Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

dad gay. so what posted:

what is this thread about? :confused:

U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
or maybe just really mad lol i couldnt remember what i typed

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

oh hi

The Trap
Oct 14, 2015

by Cowcaster

The Trap fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Oct 17, 2015

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

UntreatedMentalIllness.jpg

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth
gonna name my kid miiiiiiiiiiiiike that's ten i's you philistine scum

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Accretionist posted:

UntreatedMentalIllness.jpg

UntreatedMillenial.jpg

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

NESguerilla posted:

If that's who I think it is it's probably safe to assume that kid is a douche and it's not due to technology.

who do you think it is

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

How many times do you think this guy has been out in public and seen the unmistakable doubletake of complete strangers realizing where they've seen him before?

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

this is the extended version:

m-m-my life, it's over :qq:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iUiFe4cIz4

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

the handsome one won????

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
who knew that the physical attractiveness of the person intimately serving you could improve your experience?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Frostwerks posted:

who do you think it is

I don't even know why I said "I think". It's obviously Elliot Rodger. And actually he was probably a douche due to technology. Not flashes and lens flares though.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012

Mahuum Aqoha posted:

this is the extended version:

m-m-my life, it's over :qq:

I had a buddy who was like 5'5" and height discrimination is real, and it's a bitch.

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

Accretionist posted:

I had a buddy who was like 5'5" and height discrimination is real, and it's a bitch.

Apparently, since you're no longer friends with him. You heightist.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tanith posted:

His buddy committed suicide.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Accretionist posted:

I'm friends with Jon pop

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Accretionist posted:

What happened to him? Did he die?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
He suffocated on all the fart gas and car exhaust they have down there

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Tanith posted:

The term is height supremacist

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012

notZaar posted:

What happened to him?

Not much.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

He started from the bottom now he's here.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012

NESguerilla posted:

He started from the bottom now he's here.

He's had it up to here *gestures around stomach* with height discrimination

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

In fact nobody can see him because he's so far down there so nobody really knows how he's doing :shrug:

The Trap
Oct 14, 2015

by Cowcaster

Accretionist posted:

Yeah it is. I hate how hypocritical liberals are when it comes to Men's heights versus cuwomens weight. Height is genetic and men are told to suck it up and get over it. Weight is something very easy to control and maintain and fat women are told they are perfect and any "real" women would want them. Well I am a short man. Where is my pep talk? Where is my real man?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

what is a cuwoman jon pop

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Flesh Forge posted:

what is a cuwoman jon pop

tell me about that dog my family has one that looks similar but its a mutt so we never figured out the breed

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Trap posted:

Yeah it is. I hate how hypocritical liberals are when it comes to Men's heights versus cuwomens weight. Height is genetic and men are told to suck it up and get over it. Weight is something very easy to control and maintain and fat women are told they are perfect and any "real" women would want them. Well I am a short man. Where is my pep talk? Where is my real man?

Yo JP, throw me a hey

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

The Trap posted:

It is kind of weird how M/F pair with both at 5'8" is fine but both at 5'5" or whatever is suddenly not okay

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar
Being a short man is a unique sort of torture, but I expect better nutrition etc will remedy it in the next few generations.

For real tough, being a sub 5'7" man is legitimately like suffering from a disability. It's not a lot of fun and there's literally nothing you can do about it.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
Lol, if you're not at least 6'4 don't even bother loving posting

ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?

The Trap posted:

Yo Jon Pop, I'm only 5'6" and I'm not a loser who repulses women and lives in my parent's basement. People are a lot more fickle about attraction than you think. And if you aren't even into that girl, why are you worried if she hates short men anyway?

It's not your height holding you back.

Tomato Burger
Jun 18, 2007
The secret is granola.

RaySmuckles posted:

Lol, if you're not at least 6'4 don't even bother loving posting

Stilt crew represent.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

joedevola posted:

Being a short man is a unique sort of torture, but I expect better nutrition etc will remedy it in the next few generations.

For real tough, being a sub 5'7" man is legitimately like suffering from a disability. It's not a lot of fun and there's literally nothing you can do about it.

I'm like 5'7" & 1/2...so...I'm okay...right?

edit; or should I kill myself?

edit; i don't know what to do. it would be bad if i'm short.

BeanpolePeckerwood fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Oct 18, 2015

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Son of Rodney posted:

tell me about that dog my family has one that looks similar but its a mutt so we never figured out the breed

ABSOLUTELY MY FRIEND I WOULD LOVE TO

She's about 12 pounds, some sort of poodle/terrier mutt. I'm pretty sure of the poodle part due to the shape of her face. People have suggested a lot of breeds like shih-tzu, maltese or even schnauzer but she sheds, so I don't think those are very likely. She also has herding behavior in spades which is weird as hell :3:

People cross poodles and Jack Russell terriers, and her size is right, and she certainly has the JRT brains and motivation, so I've settled on that.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

second-hand smegma posted:

I'm like 5'7" & 1/2...so...I'm okay...right?

edit; or should I kill myself?

u are the perfect hight for a cuwoman so cutoff ur dick and balls

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Flesh Forge posted:

u are the perfect hight for a cuwoman so cutoff ur dick and balls

hopefully i'm not short. i hear short people have high mortality rate due to self hatred.

i don't need dis dicknballs, tho, useless garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

2 think this young tike grew up 2 becom a god

• Locked thread