, I wouldn't be doing this dumbass podcast.

: At least the owner's back now though, and actually making picks. If we're gonna keep this campaign going, we're going to need...

SENATOR PAUL frowns as he sees #ROMNEY blowing up on TWITTER. A picture rises to the top of his feed.

: Uh oh.

A press conference begins. FORMER GOVERNOR OF MASSACHUSETTS AND TEAM PRESIDENT MITT ROMNEY begins addressing a curious crowd of reporters.

: I would like to thank you all for coming out to see me, it's great to feel loved like this!

The assembled reporters inform MITT that they do not, in fact, love him, and only showed up because their producers had been promised a newsworthy story.

: I understand. I deserve that. The managing of my team has always been short of the lofty goals I set for myself and for America.

: This time though, it's different. A man has been leading my team for the last few months, a man of vision and greatness. A man filled with patriotic fervor.

: Finally, some goddamn respect and appreciation!

: Donald Trump!

: Thank you Mitt. I am very glad you have brought me in to make the Outsourcing Kings great again.

HUMAN CANCER DONALD TRUMP wags a finger at the assembled reporters, jaws agape in surprise.

: Make no mistake, they will be great again, if for no other reason than because I'm now a part of it. I'll make them so great they won't even outsource any more, other countries will outsource to US.

: Isn't he great? Ha ha ha!

See now look at this game here, today. It was my first one as manager. It was against a pretty good team, the Gay Agenda. And I mean it makes sense, they all have fabulous hair, like you and me, Mitt.

Everyone froze in place until MITT ROMNEY realized he was supposed to laugh in the brief pause.

: Ha ha ha too true!

: So as you all know, I know pitching. I know pitching real well, I know it when I see it, I've done it before...

: See! It's easy!

: So I pointed at Adam Wainwright and said "Hey, Waino, how bout you pitch good?" And he said "sure, for you Donald." And so he did!

: We are talking about a yooge effort here, 7 innings, only one run. See, that is pitching under a Trump managed team.

: And Troy Glaus, he said he wasn't sure how to do it, so I told him to hit the ball hard. A double and a homer later, boom. Two RBIs. One more than we needed!

: I think it's clear that there's only one leader who has the guts and vision to bring us to the promised land, past the finish line. A real straight shooter.

: You know I'm good because I'm so rich I don't need this job. I could walk away at any time. If we look like we're losing, I'll just walk away. I don't need this.

: Wait what?

: We're going to win so big, you don't worry.

: Oh, ha ha ha! Okay!

: Well poo poo.

: I guess I need to find a new way to make my dad proud.

GAME NOTES

- Mark Buehrle has a happy ending in fantasy land, at least :unsmith:

- Superleague ace Adam Wainwright? Really? Huh. Okay.

Box Score

Mick Freese posted:

DIAMOND DOGS CAP OFF STUNNING WEEK, BEAT MIKES IN GRAMATIC FASHION

Akabira - This was not a week that the moribund Diamond Dogs were looking forward to. Firmly entrenched in last place, they had to play possibly the two scariest teams in the Sub-Par League in succession. Vegas decided that, instead of offering odds on each game, they would simply allow bettors to pick whether the Dogs would win 1 game or not.

So the fact that grinnblade's squadron was sitting at 4-1, with a chance to sweep the Killer Mikes out of town, was a bit of a surprise. grinnblade was certainly happy about it, but not as happy as he could be, what with facing the top strikeout artist in the Sub-Par League (non-Schilling division) in Rube Waddell. And indeed, after six innings, the Killer Mikes held a 1-0 lead, well on their way to a close, but easy win.

Then the Diamond Dogs scored 9 runs in the seventh inning.

grinnblade managed to stay in his chair just long enough to put Tom Acker in the game before falling backward out of it. So he didn't really notice when Acker gave up three home runs. Then he let more runners on base. Then he let more runs score. Finally, it became a SAVE SITUATION, and grinnblade decided it was time to bring in Hoyt Wilhelm, who closed out the game with no further damage.

