Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
With OBJ looking like a game time decision, who should I look at as a MNF swap? Randle is owned. I have Agholor but he's questionable even when healthy and he might not play.

It's for a flex spot so RBs are valid. Dwane Harris, Andre Williams, Riley Cooper are FA's. Or I could just bench OBJ and play Martavis Bryant, Jeremy Hill or CJ Anderson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I don't really even follow the NFL and my first two picks were Jamaal Charles and Brandin Cooks but I think I still have a shot at winning my league because the other managers seem bad at this. Someone dropped Dion Lewis for NE's bye week and I added him. Now someone dropped Jordan Matthews and I had the last place waiver ranking and still got to add him. I guess he's been disappointing, but still, is no one else paying attention? It's a money league. I've been able to beef this roster up quite a bit through the waiver wire so far. Karlos Williams is a free agent too, 14 teams... hmm

PoorUser
Oct 12, 2008
My league has a bunch of roster spots so I want to roster a high upside guy and hope the heavens call his number. Brandon LaFell, Ahmad Bradshaw, or Knile Davis?

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe

BigFactory posted:

bench OBJ and play Martavis Bryant, Jeremy Hill or CJ Anderson.

That's your play, pick your favorite. Don't wait till Monday to try and replace the guy who's < 50% to play.

Fast Luck posted:

I don't really even follow the NFL and my first two picks were Jamaal Charles and Brandin Cooks but I think I still have a shot at winning my league because the other managers seem bad at this. Someone dropped Dion Lewis for NE's bye week and I added him. Now someone dropped Jordan Matthews and I had the last place waiver ranking and still got to add him. I guess he's been disappointing, but still, is no one else paying attention? It's a money league. I've been able to beef this roster up quite a bit through the waiver wire so far. Karlos Williams is a free agent too, 14 teams... hmm

You are playing with idiots, please take their money.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

PoorUser posted:

My league has a bunch of roster spots so I want to roster a high upside guy and hope the heavens call his number. Brandon LaFell, Ahmad Bradshaw, or Knile Davis?

I would be leaning Davis, but I am higher on him than others. If PPR Bradshaw could take off, and LaFell is going to get looks when he gets healthy. I just think Davis will take over as the KC back when West can't get it done.

JiUC
Aug 3, 2004

X-ray reflectivity is a technique used to study crystalline structures. Making use of Bragg's law, λ=2dsin(θ), one can assess the thickness of a thin film by measuring the angle of total reflection, and compar

Would you guys go with Mariota, Bortles or Cutler until Romo comes back? I've been rolling with Mariota but the other two are both FAs and seem to be ranked higher this week and I'm wondering if it's worth replacing him with one of them for the balance of Romo's absence

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

JiUC posted:

Would you guys go with Mariota, Bortles or Cutler until Romo comes back? I've been rolling with Mariota but the other two are both FAs and seem to be ranked higher this week and I'm wondering if it's worth replacing him with one of them for the balance of Romo's absence

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
No room for hope on the Tyrod Train this week:

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

JiUC posted:

Cutler. He's still got a lot of talent on offense and the Bears will almost always be playing from behind.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

BigFactory posted:

Cutler. He's still got a lot of talent on offense and the Bears will almost always be playing from behind.

All of his targets are injured, on top of him and his team being garbage. Bort Bort Bort Bort Bort

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

365 Nog Hogger posted:

All of his targets are injured, on top of him and his team being garbage. Bort Bort Bort Bort Bort

Bortles has a bad throwing shoulder.

THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

draw me like one of your French Canadian girls
I have a proposal for either Gore for Calvin Johnson, or any one of Beckham/Sanders and Blount/Knile Davis/Sims for Lacy/Foster and Baldwin/Matthews

I am in a 12 man standard:
Roethlisberger
Cobb
Tate
Andre Johnson
Lacy
Gore
Witten
Foster
J. Brown
PHI-D

Baldwin, Carr, Richard Matthews, Gio Bernard, Duke Johnson

Would any of these make my team better? It's 3wr so I feel I need to do something. If I need to get this done soon to push it through for tomorrow and adddress my waiver issue

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Spoeank posted:

No room for hope on the Tyrod Train this week:

Well that means I'm starting Cincy D/ST for sure.

Neat Machine
May 5, 2008

heh
Is this bad enough to veto?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Is Carolina D an every week play or am I missing something? They were dropped in one league. Wondering if I should put in a bid.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Fancy Corndog posted:

Is this bad enough to veto?

That's pretty bad. Is the guy trading the good players 0-5?

Neat Machine
May 5, 2008

heh

BigFactory posted:

That's pretty bad. Is the guy trading the good players 0-5?

They're both close to .500. I have the highest scoring team in the league (unless this happens lol). It's a work league though so probably not worth caring about. Or can you even see voters in trade polls?

ubiquitous rex
Oct 28, 2003

Mullet power!
How do you think Allen Robinson will be affected by Bortles' bum shoulder? All the tankers I rely on still have him pretty high.

