Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Sprite141 posted:

Ask anet help support. If they say there isnt, express that you would be more than haopy to purchase it if it existed, but you are not interested in the middle option.

May not lead to anything but if they realize there is an interest in such a product... I mean it IS a digital sale, not much physical media to worry about sales there.

I hope they put it on the gemstore.

"Update to the ultimate version for only 4,000 gems, and receive a character slot and some dumb skins and a whopping 4,000 gems!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

kater posted:

You get one for pre-ordering if you use their store.

You get one with any pre-order.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Kajeesus posted:

I hope they put it on the gemstore.

"Update to the ultimate version for only 4,000 gems, and receive a character slot and some dumb skins and a whopping 4,000 gems!"

Oh, yeah. Hahaha. I forgot the extra gem bonus, I was thinking of the glider and other bits. If it does enter the gem shop it'd probably be cheaper amd with zero gem bonuses.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

we are almost there

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
How long was the average wait for those of you eligible for the "bitter veteran" extra character slot?

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

treizebee posted:

How long was the average wait for those of you eligible for the "bitter veteran" extra character slot?

Too long.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
But for real I think they do them in batches or something?

forkbucket
Mar 9, 2008

Magnets are my only weakness.

treizebee posted:

Hard to remember specifically, but I wanna say approx 4-5 days after they said they were giving an extra one?

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

I've heard tell they're given out on Fridays, but that's anecdotal reddit evidence.

Tivac
Feb 18, 2003

No matter how things may seem to change, never forget who you are

MooCowlian posted:

I've heard tell they're given out on Fridays, but that's anecdotal reddit evidence.

They are.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Tivac posted:

They are.

You think they will let me upgrade from a standard to an ultimate edition of hot?

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

saving this for posterity

Adhesive Gamin
Sep 29, 2010

Meatoberfest is in full swing.

Kessel posted:

saving this for posterity

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
They said pretty specifically that the Ultimate edition needs to be bought outright and there is/never will be an "upgrade" to it. Only the Deluxe edition has an upgrade. If you bought Standard and/or Deluxe, you're poo poo out of luck on Ultimate unless you buy it straight up for $100 and make a new account or something.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Lonk posted:

They said pretty specifically that the Ultimate edition needs to be bought outright and there is/never will be an "upgrade" to it. Only the Deluxe edition has an upgrade. If you bought Standard and/or Deluxe, you're poo poo out of luck on Ultimate unless you buy it straight up for $100 and make a new account or something.

Or i could try to get a refund.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Mercurius posted:

The Vigil heavy helmet works pretty well for gladiator/pit fighter although I think there might be some minor clipping issues on female charr.

yeah, but that would cover my fabulous hair

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

yeah, but that would cover my fabulous hair

Maybe the eye patch would work.

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

Hi posted:

Got bored, wasted more transmutation charges and a makeover to turn my prettiest princess into the manliest mancess

Kinda late on asking this but holy cow what is that hat? I've been wanting a headscarf kinda look for my guardian for a looong time.

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

Sixto Lezcano posted:

Kinda late on asking this but holy cow what is that hat? I've been wanting a headscarf kinda look for my guardian for a looong time.

It's a hairstyle for male norn combined with the scarf version of the Adventurer's Mantle. This is my norn ranger using the full mask version with a female norn hairstyle to have a similar but far more purple effect.

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

Illuyankas posted:

It's a hairstyle for male norn combined with the scarf version of the Adventurer's Mantle. This is my norn ranger using the full mask version with a female norn hairstyle to have a similar but far more purple effect.

Welp guess it's time to get my butte to Dry Top.

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

Sixto Lezcano posted:

Welp guess it's time to get my butte to Dry Top.

You can grab the skin on the TP for 1-2 gold, tops.

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum
Definitely preview it first before dropping any gold though. It does not disable facial hair, so if you have a manly norn beard, it clips right through it and looks terrible.

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
I was unaware that Norns had bandana hair like that. I guess I will finally make my first Norn for my Revenant.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Lonk fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Oct 18, 2015

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
So i sent in a ticket asking if i could upgrade from standard to ultimate, they unprompted just offered a refund so i could buy it instead.

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

treizebee posted:

I was unaware that Norns had bandana hair like that. I guess I will finally make my first Norn for my Revenant.
The only catch is that you need to use a self-style hair kit for the male version. Female one is a default hairstyle.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Someone stop me.

edit: too late

Lonk fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Oct 18, 2015

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

Lonk posted:

Someone stop me.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Lonk posted:

Someone stop me.

edit: too late

This looks like a harajuku student unionist.

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

It looks like if it ran into my asura mesmer I posted earlier, they'd mutually annihilate each other in an antimatter reaction

Let's do it in Rata Sum

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection

Mercurius posted:

The only catch is that you need to use a self-style hair kit for the male version. Female one is a default hairstyle.

Ooh nice. I fortunately still have a total makeover kit from the 1 bl chest I opened this year. But if it is default on female Norn, I can save it.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

this guy then proceeded to DC right after the match started. thanks, guy.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Nevermind, this post came off as whinier than intended.

Basically I really like elementalist and am trying to get into other classes and it's weird having fewer skills. Think I'm gonna say gently caress it and power through with warrior anyways.

Degs fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Oct 18, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Kerrrrrrr posted:

this guy then proceeded to DC right after the match started. thanks, guy.

Probably went to go rub one out.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
its k

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

Degs posted:

Nevermind, this post came off as whinier than intended.

Basically I really like elementalist and am trying to get into other classes and it's weird having fewer skills. Think I'm gonna say gently caress it and power through with warrior anyways.

play engineer with kits

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

GI_Clutch posted:

Definitely preview it first before dropping any gold though. It does not disable facial hair, so if you have a manly norn beard, it clips right through it and looks terrible.

making GBS threads piss-rear end balls. I tried it on and my beard shows and ruins it and god dammit I don't wanna do a haristyle redo thingy

Corgiflop
Dec 1, 2005

Maximum Derp

ShadowMar posted:

play engineer with kits

Seconding this - it's absolutely wonderful to play with all the engi toys!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

With the action camera, I'm gonna make a new Warrior and try to play him like Link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Ranger in pvp tonight was upset every time I killed him.

• Locked thread