"Unfortunately, winning is one of those things that gets easier the more you do it," grinnblade lamented after the game, "I just lost my head out there for a minute. It's easy to forget what a win is in the middle of the battlefield. But sometimes, everything just goes right. It wasn't exactly like one of my Japanese animes, but we got through in the end with the victory." Grinnblade paused, taking a long drag of his cigarette. "This game didn't much matter. None of our games will. That's just the way it is for my teams. But what little time we have left will be spent playing... as a beast. A shadow... of the Potatoes."

tatankatonk was much less deep. "gently caress rear end poo poo. You guys realize we would be in first place right now, right? If we could win ONE loving GAME AGAINST THE DIAMOND DOGS? Jesus Christ. We were there, at the top. And you guys know that All Day I Dream About Striking down CraigK. So forgive me for being a little frustrated right now." tatankatonk sighed. "Back to work. Patience. Soon we'll be back in the Super-League."

"Super-League??" grinnblade responded. He then went into a 45-minute-long speech, giving tatankatonk enough time to escape before GenericGirlName came to yell at him about the Winners.

GAME NOTES

- Tulo is good at defense. And also at hitting! At least in this game.

- Rube Waddell normally would have been happy to strike out more than a batter per inning. Then he gave up 7 hits in one.

- Gramatic (adj.) - Of or relating to Bill Gramatica. Gramatica is most well-known for tearing his ACL in celebration of a meaningless field goal, basically causing the end of his NFL career after just 13 games. Quite an accomplishment.

Box Score

Team Statistics

Analysis

See, everything is good now.

Analysis

Don't stop now! You're on his tail!

Analysis

The Coldplayers are good again!

Analysis

Five series against the top teams in the division? In one month? Looks like your fate is in your hands.

Analysis

Your ability to somehow not have Lou Gehrig die yet is impressive, but it won't get you through by itself.

Analysis

Let's bring the Skyhawks back again. I think they can do it!

Analysis

Should of traded Babe Ruth for Ty Cobb and Cy Young and Mariano Rivera.

Analysis

The next 4 weeks will tell us whether this will be a boring season of domination, or a cool and fun playoff race.

Analysis

Stop making the new owners cry.

Analysis

Trade for someone's Babe Ruth! Hurry!

Analysis

The Gay Agenda is running wild! Who can stop the Gay Agenda! Nobod-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP2nAqvxs88

MY GOD! MY GOD! HE'S BACK! OH MY GOD!

Analysis

See, I told you the Willie Mays injury wasn't so bad. Look how good you are now!

Analysis

Well, now there are two teams you need to get past. Luckily, both are still bad.

Analysis

Total pitching failure.

Analysis

The Syndicate: Then, Now, Forever

Analysis

As soon as the Astros died, the Stoned Lightning got good. Hmm...

Analysis

The Gaylord may be powerful, but he can only pitch once every 5 days.

Analysis

Sad.

Analysis

This isn't the time to start regressing to the mean.

Analysis

If you can steal a base, you can steal a division.

Standings

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Hooray!

Pitching rotation, now that Scott's back

1. J.R. Richard
2. Nolan Ryan
3. Mike Scott
4. Roy Oswalt
5. Mordecai Brown

Spahn to LR.

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

Ice To Meet You posted:

Diamond Dogs go 5-1 on the week, including a sweep of the Killer Mikes

:staredog: what in the fresh gently caress

GVOLTT
Dec 27, 2012

Honestly, I don't know what I want to put here, so I'm going with this.

Give me pitching, or give me death.

First, lemme confirm that I did indeed send Jason Kipnis to eternal hell, put Marty McManus in at 2B, and call up Asdrubal Cabrera.

New batting order:
1. Michael Brantley (CF)
2. George Sisler (1B)
3. Ken Williams (DH)
4. Mel Ott (RF)
5. Marty McManus (2B)
6. Joe Medwick (LF)
7. Josh Donaldson (3B)
8. Brian Downing (C) [Ernie Lombardi is personal catcher for Urban Shocker and Claude Osteen]
9. Troy Tulowitzki (SS)

Save me from the cesspool that is the last 2 positions in the batting order. No idea what's wrong with Joe Medwick, though.

