Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

ImpAtom posted:

But Champ is in the other universe!

Who is champ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Baal posted:

Who is champ?

Fat Beerus.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Covok posted:

Waiting for the universe where Goku was never born and humans had to stand up and kick some serious rear end on their own two feet.

wouldnt that mean goku wasnt all that important

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Covok posted:

Fat Beerus.

:tem:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Stairmaster posted:

wouldnt that mean goku wasnt all that important

I mean, it's that or that one universe is hosed and humans have been wiped out. The former is cooler than the latter.

I don't know how to interrupt this.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Actually in that universe Broly would not have been driven mad by Goku and thus would be the Good Hulk, protector of the Galaxy.

Covok
May 27, 2013

projecthalaxy posted:

Actually in that universe Broly would not have been driven mad by Goku and thus would be the Good Hulk, protector of the Galaxy.

I'd strangely wouldn't mind this. Especially so if they go the route like in Supersonic Warriors where Hercule raised an amnesiac Broly to be good.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Covok posted:

It means "pay for college."

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

What if the alternate universe is the movie universe? Icarus vs Krillin GO

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

-Fish- posted:

What if the alternate universe is the movie universe? Icarus vs Krillin GO

Alternate universe will be GT.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

gandpa gohan raises broly

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Brody grows up to be the hero. He marries Chichi, trains under Roshi, fuses with Vegeta, has two sons named Brohan and Broten and all is right with the world except he can barely fit inside his own home.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

broly is a no fear gym shirt as a character

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Covok posted:

Do you have any dog residue?

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

could future gohan beat up dad gohan

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

Hjalmar posted:

yes also i stole a bunch of yugioh cards

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Hjalmar posted:

Future Gohan got punked by Androids who are weaker than the androids from the present timeline.

Krillin can beat Future Gohan.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Hjalmar posted:

No. No matter what you take as canon, Future Gohan just doesn't compare. Even with Heroes giving him Super Saiyan 3 and Shin Budokai 2 giving him Ultimate, Gohan has the same power ups, so they'd be tied at best. Hell, in Heroes he can become Super Saiyan 4.

And of course, in the main series proper Gohan is just much stronger than his future counterpart even as a pre-teen, and the power gap only grows greater as Gohan gets his power unlocked. Which is then lost because reasons, but he still should have Super Saiyan 2.

Cody Banks
Mar 7, 2013

TheKingofSprings posted:

So that more or less locks it as Goku, Vegeta, Beerus, Whis, and ????

Piccolo fused with Dende.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Cody Banks posted:

Piccolo fused with Dende.

Wow, Piccolo's power level went up by 100! This is a game changer.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

100 in what number

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

mr popo fuses with buu and become majin buu buu

Covok
May 27, 2013

Amorphous Blob posted:

100 in what number

Power level units.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Blaze Dragon posted:

No. No matter what you take as canon, Future Gohan just doesn't compare. Even with Heroes giving him Super Saiyan 3 and Shin Budokai 2 giving him Ultimate, Gohan has the same power ups, so they'd be tied at best. Hell, in Heroes he can become Super Saiyan 4.

And of course, in the main series proper Gohan is just much stronger than his future counterpart even as a pre-teen, and the power gap only grows greater as Gohan gets his power unlocked. Which is then lost because reasons, but he still should have Super Saiyan 2.

nice

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

why is dende so short is he the krillin of namek or what

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

kids with dads are better than kids without dads

Covok
May 27, 2013

Future Gohan is cooler, Gohan is stronger.

Cody Banks
Mar 7, 2013

Covok posted:

Fusing with Nail put him on par with Frieza's 2nd form and fusing with Kami made him stronger than SSJ Vegeta. Just like zenkais, the power boost seems to be whatever makes the character suddenly relevant to the situation. Also it'd turn him into a walking senzu bean.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Hjalmar posted:

why is dende so short is he the krillin of namek or what

they both have that kidney disease like that kid from ds9

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Covok posted:

this pleb never played the snes rpg where its the ultimate strategy

Covok
May 27, 2013

Stairmaster posted:

this pleb never played the snes rpg where its the ultimate strategy

I heard of that and it sounds amazing.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Is this SNES game actually good, or playable at least while being DBZ as hell?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Amorphous Blob posted:

mr popo fuses with buu and become majin buu buu

mr puupuu

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Is this the same snes rpg where you can sneak Chiaotzu onto Namek and trick Ginyu into changing bodies with him?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

projecthalaxy posted:

Is this the same snes rpg where you can sneak Chiaotzu onto Namek and trick Ginyu into changing bodies with him?

yeah i think thats the same one. piccolo can fuse with every single namekian you have access to for power boosts including dende, and you can get ginyu to steal chiaotzu's body and then kill him so you get ginyu-chiaotzu on your team permanently

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Kelp Plankton posted:

yeah i think thats the same one. piccolo can fuse with every single namekian you have access to for power boosts including dende, and you can get ginyu to steal chiaotzu's body and then kill him so you get ginyu-chiaotzu on your team permanently

:love:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I'm going to play it. What's it called.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
^^DBZ: Super Saiyan Densetsu, I think.

I could be wrong but I think there's also a gimmick where Vegeta ignores your commands during battle and basically does whatever the gently caress he wants, so setting up tricks like the Ginyu swap is contingent on Vegeta not murdering him first.

Caros
May 14, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

^^DBZ: Super Saiyan Densetsu, I think.

I could be wrong but I think there's also a gimmick where Vegeta ignores your commands during battle and basically does whatever the gently caress he wants, so setting up tricks like the Ginyu swap is contingent on Vegeta not murdering him first.

9/10 Vegeta's ignoring the player schtick simply involves him smugly turning to the side and refusing to fight. I believe the only time he does the extra attack is when an enemy is at low life and he wants to kill steal. If you don't power level him then Ginyu should be strong enough at the body swap that Vegeta can't do the KS.

Legend of the Super Saiyan (the SNES game) is full of crazy little exploits. You can beat the poo poo out of Radditz/Goku while the former is trapped in the full nelson and keep feeding Goku Zenkais. Do this enough and you can have him come back to earth well before the Saiyans with a base power level of something like 16,000. If you grind levels on Gohan and use a couple of items you can have great ape Gohan beat the ever loving poo poo out of Super Sayian vegeta in the post credits hidden boss. Good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esroc
May 31, 2010

Goku would be ashamed of you.

Caros posted:

9/10 Vegeta's ignoring the player schtick simply involves him smugly turning to the side and refusing to fight. I believe the only time he does the extra attack is when an enemy is at low life and he wants to kill steal. If you don't power level him then Ginyu should be strong enough at the body swap that Vegeta can't do the KS.

Legend of the Super Saiyan (the SNES game) is full of crazy little exploits. You can beat the poo poo out of Radditz/Goku while the former is trapped in the full nelson and keep feeding Goku Zenkais. Do this enough and you can have him come back to earth well before the Saiyans with a base power level of something like 16,000. If you grind levels on Gohan and use a couple of items you can have great ape Gohan beat the ever loving poo poo out of Super Sayian vegeta in the post credits hidden boss. Good times.

Didn't that game have Super Saiyan Gohan, but no way to unlock him without a Gameshark/Action Replay?

• Locked thread