Enforka
Dec 24, 2004

Fancy Corndog posted:

They're both close to .500. I have the highest scoring team in the league (unless this happens lol). It's a work league though so probably not worth caring about.
Yeah, this is what collusion looks like. Two guys with subpar teams decide they're not getting it done alone so they join forces. Definitely veto.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
So, you guys would definitely rather have DeAndre Hopkins with Brian Hoyer throwing to him rather than Randall Cobb with Aaron Rodgers throwing to him the rest of the season?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Definitely.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

89 posted:

So, you guys would definitely rather have DeAndre Hopkins with Brian Hoyer throwing to him rather than Randall Cobb with Aaron Rodgers throwing to him the rest of the season?

I traded Cobb for Hopkins and i don't think i'm gonna regret it unless Hopkins falls off dramatically or gets injured. He's on pace for like 250 targets or something insane i think.

Psikotik
Dec 17, 2002

Random more like ranDUMB
College Slice
The resident piece of poo poo in my big money league offered me this gem:

His
Lynch
DeSean Jackson

My
ODB

Mind you this is a keeper league where I kept ODB in the 16th round this year and I get to keep him next year for a 13th round pick.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Fancy Corndog posted:

They're both close to .500. I have the highest scoring team in the league (unless this happens lol). It's a work league though so probably not worth caring about. Or can you even see voters in trade polls?

Just curious- what's the scoring and what do the rest of their teams look like?

Neat Machine
May 5, 2008

heh

old dog child posted:

Just curious- what's the scoring and what do the rest of their teams look like?
Standard scoring, 12 teams

The team giving AP doesn't even have his roster set so it's hard to get a pic on my phone. But that says enough I guess

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

DeepDickPizza posted:

Is Carolina D an every week play or am I missing something? They were dropped in one league. Wondering if I should put in a bid.

They get a couple of tough matchups but yeah they should definitely be owned.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

VDay posted:

They get a couple of tough matchups but yeah they should definitely be owned.

Figured. I'm gonna put in a $5 bid.

madkapitolist
Feb 5, 2006
Should I drop houston Def and start picking up week to week? They've been pretty bad.. I have the option of picking up baltimore d vs 49'ers for this weekend.

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

madkapitolist posted:

Should I drop houston Def and start picking up week to week? They've been pretty bad.. I have the option of picking up baltimore d vs 49'ers for this weekend.

Don't do it Baltimore D is bad

THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

draw me like one of your French Canadian girls

DeepDickPizza posted:

that's firmly in the territory of collusion for me. I can't even think of a single reason to do that trade. You could certainly argue that estub has the 3 best players already.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Mike Evans and Karlos Williams for my Amari Cooper and Tevin Coleman. I toss this trade to the curb right?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Amari Cooper is the only player with week to week playability without sudden onset scrambled egg brain in that whole trade. Hard pass.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Doltos posted:

Mike Evans and Karlos Williams for my Amari Cooper and Tevin Coleman. I toss this trade to the curb right?

Yup. AC is legit as hell. Karlos would be a good a good grab if he wasn't concussed for almost 2 weeks now. That worries me a lot.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

madkapitolist posted:

I dropped them last week. They are second to last in fantasy scoring, with only Miami being worse. Whatever they were in the past, I don't think they are even close to being an every-week starter. I don't know about Baltimore, but it's hard to be worse than Houston's D right now so you're probably fine either way.

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

Murphy Brownback posted:

I dropped them last week. They are second to last in fantasy scoring, with only Miami being worse. Whatever they were in the past, I don't think they are even close to being an every-week starter. I don't know about Baltimore, but it's hard to be worse than Houston's D right now so you're probably fine either way.

Baltimore's secondary is garbage.

quote:

Ravens cornerback Ladarius Webb (thigh) is listed as doubtful for Sunday's game in San Francisco, Jeff Zrebiec of the Baltimore Sun reports.
After suffering the injury during last week's loss to the Browns, Webb watched helplessly as Josh McCown set a franchise record for passing yards. The Ravens have minimal depth at cornerback, and it's not entirely clear how they will replace Webb.

The defense that let Josh McCown set a franchise passing record.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
does anyone know whats going on with Forsett today? Id really like to start Javorius Allen over David Johnson.

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice

TommyGun85 posted:

does anyone know whats going on with Forsett today? Id really like to start Javorius Allen over David Johnson.

Schefter says he's going to play but keep an eye on the news as it get's closer to game time.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

axelord posted:

Schefter says he's going to play but keep an eye on the news as it get's closer to game time.

loving 4:30 games. I have to decide between Allen and Antonio Andrews. Best alternative at that time is Ryan Matthews.

Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

I'm really considering starting Buck Allen in my flex spot over Marvin Jones. Forsett missed 2 days of practice and I'm concerned that he'll suit up and play one series then come out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

municipal shrimp
Mar 30, 2011

Is Yeldon on the sidelines this week? Everything just says it's a game time decision.

• Locked thread