Now, for some pitching shuffling: Mark Buehrle to SP5, call up Wilbur Wood to LR, send Van Mungo down to minors.

Bullpen stuffs: Terry Forster to SU, Joe Smith to MR, call up Cody Allen to SR, Vinnie Pestano to SR, send Cecil Upshaw to minors. I sure hope Joe Smith's status improves; he's on thin ice.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Changes:

code:
Batting order, vs. both types of pitcher:

1	CF	Cool Papa Bell
2	RF	Paul Waner
3	SS	Derek Jeter
4	DH	Ted Williams
5	LF	Joe Jackson
6	2B	Nap Lajoie
7	3B	1956 Harvey Kuenn
8	1B	Jack Fournier
9	C	Buster Posey

Bench		
1	C		Ray Schalk
2	CF		Kenny Lofton
3	2B/3B		Frankie Frisch
4	OF/SS/3B	1965 Harvey Kuenn
5	2B/SS		Mark Grudzielanek

Set Defensive Replacements slider to +5.
Notes From The Acting Assistant Headmistress Monomi's Desk:

: Um... excuse me, I have an announcement to make!

- Well, seems like things are still looking pretty good, and while dropping a series to the Diamond Dogs isn't great, winning one over the Scientists is good. Now what's that in the future for this month? Six games against the Mexicutioners in Mexico City. Two away series. And we're six games ahead right now. Oh my g-

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, PLEASE STAND BY

Notes from Assistant Manager TheMcD's Desk:

Alright, this is where the whole "try really hard to be optimistic" thing stops. The team is no longer showing the dominance it had before, people are starting to get sore with no rest in sight, and to cap things off, two away series against Mexico City. Goodbye, US title, hello, Gauntlet. loving poo poo rear end gently caress. Do I rest Frisch this week? No, because I'm playing the Vault Boys, which is an important series. Do I rest him next week? No, because I'm playing the Mexicutioners, which is an important series. Do I rest him the week after that? No, because I'm playing the Mexicutioners, which is an important series. Week after that? No, because Vault Boys. Week after that? No, because by that time he'll be loving dead. Wonderful. gently caress. Guess I might as well sit him early, because otherwise I'll have to sit half the batting order in one week. And I already know I'll have to be sitting Joe Jackson next week. Fun.

Congratulations, Mexicutioners, on your trip to the Super-League. Apparently, being the Zombie Llamas but without Babe Ruth or Barry Bonds is good enough to win a Sub-Par division and survive, but being the Zombie Llamas isn't. Figure that the gently caress out. See, this is why I hate dingers, they always ruin my fun. When my team had dingers, it was poo poo. When my team lost dingers, it was better, but the dingers were good again all of a sudden, so it still loses.

I am not having a good time, I guess. No, I am most definitely having a bad time.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Monicro posted:

Expansion Cup XVI April: Kensei Dies At The End

:words:

I don't even know what that is supposed to be, but if you don't want me here just say so :qq:

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

I think it's a guy with a cowbell, trying to cheer you on :)

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Okay, I was willing to give Peaches a shot to see if it would be sufficiently funny. It was not.

Move Peaches Graham to the Bench. He gets to be a Catcher again. The Immortal Bob Stanley comes up to take his place. Johnny Kling goes to the minors.

Platoon Kid Gleason at 2nd; he can play against LHP.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I think there are some things we can take away from the Mexicutioners season so far, and the first is that apparently you don't need a Babe Ruth or Barry Bonds if you have a Larry Walker and a Miguel Cabrera. That sounds about right.

The second is that all season long I have been watching to see if my Nap will end up with more steals or dingers. So far he's managed to tie up the steals versus dingers race at 4 a piece.

The third is that I really wish I could have moved up to get that Robin Yount in the super draft. Depending on how the rest of the season goes I am going to be trying to acquire a Banks or a Ripken in the offseason, but failing that Robin Yount would be good too. I might be able to roster an Ozzie Smith or something. Basically someone to sub for A-Rod for those tough road series in parks that hate dingers with pitchers that love to strike out dudes.

If you have another short stop I might be interested in either as an all glove contact hitter I can play during tough road series let me know.

STILL ALIVE

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

kensei posted:

I don't even know what that is supposed to be, but if you don't want me here just say so :qq:

It is a gif of a grumpily cheering rays fans because all the rays on your team are bad so far :saddowns:

Monicro fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Oct 17, 2015

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Super-League XVII, Week 19 Injury Report

Chicago Southpaws
Randy Johnson (SP) (You were right to be concerned) - 12 days
I wanted a reason to get Chris Sale more innings, Johnson had been pitching worse, so blessing in disguise I guess? Let's see.

Grand Slam Championships
Chicago Southpaws (c) @ Oklahoma City Bombers

Canadian Championship
Sindhi Sheikhs @ Hartford Whalers (c)

Florida Oranges @ Slaughterhouse Nine (c)

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Monicro posted:

It is a gif of a grumpily cheering rays fans because all the rays on your team are bad so far :saddowns:

Ben Zobrist is a fielding wizard.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Actually having Zobrist start is a waste, because then he can't play Every Position

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
RIP the Genoa Janus, go Mexicutioners

Also for the record I think the Mexicutioners right now are as good or better than the best roster the Zombie Llamas ever had. Sure they don't have Ruth and Bonds, but their infield is a big upgrade and I think their rotation is at least as good. (e: Also, in a park as dinger-happy as Corazon de Oro or the Dinger Temple, you don't actually need Bonds, because any good power hitter is gonna mash.)

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
excellent week. now dear god Put Pesky Back at shortstop because he is not tired anymore and vizquel couldn't hit water if he fell oujt a fuckin boat

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

the mexicutioners are going to fall to the same thing that eventually killed the Zombie Llamas ,bad pitching rolls for a season

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
The Mexicutioners are going to get strong with more drafts and then they're going to roll the SuperLeague and dinger the Macho Men to submission tbh.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!

Ritchie Ritchie! Macaulay Culkin called! They're making a sequel, and they want you to star! But you have to get off this Goddamn team to do it!

* Bullet Joe Bush to SP4
* Herb Pennock to Short Relief
* Wally Ritchie to Minors

Archie Goodwin
Jan 2, 2012
Using intelligence guided by experience since 1934.

Poor Jim Jam, didn't even get to mash a tater before exploding. Send him to the DL, call up Robbie Alomar. The Bambino back to 1B, Snider to LF.

Please turn down defensive replacements a further tick towards the negative. Thanks.

Pete Ladd
Mar 9, 2012

Please sit down Fielder, start Joe Kelley at 1B, let Tony Phillips be a super-sub, and use Bill Dahlen as DH for now.

Thanks.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

How can I find out who got nuked in a particular start to see how skewed a sat line is? Just bug you Monicro in IRC?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

:sigh: Updates to this tire fire.

Lineup
CF Carlos Gonzalez
LF Bryce Harper
1B Freddie Freeman
DH Barry Bonds
3B Chris Davis
RF Jayson Werth
C Matt Wieters
SS Troy Tulowitzki
2B Ray Durham

Bench
OF Adam Jones
UT Darren Daulton
UT Ben Zobrist
UT Evan Longoria
C Wilson Ramos

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Welp. :suicide: hopefully my pitching improves or I'll unleash gently caress You Guy

Lineup
CF McGee
2B Tejada
3B Chavez
DH Giambi
RF Dye
LF Gonzalez
1B Clark
SS Smith
C Hernandez

Rotation
Johnson
Schlling
Zito
Hudson
Tudor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginge
Sep 8, 2011

Well, Chippy is already my favourite character!

I knew I'd mucked up a minor detail somewhere. Thanks for posting these back-to-back, so that I could notice what I missed. An updated Modernists banner is here.